Information on romance scams and scammers.
#20489 by The Enchantress Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:19 pm
ELVIRA TEMIRYAZEVA

Liar and romance scammer

User name used elichkamilashka

Claims 22 or 23 or 24 years old, dob 23rd October 1986, single, no children, "shop assistant" or "sailor" living in Yavorov, Lvov oblast, Ukraine

Mail address used [email protected]

X-Mailer: The Bat! (v4.0.24) Professional

IP = 77.120.128.74 = Kharkov in Ukraine

This scammer on this dating site;

http://www.saymehi.com/profile-23245-elichkamilashka.html

elichkamilashka
- 23 y/o female
- Yavorov, Ukraine
- shop assistant

ProfileType single
Sex female
Children 0
Want children No
Date of birth 1986 - October - 23
Height 5'4" - 5'7" (161-170cm)
Body type Slim
Ethnicity Caucasian
Religion Christian
Marital status Single

Strange person who is living in her own world I am a girl, young, good- looking, interesting, sweet, sexy..oh I have a lot of advantages, but I don’t like when somebody is rude with me, when somebody try to cheat me…I am naive..but adult enough…

Oh, my prince where are you? If you hear it, don’t write me!!! Really, I want to have a mature enough and realistic man, who can become my protection in this love, who will treat me like a lady…

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
Advertisement

#20490 by The Enchantress Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:20 pm
Mails;

Hi, !!!

Oh, you flatter me!!!! You was thinking about me?!!!!! it was funny , but i was very glad to realise that you like me!!!

Well, as you already know my name is Elvira, but you can call me Elli, i live in Ukraine in a very small town called Yavorov, i was born 23.10.1986 and now i work as a shop assistant in the cosmetics section...

What else? Oh, yes, i like different music, it depends on my mood, but most of all i like something relaxing....Well, tell me more about yourself and i will be glad to answer you!

Hug you
Elli

Hi,

I am very glad to get the letter from you, i was very interested in it! you know, it is rather strange for me to communicate with a man with the help of letters...Well, i don't want to waste your time and that is why i would like to tell you more about myself. I am very romantic and easy-going girl,that is why, i hope it will be easy and wonderful to communicate with you!
As you maybe know, i am from Ukraine. Have you ever been here? Actually i live in a very small town..it is almost impossible to find it on the map, but you can try of course
You know, i should confess that i am a child in the soul and sometimes i imagine that i am a little girl in some fairy-tail. i forget everything...i can create another world where love and happiness are on the first place for everybody. But when my fairy tale comes to its end i understand that i am a real girl and not in a fairy-tail but love is still on the first place for me and i hope that i will find it! Now it is very difficult to find a person who can be beautiful inside

Oh, i forgot to mention, that my full name is Elvira...

sorry, you know about it, but you can call me Elli, it will be easier..

By the way do you have any short names?
Maybe your friends have a special name for you? It will be very interesting for me to know about it!!!

In my childhood i was dreaming about big family that lived in a big house smothered in roses. My dream still haven't realized but now i want this more. My family is small, i live with my granny. She is a wonderful and very kind person and i love her very much. This is the person whom i tell everything. I discuss with her all my interests,problems and she helps me very much. And i would like to have one more person with whom i can share my interests and whom i can tell everything and i hope i will find him...

Elli

I am here again, xxxxx!!!

Hope you are glad to read my letter!! Well, i was in a hurry today to get your letter and to answer you!! You know, i was working today and thinking about you!!! What are you doing with my mind??? Why i think about your so often?? You know, i realise that maybe it is too early to speak about it, but if i like our communication, why should i hide it, right??? Moreover i would like you to be honest with me, as it is a little bit difficult to communicate with an unknown person and i feel a little bit shy, but very comfortable in the same time!!!

Today i have a lot of work, i am shop assistant and have to be at work whole the day long, i don't have even some time to have a dinner, but when my boss is away, i run somewhere to drink some tea! Do you like tea?

But now i have another place!! This Internet cafe, as i know that maybe you are waiting for my new letter!! Sorry, that i can't write you long and tender mails, i am not a writer...and sometimes it is very difficult for me to find right words, my mom sometimes tells me that i should be more tender and attentive with people, but i can't, i don't know maybe it is my character, but my mom told me that one day i will find a good man who will melt ice in my heart Is it you?

I told my mom about you!!! Don't be afraid, i just told her that i communicate with a man and she tells me to be careful...you know she always care about me, like i am a baby...yes, yes, i know that i will be a baby for her whole my life....

Well, what else? Today i am a little bit tired and i hope that i will have some time to rest after work, ahhh, i didn't tell you about my hobby!!! Hope you will not be surprise...roller skates...i can't live without it...

Okey, i should run now!!!

But i will be waiting for some details from your life!!!

Elli

#20491 by The Enchantress Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:21 pm
Additional stolen photographs used by this scammer;