Information on romance scams and scammers.
#136128 by ratt84 Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:02 pm
mattlovely
I WANT TRUE LOVE ONLY
Age & Gender: 46 Year Old Man

I am Seeking a: Woman
For: Long Term
My Education: Bachelors Degree
My Profession: Agric Ext
My Marital Status: Windowed
I Want Children? Undecided
I Have Children? Yes

My Interest Keywords / Tags
being playful sensually
feely
holding hands
hugging
italian food
kissing
like to tease in a good way
non smoker
pizza
public acts of affection
seafood
steak
very touchy

About Me
I am single now,originally from Sweden,but relocated to the states after the death of my wife Louise,i have a loving Son Kevin,he means the world to me..I am an Agricultural and Animal Extentionist , love to travel,night walks,hike,camp,dance,beach walk all this i do alone with my boy i want the right woman to complete me . i know it will also be beautiful when i find the beholder of my lost rib..I bike riding, outdoors activities... I'd like to spend time with someone who is passionate, independent, affectionate, and easy going. I don't want to define someone, only compliment. Who wants to travel to Paris, Europe, or watch a movie at home alone? If you are into drama, I'm not your guy.I feel strongly about my core beliefs and family Orientation,I'd say I'm a fairly driven person, in work and in life. If you are going to be a bear, why not be a protective grizzly? I feel it's important to do the right thing, even when no one is looking. Only good things will happen! I really like to serve, but not if it's demanded. I'm truly proud to have a great son (10yrs) he mean the world to me. I will raise him to be strong, kind, and confident young man. Then maybe he will make enough money to take care of me when I'm old and feeble! I am very open that have a woman that already got kids cause they are gift from God and i will treat they all has mine and i expect same back from her . for fun When I have free time...I go to the gym, run, work on cars, or play some video games. Typical guy stuff. Going to OU football games can be a lot of fun. Snowboarding in powder is surreal! I'm proud of my parents especially my Dad,he taught me everything i know and to be a strong man and treat ones woman like a queen at all time .I love to help to solve problems, so with that there is a sense of accomplishment almost daily i am Intrested in my work and my Son definately with the woman i will have in my world

Hello, how is your day going ?I am Matt Originally from Sweden but have lived here in Montreal for over 10 years. I am 45yrs, I like to listen to music, watch movies(comedy, romance, action), and I like to take evening walks or just sit outside in the evening and look at the stars and talk. I am romantic, caring and loving person. I will treat my Woman the way she treats me. I want someone that is very romantic and caring and knows how to show a Man the small things that say "I LOVE YOU".... A woman that knows how to show affection for the Man She loves. I dont mean we have to be together 24/7 or I need affection 24/7, but some affection once in a while is very nice.I also spend my preciuos time with my Son which seems so far like the best thing i love doing . I like to stay home and snuggle up with a romantic wOman, but once in awhile I like to go out to eat, or maybe even go out to dance, or just go to a movie at the theatre. Hope to read from you soon . Cares Matt
My Email is [email protected] . let me know you got it
Last edited by ratt84 on Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Advertisement

#136130 by ratt84 Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:10 pm
This are the pics love .

Received: from [184.107.23.250]
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2012

IP: 184.107.23.250
ISP: IWeb Technologies
Organization: Wibg
Type: Corporate
State/Region: Quebec
City: Montreal

Image Image