Information on romance scams and scammers.
#20551 by The Enchantress Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:41 pm
HANNET GANTARA

Liar and romance scammer

Aka Vedika Linka and Azona Gantara

User names used hannet vedika_linka

Claims 25 or 26 or 28 years old, dob 10th October 1981, transsexual, single, no children, "trainee nurse" living in Naples (Napoli), Italy

Mail address used [email protected]

IP = 41.210.4.95 = Koforidua, Ghana

This scammer on this dating site;

http://www.luckydateforme.com/profiles/oaxkuikmfojmiud6.html

vedika_linka
26-years-old female
From Italy
Seeking male: 29 - 99
looking for partner

am lady with tender heart age of 26... respect.caring.honest.loving.understanding etc.. am looking a man of my life a man who will also trust.understanding.caring and more .. and i promise to respect my man. and i will do anything he want me to do.. i hope t fined my best thank you all

marital status: Single
eyes: Black/Ebony
hair: Black
body type: Average
tall 5'4 (163cm)
weigh 120 lbs (55kg)
education: Student
smokes: No, don't smoke
drinks: Never
has children: No
job: Student

looking for an understanding.caring.loving trust ... man in my life..

Message;

am lady with understading,caring,loving loking for an understanding to spend the rest of my life with him also to be the father of my children,,,,love
Last edited by The Enchantress on Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
Advertisement

#20552 by The Enchantress Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:42 pm
Mails;

hello my dear love

how are you doing with your day and night?i hope you are doing well,,,my dear it nice to meet you in my life and i hope you are going to be the man of my life a m,an who will be the father of my children s ,,, my dear i will like to tell u more about me and my families ,,first my name is vedika age of 25 years ,,looking for my future man whom i will spend the rest of my life with and also died together with cos i have never fall in love before so am seriously,,, so it will be a nice to get you as my future man and my soul.. my dear as i told you am the only lady of my parent i have no brother and sister .....my mother works in Ghana as a orphanage as an NGO'S my father was a Ghanaian and my mother was Italian but am sorry my father died when i was 15 years so is my mother who look after me till this time and my mother loves me and i love her too,, as now my now is my final year it left with 4 mount to complete my education i will like to become a nurse so am in my final year,,, am am in seriously looking for my soul and my man
my hobbies cooking,,reading,,dancing,,sexy,,loving,,romancing,,kissing,,etc honey it will be nice to hear from u and want you to be the man am looking for in my life i hope distance is nothing but all it importance is true love and understanding and trust honey my dear you can please text me or call me when u need me ok please that is my number +233242831994 i love to hear from you pretty soon
from your lady to be
hannet gantara

hello my dear love xxxxx

how are you doing with your day and night / i hope all is well for you .. my dear you have spoke well to me but love is not how beautiful or rich all it need is understanding and more caring .. my dear it will nice to see a person you are writing with it will be a surprise... am not going to talk much cos i know you will be the one am looking so it will be a nice to get your photo as soon and try to mail me with your number i hope you will cos of the love we have for each other ,,,,,, cal me when u get thismail +233242831994

I am writing to you to tell you how much you truly mean to me. This last year was one of the best years of my life and it's all because of you. I love you with every beating piece of my heart. Every train of thought turns to you. You are the most wonderful, smart, talented, handsome man I have ever met and I thank God every day that you're mine. I love you more than I could ever explain, more than I even understand. I hope that we last forever. I hope you are the man I marry. I love you, you are my baby.

ello my dream maker

how are you doing with your day and night ? i hope it is well but not like i was with you on your bed enjoying together.... my dear dont waryy about my educationg ok all is fined and left with month and half to complet so dont waryy and if it will be a possible i will love to come and see you as soon cos am lonely here alone i need you in my life i will like to be with you and kiss you imiss to do that
honey p promisse you that you will be mined no one like you i ned you in my life and my mother seeing your photos she likes you more i love you hope to hear from you as sonn pretty

i love you

hello my dream love

how are you doing with your night am sorry am not with you to make you feel hot in your body.......honey my free time i love to be at beach,, dancing with u ,,,reading,, etc
and honey all i wil like to tell you is to know about how i fell right now is it will be happy for me if you tell me to come to you by next week i will come .honey i wish i was with you now and having something with you o your bed.... will you love me to come ?i will like to know cos am lonely on my bed always cos i have my pasport with me and tell me will u love me to coke if you are surely love me as you are saying ,,, cos am now ok withg my education and i can work hard if i come to you i can have some work to do.... i love you honey and tell me will u love me to come?
waiting for....
Last edited by The Enchantress on Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

#20553 by The Enchantress Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:44 pm
honey am ready with you tell me when will u love me to be with you ? am ready for you to spend the rest of my life with you .... hpney let see how we can be togetheras soon ok i love tell me right now am waithing

hello my dream love

how are you doing nice to hear fro a soon i get your mail,, my love it will be nice to be with you on your bed having something together kissing each other honey i can promise you that u will be the man of my life and spend the rest of my life with you if not anything will change it and i hope there is nothing to will change..

honey there is nothing i will like to tell u i hope you will not be fret about it. honey i have problem with my internet bill and am really sorry for this month i have broke i told my mom to help me,,,, honey please i need your help or i will be disconnected and i don't want to be that cos i will also miss you honey i please need your help i did not mean to ask you but i have no one to ask i know it will wary you but is not my fault they give me till Friday i have to pay or i will go off .. honey i have to be on you cos no one will help me not you and i promise as soon i wil try my best to be with you and i will pay back to u honey

all i need is $120 after that no any thing i have to pay them so honey please dont let m,e down as soon i will get pay back to u when we meet togetheri love you

hello my dear love xxxxx

how are you doing with your day and night,,hope all is well my love but u made me feel; fret this afternoon am not i love cos of your money my dear if is cos your money i will not be on you any time but all i need is true love that is why my dear it only help i need from you and or i will be disconnected my internet.....

i love you with my heart not your money honey kiss take care

#20554 by The Enchantress Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:44 pm
Fake passport and additional stolen photographs used by this scammer;