Information on romance scams and scammers.
#20666 by The Enchantress Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:02 pm
JOHN MORRISSEY

Liar and romance scammer

User names used williams williamsjelly

Claims 40 years old, dob 24th April 1969, single/widower with dependent children, "engineer" living in Dover, Strafford County, New Hampshire, or New York, USA

Mail address used [email protected]

IP = 41.219.194.215 = Ikeja, Nigeria

This scammer on this dating site http://www.4ppl.com/williamsjelly

I am a: Man
Birthday: 24.04.1969
Looking for: Woman
Relationship: Woman
Language: English

I am Eng Williams was born and raise in United State,I have 2 kids a boy and a girl living with me but my wife passed away in a car accident 3 years ago, am very busy with my work that's why i am seeking for a serious nanny or au pair that will take good care of my wonderful kids and other available house work.

Messages;

I am Honest Loving Caring Daring Decent Kind Hearted Considerate Open Minded Understanding And Loyal SelfConfident Intellectaul Trust worthy Downearth to every one inlife and generous laugh with any one to make people happy and lifely

I am Looking for a Honest Trusted and loving Caring and Trust worthy Downheartedp to every one inlife and generous laugh with any one to make people happy and lively that will not be having a double date that will not cheat on me

My contact email is [email protected]. I await to read from you soon. Yours Faithful, Eng.Williams.

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
Advertisement