Information on romance scams and scammers.
#2771 by Ralph Sat Mar 01, 2008 10:25 am
I am working on getting some more information from this scammer so please do not email him

Following are his first 2 emails

Hi. How are you doing?I'm Harry.from Florida in tampa.I hope you get this mail and it finds you well.I was glancing through profiles when your gorgeous picture got me attracted while your lovely words had me write you..lol.I really was marvelled reading your profile and i enjoyed doing so.The first thing that came to my mind when i saw your picture was..'WOW..you're drop dead GORGEOUS.lol.so i thought i'ld take out time to introduce myself.Am looking for someone who is Honest, Likes to have fun,Caring, likes surprises,someone who dont mind age,likewise distance,Cuz am currently in west/coast africa working on a project, straight forward practical safe jokes, Does'nt mind holding hands or walking arm-in-arm in public, Be considerate of others, and knows when to hold and re-assure their mate. These are some of the traits that I have and would like to find someone with the same traits. I firmly believe that in order to a lasting relationship, two people must first become friends. There should not be a one way street between them. A relationship is always a two way agreement. there will be times that one will need to use the one way only for a litle while,Cuz i can RE-LOCATE with my soulmate, and the other will also have that same ability.There should not be no any secrets from one another. And no matter what, there should not be any lies. you can reply this mail, or probably send me a mail here at [email protected] and if u wish to add me to ur
yahoo list this is my id harry_andersonx6
Hope to hear from u soon
Regards
Harry

How are u doing ?it was really nice hearing from u,Cuz we are looking for the same thing on here and i will really like hearing from u, well sure i love ur profile and all u wrote there, that is why i wrote u... i am pretty new in myspace, I really want a relationship that is why am here,Cuz i can RE-LOCATE with my soulmate, and the other will also have that same ability.There should not be no any secrets from one another. And no matter what, there should not be any lies,Age or distance does not mean to me when it comes to a sweet and loving relationship, so lets get more connected to each other and see where it will take us too... pls no games, I am just here in Africa working on a building project,but i will get done in 3 wks time from now so that i could come back to the state when am done....but b4 then i just want us to talk more better,I will like to have you yahoo id because i will like to add you to my messenger list ,my yahhoo id is [email protected] it will be really nice hearing from u
Harry

If anybody has futher emails from Harry please remove any personnal details and post them here to hopefully warn others
Advertisement