Information on romance scams and scammers.
#20430 by The Enchantress Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:43 pm
JANET AMANDA

Liar and romance scammer

User name used lovejanet80

Claims 28 or 29 or 30 years old, dob 14th December 1980, single, homosexual, living in Blackfoot, Bingham County, Idaho, USA

Mail address used [email protected]

IP = 82.128.116.140 = Nigeria

This scammer on this dating site;

http://www.ushomenow.com/usa/idaho/blackfoot/16178_lovejanet80/

Username lovejanet80
Location blackfoot, Idaho, USA
My Eyes Brown
My Hair Blonde
My Height 5 Feet 8 Inches(173cm)
My Built Average
My Education MA/MS/MBA
Marital Status Single
Smoking I'm non Smoker
Drinking No drink
Sex Female
Looking for Male
Age 29 years old

My believe is based on the philosophy of life. That makes me to believe that life has alot to offer us cause We are all stars if only we can make a start.I love to meet anyone special,am cool and calm, i never gave up no matter what might happens to me cause i believe that Tough time never last but tough people do. when am in need of something,i dont care travelling around the world in search of my needs. I love to be a person of honour and integrity cause i believe in it.I always believe to be myself if myself is worth it. I love to use what i have to help those who are in need cos i believe that life is not all about seeking what you want only, but its all about trying to show concern towards others need.The logic is just that, the more you give, the more you get. My friends call me a born poet cos i can make anyone happy with my poems, you just text me.I have lots of dreams in life and am gradually achieving them cos i have a focus mind and a good determination.

ABOUT MY MATCH OR WHO AM LOOKING FOR I need a true and a lasting love. Someone that can meet my heart’s content.Someone that can agree with me that the first duty of love is to listen.Someone who can prove to me that life is more sweeter when you are in love.i need a true friendship too.Who believe that we are all born to love cause it is the principle of our existence.All i need is true love that will lasting for eternity.Also i want someone that will love me for who i am and who is ready to go any mile to prove is love.I promise to treat such person very nice as long as there is true love.So, here is my conclusion, COME WITH ME AND LETS FLY ON THE WINGS OF LOVE TOGETHER. ..

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
Advertisement