Information on romance scams and scammers.
#20701 by The Enchantress Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:42 pm
MARINA PRYTKOVA

Liar and romance scammer

Aka Tatyana Izikova

Claims 28 or 29 years old, dob 24th February 1981 or 9th July 1980, single, never married, no children, "teacher" living in Suna, Russia

Mail address used [email protected]

X-Mailer: The Bat! (v4.0.18) Professional

IP = 188.187.143.202 = Yoshkar-ola in Russian Federation

Mails;

Dear xxxxx,

I am so happy to receive your message.
I'll tell you about myself, I hope you will find me interesting.
I have attached a picture of me to this email. I have more if it's a matter.
I hope you understand my English.

My name is Tatyana. Short name is Tanya, you can name me so if you like.
I am 29 years old. I am 168 centimeters tall and I weigh 54 kg.
I have chestnut hair and blue eyes. I was born on 9th of July,
When is your birthday?
I am a teacher of philosophy in high school. What do you do for a living And where do you work? I live in Russia in the city of Suna. It is about 850 kilometers to a southeast from Moscow. What city do you live in?
I am a Russian woman. Do you like Russian women?
I have never been married and have no children. Russian men are not Serious about marriage. Russian men like to drink alcohol And I don't like that. I hope that you don't drink a lot like Russian men.
I want you to know that I do not smoke or drink strong alcohol.
Sometimes I do drink a little with my girlfriends, but very seldom.

I live in small apartment with my mother. I have a cat and a dog.
In my free time, I like to sew, knit, cook and read various books.
I like to go to the cinema and I like different kinds of music. I like To smile and have fun!!!
I like to travel, but I have never been outside of Russia.
If we continue to correspond, maybe we can learn more about each other And eventually meet. I want to meet a nice man, fall in love and have a serious Relationship so I can have a happy family with him.
I would be very happy if you want what I want and could be this man I seek.
Just so you will know, I have no computer at home and use an Internet cafe To send email. I hope this won't make it difficult to get to know one another.
I shall finish my letter now. I hope it wasn't too long for a first letter.
And I would like find out about you and your family.

I shall be waiting for your response and photo.
Your new friend,
Tatyana

Dear xxxxx!!!

I am so happy to receive another letter from you! It means so much to me.
Yes, you life is very interesting now. But anyway you will need a Woman to care, to love, to cook for you.
I want to tell you more about me in this letter.
I am very kind and generous. I have good sense of humour And I like to make people happy.
I like fair people who look directly in my eyes when they speak to me.
I do not like people who lie. It is a very bad quality in people.
I read books in my free time at work.
My favorite kind of books are novels and adventures and books about travelers.
I like to listen to music. Usually, I listen to the Russian artists.
Celine Dion is a foreign artist that I like.
She has a very nice voice. Sometimes I listen to the radio.
Sometimes I watch TV. I like to watch shows about animals.
My favorite show is "In Fauna". I also like to watch the news.
What happens in the world while I am at work is interesting to me.
When I have free time, I like to participate in sport.
It helps me to keep my figure. I visit aerobics. It keeps me healthy.
xxxxx, do you play any sports?

I also like to cook. My mother taught me. She is a magnificent cook.
I am proud of her. I can make soups and salads of all kinds. I think I can Prepare just about anything from pizza to chocolate ice cream.
I also like to bake pies. Apple pie is my favorite.
My favourite color is dark blue. It symbolizes calmness and silence As the sky in clear weather and power and stability as the sea.
Especially I like to watch the dark blue sky with bright stars in the evening.

I will close for now. Please write soon, I don't want to lose contact with you.

Respectfully, Tatyana

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
Advertisement

#20702 by The Enchantress Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:43 pm
Hello xxxxx!

How are you? I am fine.
I am happy to receive your letter.
I did not plan something for this weekend. Today. I shall spend day at home.
I want to tell you in this letter why I have not found a boyfriend here In Russia.
I hope this story interests you.
My story is the classic one of love and deception. She loved him and he said He loved her but actually loved another woman.
It seemed like things were going well with us, but I was wrong.
He was meeting other girl behind my back.
I used to think this only happened in stories in magazines, but I was wrong.
I think I am wiser now.
I have heard about Internet dating for a long time, but I have only recently Decided to look into it.
I hope that our dialogue will be serious and we shall not leave each other Having told nothing.
All I need is to love and to be loved. I want to hold, to meet, to kiss, To cook for and to love just one special for me person, I hope you will be this man for me.
What made you decide to date through the Internet?

I did not speak you about my Dad, he has left me and my Mum when I was the child, I do not know where he is now.
At first he got home in one day and then has disappeared absolutely.
I would like to see him, but I think that it is impossible now and he won't Be glad to see me again. But I don't regret about it, it was many years ago.
I will close for now and wait for your next letter.
I want to continue writing to you, so please write soon.

Bye-bye!
Tatyana

Hello my honey xxxxx!!! May I name you so?

Today I am very happy, I find your letter.
How are you? I am fine. I hope you are in good mood too.
I have a difficult day today.
And I am very tired but when I have seen your letter I became happy.
I can not answer you if I have ever been told I have come to bed eyes, Because I can not understand it. I shall answer, but you should Explain me.

Today I shall read slightly at home.
And then I shall watch TV. Today very interesting film "The Jewel of the Nile".
It is adventure film. And I very much love it.

I want to get to know more about your city.
My dear, I think it will be interesting if I shall tell you about my city.
My city of Suna is very small.
My city is located in 850 km to a southeast from Moscow.
The population here is about 8 thousand people, it is very small town.
There are no mountains here. There is a very small river.
It is the small information on my city.
I hope now you have some representation about my city.

I want to ask you. xxxxx, what feelings do you have to me? Something has changed
In your daily life from dialogue with me?
It is important for me and and it is very interesting for me.
I have very much warm feeling to you.
I think our relation will have good continuation.
How do you think?
I would like to come over to (your country), I hope soon we shall be able to See each other. I do not know anything about travel but I can learn it In travel company.

I will close for now and wait for your next letter.
Your faithfully Tatyana

P.S. Please tell me about your city.

#20703 by The Enchantress Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:43 pm
Hello xxxxx!
How are you?
I am very happy to receive your answer.
I looked at your city, thank you for the links.
It is very pleasant, that our acquaintance is advanced.
I like to read your letters. They bring to me a lot of pleasure.
I very much would like to have with you our love together.
I am glad that have found such person as you.

xxxxx, I want to tell you about my childhood.
I shall begin with my youth. I tried many different hobbies.
When I went to school I was engaged in addition much.
I visited lessons of dances, I sang in school chorus.
And also I always drew the wall newspaper at our school.
Also I go to swimming pool since childhood.
As one of my favorite hobbies is to cook various new dishes.
All like my meal. I hope, that you will estimate it soon.
In leisure when in street bad weather I take the big interest
In the TV SET and reading of books.
As I have already told I love the various literature.
But basically it is love novels.
I can speak about my hobby very long.
Tell me pleae about your childhood and a hobby.
It is very interesting to me.

I spoke you about my work, but just a little.
I always have various days and I work during various time,
Sometimes I work till a midday, sometimes after a midday and Sometimes all the day long.
I teach philosophy for pupils of 5-9 grades. I have the university Degree, the economist speciality, but jobs that need this speciality Are already occupied and I has gone to work at school.

What can you tell interesting about your work?

Bye-bye.

I wait your letter with impatience.
Your Tatyana

Hello dear xxxxx.

I am very happy to receive your letter.
Your letter is filled by honesty and kindness.
My last name is Izikova. Tatyana Izikova.
I have not planned anything for this weekend. I shall go to the granny House now, I shall help her a little bit and then I shall go home now.

You are very good and attractive man!!! It is a pity we are far apart now.
I think I might be the good wife. Each woman searches Person who will love and respect her.
I want the good relation to myself. I want the person who becomes the Good father of my children(I would like to have children in the future).
Also I want the man with which I shall have good relations, and which will love me.
I search for serious relations with the man, who can understand me
And who will be understood by me.
The relations between the men and woman are very important. The man Should be caressing with the woman, with love and respect.
He should be with her beside in bad and good times and to care of her.
The man should give the woman all love and care. He should make His woman the happiest in this world.
And woman should do the same for man. To support him always, To be with him beside when he needs.
And I think love is very important for relations between man and woman.
- it is type of relations which I search for.
Do you like my ideas?
I live in the not best country. I want the best life for my future Children, than life that I have now.

xxxxx, I very much want continuation for our relations with you.
I think you are the man who I need in.
I shall look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely yours.
Tatyana

#20704 by The Enchantress Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:44 pm
Hello dear xxxxx!

I am very pleased to receive your new letter.
Your letter is very interesting! I read it very attentively.
Your story is very interesting. I feel very well with you, I would like to Be with you in the future.
I want to tell you more about my character and my soul. I think, You should know my internal world.
I want to tell you about myself maximal, I do not search for The rich man for me.
I search for the man, which will divide love with me, the man Which I can have happy family with!!!
I have found you and I hope that we shall share our happiness.
The majority of the men in Russia do not approach for a marriage, Because they use a plenty of alcohol, tobacco, drugs.
I am very glad I has found you.
You are very kind intimately fond man. You are similar to the man of my dream!!!
I consider myself as the very romantic woman. I think, I can trust you completely.
I can discuss with you in letters various themes. I can Speak with you about the problems.
I want to find in you the supporter, friend and husband.
By the kindness and tenderness I can make your life perfect.
From human qualities most of all I do not love flattery and deceit of people.
I would like all people on Earth to be happy.
I like to spend a lot of time of at home, I like an internal cosiness, I like calmness. I listen to music, silent slow music, That brings a lot of calmnesses and consent.
I very much love flowers, especially red roses.
But nobody give me it already for a long time.
I dream in such beautiful season I shall have love with you and go with you Hand in hand along the street with a red roses in hands and kissing in the end of the Street with you long long.
It is all will be so beautifully and romantically, I did not feel it already For a long time and I very much want to feel it.
I hope you have the pleasant moments in the life, when read my letter.
Graeme what do you think of our future? How do you think, will we be together soon?
I would like to hear your voice. Write to me your phone number please.
I can call you from the Post office. I want to speak with you.
I with impatience wait for your answer.

Sincerely yours Tatyana

Hello my dear xxxxx!
I am so happy to receive your warm intimate letter.
I like you very much.
The large thank for your attention. I would like very much to have With you the serious relations and to be the sensitive partner of life For you. In our letters we should continue to learn each other better.
With each your new letter I shall learn, that you very interesting man.
I enjoy by correspondence with you. I think we should Write each other as possible more often. As far as the opportunity Allows to us. Nothing does the man and woman closer, than to spend A lot of time together and more to communicate.
Thank you for your phone number, I shall try to call you today or Tomorrow. My mobile was stolen from me month ago but I can call you From Post office. It will be cheaper and easier.

xxxxx, I hope our relations will be serious and we shall be together soon.
I very much love to dream and to think abput my future. I very much Often think about our house. I very much would like to have In my apartment or house an old fireplace and plenty flowers. I would like to have an aquarium with exotic fishes and sea turtles.
xxxxx, what do you think about it?
It would be very interesting to me to know your dream.
Certainly I shall create comfort in my house. Recently I have finished Rates of the designer. I think I can use these skills.
I'll feel I am very happy woman, if my husband will be Reliable, quiet careful both strong, generous and clever.
Do you love to visit the friends? Or to go in the good noisy and Cheerful company?
Do you like holidays? Do you like to have a rest?
I very much love holidays. In free days I very much love to spend Time on kitchen.
I very much like to cook. I would like to cook for you something Unusual. I want to know what you like. Do you like sweet food?
I very much like sweet, but I watch the figure and I limit myself in The use of sweet food.
As I am engaged in sports to contain myself in the good form.
I want to spend time together and to learn each other better.
I wait impatiently each your next letter.
I shall try to call you today or tomorrow.
Do not leave me during long time.
I shall wait your answer tomorrow.
Bye!

Sincerely yours Tatyana

PS. My address is:
Tatyana Izikova
Street Eshpaya 25-18,
City of Suna, Russia, 612449
Please write to me yours too?

#20705 by The Enchantress Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:45 pm
Hello my dear xxxxx!

I am so happy to receive your letter. Thank you. I will write today and tomorrow I will not write, will stay at home cooking cleaning and doing laundry, also reading and watching TV! It is my plans for tomorrow. xxxxx, now I think I understand what you meant when you told about a weekend (break). I would like to see you in person, it will be great, this feeling is just becoming stronger and stronger with each day and each letter from you. I like you very much xxxxx. Thank for your attention. I would like very much to have serious relations with you and to be your sensitive life partner. In our letters we should continue to learn each other better. With your each letter I shall learn you more, you are very interesting man. I enjoy our correspondence. I think we should write to each other more often when we have such chance. Nothing does the man and woman closer than to spend a lot of time together and to communicate more.

I like to dream and to think about my future. I often think about a future house. I would like to have in our apartment or house an old fireplace and plenty flowers. I would like to have an aquarium with exotic fishes and sea turtles. xxxxx, what do you think about it? It would be very interesting to know your dream. Of course I shall create comfort in our house. Just because I am a woman! I shall feel I am very happy woman if my husband will be reliable, quiet careful and strong, generous and clever.

xxxxx, I would like to ask you also some questions, please answer, it will help me to learn you better. Do you like to visit friends? Or to go in the good noisy and cheerful company? Do you like holidays? Do you like to have a rest? I very much love weekends. In free days I very much love to spend time on kitchen. I like to cook. I would like to cook for you something unusual. I want to know what you like. Do you like sweet food?

I like sweet, but I watch the figure and I limit myself in the use of sweet food. As I am engaged in sports to contain myself in the good form. I want to spend time together and to learn each other better. I wait impatiently each your next letter. Do not leave me for a long time. I will look for your answer on Monday!

Bye-bye!

Yours Marina

Hello my dear xxxxx.

I am very happy to receive your letters. I have recieved everything, sorry for so late answer, I had full days on work and was tired after it and went home at once after it. I missed you xxxxx

It is the large pleasure to answer your letter. I see that you asked many questions and some of them I already answered, so you should know an answer of a half of those questions. xxxxx, we should write to each other more and we shall learn about each other better with each day, I want it very much. I also want to meet you. I want to come to you if it will be possible, at first I should find out about the travel to you. How do you think would you be able to meet me and invite me to your home? I am very thankful to you for attention and interest to me.

xxxxx, it is very pity we are far apart. We are divided by thousands kilometers. But I think we can overcome all barrier with the help of language of love. Even the most difficult obstacles have no the force near to such strong, clever and careful man as you xxxxx.

I will remember the day of our romantic meeting all life long. I very much want to speak about love. I imagined how we sit in front of a fireplace. The candles burn by soft pleasant light. The fire wood slightly cracks in a fireplace. We look at one another and all our ideas on love. My honey, you are the clever and strong man, you have the point of view of representation concerning life, you are fair and sincere man, having rare features. The love means freedom for me. Freedom of a choice of the loved man. All people should freely choose that person, whom they should give all sincere kindness, all feelings. I think the creation of family should be based on love. If the marriage is created not on love, it will not be long and happy. The love is a gift which is done for the sake of the loved person. If the soul of the man is remarkable, his weak parties stay unvisible. The love let me look at the world by new view. I would like to have love that I am ready to give my life for. I would like to have such understanding and affinity, for the sake of which I would be ready to give all that I have. My honey, what do you think about all it? What is love in your opinion? I will go now and will look for your answer tomorrow.

Yours Marina

#20706 by The Enchantress Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:45 pm
Hello my dear xxxxx.

I am very happy to receive your letter.
I was so happy to speak with you. I am very happy now. Your voice in My head too. I am very thankful to you for attention and interest to me.
xxxxx, it is very pity we are far apart. We are divided by thousands Kilometers.
But I think we can overcome all barrier with the help of language of love.
Even the most difficult obstacles have no the force near to such Strong, clever and careful man as you xxxxx. I shall Remember day of our romantic meeting all life.
I very much want to speak about love. I dreamed for long, how we sit In front of a fireplace.
The candles burn by soft, pleasant light. The fire wood slightly Cracks in a fireplace. We look at one another and all our ideas on love.
My honey, you are the clever and strong man, you have the point of view Of representation concerning life, you are fair and sincere man, having Rare features.
The love means freedom for me. Freedom of a choice of the loved man.
All people should freely choose that person, whom they should give all Sincere kindness, all feelings.
I think the family should be based on love. If the Marriage is created not on love, it will not be long and happy.
The love is a gift which is done for the sake of the loved person.
If the soul of the man is remarkable, his weak parties stay unvisible.
The love let me look at the world by new view.
I would like to have love that I am ready to give my life for. I would Like to have such understanding and affinity, for the sake of which I Would be ready to give all that I have.
My honey, what do you think about all it? What is love in your opinion?
Please answer. I am very happy with you and I want to see you in person.
It is a pity that I do not know anything about the travel. But I can Learn.
You have asked what I like to cook. I like to cook a pizza. Do you Like it? I make it very tasty. Thin layer of the dough and everything Is so tasty. When woman is in love, she will cook very, very tasty food.
I shall wait for your answer.

Yours Tatyana

Hello my dear xxxxx!!!
How are you? Thank you for your letter.
It is big happiness to receive letter from you.
I hope you have good day today.

I constantly think about you Graeme.
I have found romanticism in relations with you.
I love your ideas, I love everything what you write.
I think you are man which I searched. Person which I searched in the life.
I think we are very close to our happiness. Do you think also?
Yes, we know each other not long time, but you seem to me the most fair, Kind and sincere person.
My mum always speaks me, that I should be fair with people and I never deceive nobody.
I always inform to mum on our successful relations. She is very happy.
I want to share with you my happiness.
I am falling in love with you too.
Please give me chance to love and to be loved. I want to be with you Too.
xxxxx, I want to come to you in (name of City). Please let me it.
Tomorrow I shall find out about travel. I shall go to the travel Company. I shall find out what I need for travel to you.
I want to see your country and to see you favourite places in Your city.
I am simple woman and we shall have great time together, I am sure.
I am very funny!

I shall wait very much for the answer to my letter.
I think of you xxxxx each second.

Your Tatyana

#20707 by The Enchantress Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:46 pm
Hello my dear xxxxx!!!

How are you today? How is weather? It is very sunny here today, I like It.
I did not phone you. I would warn you.
I am happy to see your letter. Each your letter brings a heat in my heart.
I dream about day when our meeting will be. I think about you all my Day long, you are in my thoughts always, I can't do anything with it.
When I think about you, my honey, I became so happy, and it is pleasant And nice on heart.
It is very bad for me without your words, without your letters, without you.
It is really so now. I have understood that I searched you for all my life.
As for my mum, she is happy for me and you.
I want to let you know that my heart belongs to you. I want to connect life To you xxxxx and I am ready to do it.
I am happy that you and me are together. I do not want to lose you.
You are very dear for me.

xxxxx, I have some sad news today also. I can come to you and I can Get all travel papers very quickly, but they costs 240 pounds, I have No it. All travel papers are visa, insurance, medical policy, Medical inspection and international passport for travel abroad.
I can tell you each price for each document.
I have no 240 pounds, I am very sorry. I have lost any joy now, the joy is Replaced with sadness in my heart. I hope that you understand me.
I really want to be with you, I want to live with you and to share All life moments with you. I want to come to you. I do not know what To do. I did not know before that it will cost so much, 240 pounds is much of me.
I can save money for other charges in a way. And the ticket is also Will cost about 360 pounds up to yor city, the price depends on day of Week and on the time.
I was very sad. I even do not know how you can help me in it.

But your letter makes me happy. I want to reread your letters several Times.
I shall wait for your letter tomorrow.

A lot of kisses and l