Information on romance scams and scammers.
#20431 by The Enchantress Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:45 pm
ROSAN SAMY

Liar and romance scammer

User names used goodlove35 lovicstick sweetday_45 remmysilver4747

Aka Peter Prince or Sabina or Alberta Awuah

Claims 26 or 29 or 30 or 33 or 35 years old, dob 4th May 1979 or 3rd July 1983, bi-curious or bisexual, single, never married, no children, "shop assistant" or "student" or "waitress" living in New York or North Place or Westside, Georgia, USA or Canada or Accra, Ghana

Mail addresses used [email protected] [email protected]

IP = 41.210.2.69 = Accra, Ghana.

This scammer is using stolen photographs of "Lana Brooke"

This scammer on these following dating sites;

http://www.4ppl.com/lovicstick

lovicstick

im looking for good man

I am a: Woman
Birthday: 03.07.1983
Looking for: Man

im a good woman looking for wife

http://www.bigzon.com/profile/goodlove35/

rosan, 30 years old, USA

USA, Georgia, Westside

well i am a woman who like to make much frineds and also like to be honest all the time to a man who loved me as well

Name: rosan
Date of birth: 4 May 1979
Sex: Female

Looking for: Female, Male (From 35 to 50 years old)

Marital status: Single
Children: No children
On the body: Piercing
Financial position: High income
Place of residing: Apartment
Smoker: No
Drinker: No
Profession: Shop assistant

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
Advertisement

#20432 by The Enchantress Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:46 pm
Messages;

i am a woman who like to make good frineds and also like to be honest all the time in my life and i will like to meet a good man of my life all the time

well i am a kind woman who like to make good frineds and also like to be honest all the time in my life and i will lie to meet much of my love ones and i will be much happy for that and i hope i will soon meet them too

It is always difficult to write about myself. I would like to say that I am a kind, very romantic, understanding, cheerful, communicative woman. I would say that these are my stronger points of my personality. I value honest, truth in people. I’m not looking for an ideal relation. I just want a friendly, strong family, to feel support from my husband and to give him the same in return.

hello how are u doing i hope by god u are doing good and rosan from usa and now in west africa .. all i am here for truth man to love in my life for long and for any chat u can add ne as [email protected] and i will soon talk to u Message Me

Mails;

thanks for your mail and i am happy to hear from you again anyway i am a single woman and i am looking for a single man to pend the rest of my life with and i am not looking for man who will joke with my love cos i have been hurt before and i dont want that to happen again in my life cos many of the men i have been meeting all joke with my love and as you say you are looking for a woman i will like to know what you really like and dislike in a woman cos i dont know what you like and dislike and it will be good to know all about what you really like in life and also we can get to have a chat with each other to know what will happen then and anyway you can add me to my new yahoo i got as [email protected] and i will be with you as soon as you done and i will like to hear from you back again dear
FROM SABINA that is my real name

Personality: I am a very cheerful, energetic and active lady who is self-confident and knows that she can make her beloved man very happy with her tenderness, love, devotion and care. I believe that I am a unique and original lady, one in a million, and my man will be one in a million too, he will be treated like a king, and maybe I will be his princess

Interests: I like traveling, I like yachting, dining out, I like reading very much, it helps me to relax and to fall asleep quickly, I like collecting antique pieces of art, like icons etc. I really like shopping

Looking for a man: I am searching for a strong and stable man, who is generous and who wants to provide a beautiful life for his family - his wife and his children. I need a strong man, who can protect me from the hardships of this life, as if he were a stone wall. I would like to find a man who understands me and what I want completely, the one who will love, spoil and pamper me and my children. But at the same time I know I can compromise when there is love in my life. I am a woman who is able to love, but I need to be found by a knight who will win my heart, who will melt the ice of my heart...This ice appeared due to some circumstances in my life, and difficulties, but I do believe that there will be a man who will make me happy+I like a man of action, I prefer men who do more than they say, because words are just words, really only actions matter for me+Maybe this knight, this prince is you?

so i would like to hear from u soon

The relationship i ever had in my life was as far back in UK... but unfortunately my Boyfriend died in a motor accident.. . So i dont have any other man in my life now although many men propose love to me but i reject them since i know they do not posses the requirements of love... and i thank God for making me see you and you had the time to write to me.... and i joined the internet only 1 month and my knowledge in computing is not all that good....
I hold a vocational degree in a college in UK.....

Personality: I am a very cheerful, energetic and active lady who is self-confident and knows that she can make her beloved man very happy with her tenderness, love, devotion and care. I believe that I am a unique and original lady, one in a million, and my man will be one in a million too, he will be treated like a king, and maybe I will be his princess

Interests: I like traveling, I like yachting, dining out, I like reading very much, it helps me to relax and to fall asleep quickly, I like collecting antique pieces of art, like icons etc. I really like shopping

Looking for a man: I am searching for a strong and stable man, who is generous and who wants to provide a beautiful life for his family - his wife and his children. I need a strong man, who can protect me from the hardships of this life, as if he were a stone wall. I would like to find a man who understands me and what I want completely, the one who will love, spoil and pamper me and my children. But at the same time I know I can compromise when there is love in my life. I am a woman who is able to love, but I need to be found by a knight who will win my heart, who will melt the ice of my heart...This ice appeared due to some circumstances in my life, and difficulties, but I do believe that there will be a man who will make me happy+I like a man of action, I prefer men who do more than they say, because words are just words, really only actions matter for me+Maybe this knight, this prince is you?

the food i like best is rice with chicken...
my favourite colours are red, pink, and green...

#20433 by The Enchantress Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:47 pm
I have several hobbies and wish I could find more time to pursue those such as swimming, playing computer, dancing, and reading, and more and would like someone to share that with as well as their sharing their interests with me... I am generally an optimistic person with a sense of humor, fairly easy-going, and I don't think that I'm too critical about things, but I also believe that it takes two people contributing to a relationship to make it work. As I mentioned earlier, I like to do things with the other significant person in my life, but I also encourage him to go out and spend time with friends and pursue his own interests and hobbies as well. I believe that time spent apart helps keep things fresh in a relationship and makes the time we DO spend together even better. I'm not one who cheats in a relationship; one man is enough trouble ; I don't have the time or energy to juggle 2, 3, or 4 at the same time - ha ha. But I also want to be in a relationship where I can totally trust the other person and not dwell on how the relationship is NOT working...

I DO NOT expect a man to be a servant to me, spending all his time working and and cleaning; I believe there is give and take i n a relationship and I realize that at times it's more convenient for me to do laundry, cook, clean, and I have no problem doing that. I consider myself to be a fairly honest and truthful person and expect the same in return; I'm not wealthy and don't expect someone to attempt to deceive me or "play" me. Everybody makes mistakes and I usually give people the benefit of the doubt, but if the same pattern keeps emerging, it's over. I do not want to meet someone who may think that they will take advantage of me, or lie to me and cheat on me under false pretenses. Sorry if that sounds harsh and I'm not accusing anybody of any wrong doing, but I'm being upfront and honest about that, so you know where I stand from the beginning. With all due respect as well, I hope that you are upfront and honest with me, as well. I realize that I am 35 years old and that you are some what Older than me, if you would still like to correspond, that's fine...we'll see how things go after we get to know each other.

Well, I hope that this lets you know a little about me, and I hope I don't come across as being too cynical, harsh, or mean sounding. I will give anybody the benefit of the doubt (we are all human, we all make mistakes), but I also don't like being taken advantage of. I'm just asking you to keep it real and be honest from the beginning that way, nobody is wasting their time or getting their feelings hurt. I also realize that at times two people are just too different to be in a relationship together; it doesn't mean that it's anybody's fault, it's just that they're too different to be compatible. Hope this finds you in good health and that things are well with you. Until next time and I hope I didn't scare you off.

Scammer responses in IM chat;

Oh sound great and do you think i can be the one you are looking for in your dreams I dont mind about your age but all i want is true love and honesty

Sure and that is the best way we can both be good and honesty to each other

Oh yes and am living with my mum and brother here in ghana since my dad pass away for the past years my dear

I also dont want to be hurt and want real love and honesty

I am not working for now but in college for my nursing course

My plans now is to find the right man for my slef and spend the rest of my life together with before anything else comes my way and never if i found the right man i will not let him down and want to love and beloved by him in return

I would love to relocate and stay together with that right man in my dreams and i think having my dream man is to stay together with him and have a good life started together

#20434 by The Enchantress Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:47 pm
Additional stolen photographs used by this scammer;

#20435 by The Enchantress Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:48 pm

#20436 by The Enchantress Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:49 pm

#20437 by The Enchantress Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:49 pm

#20438 by The Enchantress Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:50 pm

#20439 by The Enchantress Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:51 pm