Information on romance scams and scammers.
#136030 by ratt84 Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:23 am
single123
missionarymark
I am: Man
Seeking a: Woman
State: California
City: san diego
Zip Code: 90805
Description:
I'm from CA an Auto Mechanic.
I enjoy quiet nights at home I can describe myself as a loving, caring, honest, kind,sincere, and above all a God fearing man, with good morals and values.and have got sense of humor,love kids alot and have lot of respect for women I do not cheat or play games either i am just me someone who has been through a lot of ups and downs in life and has come to the conclusion that One should live everyday as if its gonna be your last , A fun loving and gentle personality who believes Trust and Honesty are meant to be the Bedrock of every relationship, someone who understands the meaning of love and believes True Love can be found anywhere ...i like to put God first in everything in do , i love to go out to the beach on weekends and give myself a good treat of Sunbath ...an open minded person who has the fear of God ...above all ...."The Perfect Man For every Woman

How are You doing today sweetie ? Am fine too . i saw Your pics and profile . its interesting and would like to know you more . Mark is my name and You ? Are You married or still single . cos am looking for my life partner . I mean someone i can trust to spend the rest of my life with . Do You have a yahoo ID pretty ?
markmissionary . Add me up on messenger and lets chat ok
Advertisement

#136031 by ratt84 Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:27 am
myspace.com/565566800
Mark Missionary
Male, 39, Single
LOSANGELES, California

#136342 by ratt84 Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:41 pm
To [email protected]
Opened 2012/11/28
Opened on (41.216.63.41:1514)
Location Cotonou, Benin (86% likelihood)

Hello sweetie , Let me tell You little about myself now .. I'm Mark like you already know before, 40 years old live in San Diego, California USA, I'm single with no kids .. i have never been married but have once being into a serious relationship before which i later get hurt out of it . I enjoy boating, hiking, camping,fishing, nature, walks on the beach, sunsets, movies, music, cooking, and quiet nights at home. I'm an Aut Mechanic and also into Buying and Selling of Golds and Items. I travel to Europe,Australia-New Zealand, and Asia on work-related assignments. I am a God fearing man, with good morals and values am honest I do not cheat or play games, I can't stand seeing some one been intentionally hurt I have had my heart broken before and will never pass that kind of pain to a woman I'm a simple man with a big heart you will find that i am very caring, understanding, patient,loving and kind. I am full of passion and romance, and have an endless amount of love to offer the right woman i'm searching to find that one woman that will take my breath away, the one woman that I can never stop thinking of for any reason, the one woman that the mere whisper of her name brings a smile to my face.
She must be not only my best friend, but also my soul mate. My commitment to this woman will be till the end of time when i find her asking her hand in marriage is all i ever hope for, I must tell you that I am also old fashioned in my beliefs and would defend and protect this woman at any cost for any reason.
I believe that a woman should be able to look up to her man for protection, for well being, and for strength. I intend on fulfilling these roles without failure, I will be this one special woman's knight in shinning armor. This special woman will know that I am deeply in love with her, for I am the type of man that showers her in my love, Whether it be flowers, gifts of candy or jewelry, or just a simple "I love you" and a kiss, she will always know she is loved and appreciated. I hope to have caught your attention with this letter, and would like to discover who you really are, and how much love you have inside of your heart after been heart broken, For you could be the woman i am searching for...... so feel free to ask me whatever more You don't understand and want to know about me ok . i am open minded person and will be waiting to read back from You soon sweetie.
Always Mark

Received: from [41.216.63.41]
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2012