Information on romance scams and scammers.
#20699 by The Enchantress Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:40 pm
JACKSON FREDRICK

Liar and romance scammer

User name used jacksonfred81

Claims 48 or 49 or 50 years old, dob 13th March 1959 or 31st March 1960, bisexual, widower with two "sons", "chief contractor" or "enviromental agent" living in Liverpool or London, England, UK

Mail address used [email protected]

IP = 82.128.86.38 = Nigeria

This scammer on these following dating sites;

http://www.webdate.com/main.php?a=user.profile&duid=5502667

Seeking: Women
Age/Gender 49 year old Man
Height: 6'2"
Body: Average
Race: Tell you later
Religion: Catholic
Languages: English
Profession: Technical / Science / Engineer
Education: Bachelor's Degree

I am jackson fredrick by name..i am living presently in the united kingdom..i am 48 years of age..i work here as a chief contractor for my company..i am a man with an heart og gold,a well and a cute man with lot of love to give out.I am not here to break anyones heart instead i am here to find my true love who will be ready to love me for who i am ..something really good i need from a lady out there....kissses and hugges from a caring heart

http://gelipo.com/members/jacksonfred81/

Nick: jacksonfred81

Birth date: 1960-03-31
Name: jackson fred
Town: London

Messages;

Hi my names are jackson fredrick,i am 48 years of age,i work for the government as an environmentalist.I have 2 handsome sons,who presently are not staying

Hi, thanks for visiting my profile. Where do I start!- I consider myself to be honest, reliable, trustworthy, young at heart and a caring/loving person I am petite, blonde and attractive (who wouldn't say that!!! .... but, I did say I was honest) oh yes, I have a wicked sense of humour. I enjoy having meals out, the cinema, theatre, walks, but also enjoy an evening in to watch a good DVD (with bottle of wine), all of which would be lovely with someone special I love to have a laugh, that's what life is all about. I also like spending time with my sport activities whenever possible.

I work as an Environmental Agent here and I enjoy my work very much .I am here in search of my missing ribs lol

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
Advertisement

#20700 by The Enchantress Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:41 pm
Additional stolen photographs used by this scammer;

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.