Information on romance scams and scammers.
#136366 by ratt84 Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:57 pm
single123.com
smithadamson
I am: Man
Seeking a: Woman
State: Virginia
City: KENT
Zip Code: 98030
Description:
I am 5'8, distinguished looking good and am a conservative Man that is content, secure, generous, romantic, values honesty, honor, courage. Would love to take time to meet someone special in order to build a lifelong romance..I enjoy golf, gardening, biking, walking/hiking, Exploring "the road less traveled", home improvement projects, games, museums, art galleries, quality plays and concerts..I consider myself Loving,Caring,Honest,Loyal,Intelligent,and Friendly,kind,passionate,open minded ,creative,understanding,affectionate,sincere Man..I'm a Self Employed with a small growing firm here..,I work for goods shipping service .. just hoping to make my soul mate and dream mate.. I like the simple things like nature, the ocean, rain, and a good sunset.. I participate in Golf, I love to cook, and I love to meet new people

Hello,How are you doing ? I am Smith Adamson I am a honest,caring,passionate,easygoing,loving and trustworthy man.. I was checking some profiles on here and yours caught my attention. I would love to know more about you cos you've really sparked up my interest for you.... i hope to hear from you soonest.. Hugs
thanks, mine is [email protected]
Advertisement

#136368 by ratt84 Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:06 pm
favored me on FMF

smithadamson21
AM HERE FOR SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP !!!
Age & Gender: 53 Year Old Man

I am Seeking a: Woman
For: Long Term
My Education:
My Profession: Goods Shipping Service :lol:
Do I Do Drugs? Social :yikes:
My Marital Status: Single
I Want Children? Undecided
I Have Children? Yes

My Interest Keywords / Tags
sincere woman
open minded
creative
understanding
affectionate
loving
caring
honest
loyal
intelligent
friendly
kind
passionate

About Me
I am 5'8, distinguished looking good and am a conservative Man that is content, secure, generous, romantic, values honesty, honor, courage. Would love to take time to meet someone special in order to build a lifelong romance..I enjoy golf, gardening, biking, walking/hiking, Exploring "the road less traveled", home improvement projects, games, museums, art galleries, quality plays and concerts..I consider myself Loving,Caring,Honest,Loyal,Intelligent,and Friendly,kind,passionate,open minded ,creative,understanding,affectionate,sincere Man..I'm a Self Employed with a small growing firm here..Am work for Goods service shipping company, I'm Widower... just hoping to make my soul mate and dream mate.. I like the simple things like nature, the ocean, rain, and a good sunset.. I participate in Golf, I love to cook, and I love to meet new people

add. pic
#136370 by ratt84 Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:13 pm
same profile pic as on single123

facebook.com/bryant.willaims
Bryant Willaims
Worked at Veterinary Medicine
Studied at Abramson Science and Technology Charter School
From New Orleans, Saint Michael, Barbados
Male
About Bryant
i am a very humble and social person who like meeting and charting :mrgreen: with people around the world

however ... :laugh-s:
Bryant Willaims updated his profile picture.
March 7

pic shows
Owen Simons Jr.
41 from Ontario, Canada
Model, Actor
http://www.starnow.ca/owensimonsjr
#136372 by ratt84 Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:20 pm
tagged.com/uid=5444537830
Adams S
Relationship Status: Single
Interested In: Dating, Serious Relationship
Languages: English