Information on romance scams and scammers.
#136456 by +.SplAsh Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:31 am
My mother met this man off meet.me

He claims to be 52 in the US Military, named Jean Christophe Paccard

Wanted $980.00 transfered to Renee B Davies but what didnt tip her off was that it was signed by Lt. Col. Robert Friedman

PLEASE BE WARNED THAT THIS IS A SCAM AND I HOPE THAT YOU DONT FALL FOR IT ALSO.
Last edited by Bubbles on Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:40 am, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Moved to approppriate forum.
Advertisement

#136457 by Bubbles Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:39 am
Welcome to ScamWarners +.SplAsh, please post the email address this message came from. People often search by the email address.

Bubbles, former Scamwarners moderator.

Rest in Peace 24 June 2015.

Gone, but never forgotten.
#136475 by began steele Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:57 am
He is listed here. He has hundreds of fake profiles and here a just a few of the more ridiculous ones and some text. They all read the same book. :mrgreen:

Anti Scam site listing
http://personals.oodle.com/detail/papij ... pleton-wi/
Appleton, WI
52 yr. old, Men Seeking Women
Description:
I'm a single DAD I'm down to earth; outgoing; funny and I'm pretty easy to talk to. I get along with just about anyone. I like the outdoors; I love taking photos; I love lady bugs; tattoos; watching scary movies; my favorite sports are basketball; football; baseball and softball. I like festivals; taking walks; going to the park; swimming; spend time with family & friends. I enjoy going site seeing to canyons & mountains. I love all types of music & love Italian; Mexican; I heart Japanese food. I'm in the process of reading the book "The Shack" it has made me look at things totally differently. I am BSC degree hold in business admin I would eventually like to own my own business. So my ambition in life is to be as successful as I possibly can. Spending the rest of my life alone is not something I want to do. I'm tired of jumping from relationship to relationship a

PAPIJCHRIS click here
London, Age 52

Thoughts
The last book I read was.. So much for that Lionel Shriver
The last film I saw was.. Dark Blue
My favourite TV show is.. Mrs Browns boys and Opera Winfrey
My current favourite tune is.. None
My ideal partner would be.. Honest, trustworthy,Fun loving ,tee-total (or almost), gentle, caring,patient,
What friends would say about me..
Quiet,patient, generous, loving,hardworking,sociable, organised, young at heart
Music I like and bands I've seen..
Radio Jackie, Magic, Heart... Leona Lewis, Alexandra Bourke, Tao Cruz, Bruno Mars, Michael Burble,Oldies from the 60's/70's......concerts?..Simply Red,.. and Black Sabbath (approx 1970) I prefer to watch on TV, as get to see more.
My average weekend..
Outdoor (Indoor in winter) bowls club on a friday evening. Out and about some saturdays (as I work mostly at home)..sometimes a bowling match (in season), cinema/ten-pin. Sunday, more out and about if the weather is good.(sightseeing, walks or visiting family)... de-cluttering, or catching up on saturday's Tv Plenty to do, to fill my time...never bored or lonely.
I would also like to say..
At the moment, I have always said that I would like to have my grandchildren around me, and I enjoy their company. I have evenings that I spend with friends...usually eating out at the local pub.(It's cosy, and feels like an extension to my lounge) I am very happy with my life as it is, at the moment. Looking for friendship only now, as I have to meet my match

http://site4dating.com/member.php?id=5567

feelingscoming
"searching for my queen"
Berlin. Germany.
About me
I'm a single DAD I'm down to earth, outgoing, funny and I'm pretty easy to talk to. I get along with just about anyone. I like the outdoors, I love taking pictures, I love lady bugs, tattoos, watching scary movies, my favorite sports are basketball, football, baseball and softball. I like festivals, taking walks, going to the park, swimming, spend time with family & friends. I enjoy going site seeing to canyons & mountains. I love all types of music & love Italian, Mexican, I heart Japanese food. I'm in the process of reading the book "The Shack" it has made me look at things totally differently. I am BSC degree hold in business admin I would eventually like to own my own business. So my ambition in life is to be as successful as I possibly can. Spending the rest of my life alone is not something I want to do. I’m tired of jumping from relationship to relationship after devoting myself 110% and never receiving anything in return because for one I’m a wonderful person who deserves better & so do my kids in the future when i have one. I'm a hard working man who would just love to share enjoyable time with the right person

A quick ethnic change
http://www.toyboyconnection.com/viewpro ... p?id=10949

JAXSPANNER
What am i looking for in a partner
I am looking for a woman who is a good communicator and who works on her personal development. Someone who doesn't take life to seriously who can balance me because I tend to be too serious at times. That said I have a very dry sense of humor and enjoy a good laugh. I am looking for someone who ballroom dances (or who would be willing to learn), I love to dance and would like a partner to share this with me. I like the beach but only in the cool of the afternoon.

A sex change now. Our lady boy is versatile.
http://www.fropper.com/zones/michexoxo44 Which will be a yahoo email address michexoxo44@

32, Female, Sacramento, USA
About me :
I'm a single ladyI'm down to earth, outgoing, funny and I'm pretty easy to talk to. I get along with just about anyone. I like the outdoors, I love taking pictures, I love lady bugs, tattoos, watching scary movies, my favorite sports are basketball, football, baseball and softball. I like festivals, taking walks, going to the park, swimming, spend time with family & friends. I enjoy going site seeing to canyons & mountains. I love all types of music & love Italian, Mexican, I heart Japanese food. I'm in the process of reading the book "The Shack" it has made me look at things totally differently. I am BSC degree hold in BANKING AND FINANCE and just recently graduated from college as a massage BANKER :=) I would eventually like to own my own business. So my ambition in life is to be as successful as I possibly can. Spending the rest of my life alone is not something I want to do. I%u2019m tired of jumping from relationship to relationship after devoting myself 110% and never receiving anything in return because for one I%u2019m a wonderful person who deserves better & so do my kids in the future when i have one. I'm a hard working woman who would just love to share enjoyable time with the right person.

Interest & Hobbies :
I like the outdoors, I love taking pictures, I love lady bugs, tattoos, watching scary movies, my favorite sports are basketball, football, baseball and softball. I like festivals, taking walks, going to the park, swimming, spend time with family & friends. I enjoy going site seeing to canyons & mountains.

Favorite Music & Artists :
I love all types of music & love Italian, Mexican, I heart Japanese food. I'm in the process of reading the book "The Shack" it has made me look at things totally differently

Favorite Books & Authors :
I'm in the process of reading the book "The Shack"

Favorite Movies, Actors & Directors : TITANIC, JEAN CLAUDE VAN DERN

http://www.farmersonly.com/view/coltfeet101 coltfeet101@ ?
[img]http://scamwarners.com/main//guestupload/89314coltfeet101.jpg[[/img]
Another massage BANKER :mrgreen:
Sign: Pisces
Who I'm Looking For
Setting my expectations for a man is something I ve always dreamed of doing but never felt like I was good enough and would just settle for whatever I ended up with. Well, all of that has changed! I'm not getting any younger by the day...just older. One who is mature but can be playful at times. One who is loving, caring, compassionate, romantic, funny, outgoing, adventurous, a people person, cuddly, family oriented, down to earth, enjoys family events and one who enjoys life! One who does not take people for granted. I'm interested in a man who will grow to love me for me. One who loves children. If you have kids great or if not fine One who does not any illegal drugs..HINT HINT. So drug FREE is a must. I eventually would like to be in love with a man who will be my best friend and someday have marriage in his plans NOTE: If you think marriage is just a piece of paper no need to apply. Im basically looking for my best friend and have yet to find him

http://www.lovecompass.com/profileFOREIGNBRIDE.htm
Male, 46 y/o
United States Kimberly
I am interested in a woman that is between 33 to 60, team player,friend, someone we can get to know each other, spend time together, have fun together, go through life together no matter what comes along. (With God by our sides guiding us every step of the way)A woman who loves and serves God everyday, not just Sunday.I am looking for someone with the same interests and of like mind. A woman who is committed 100% to the relationship. Age 33-59 Looking for my best friend, lover, partner and anything else that makes for a true relationship.I have in my past been attracted to the wrong kind of woman.I am now searching for a woman who loves God above all things,has love for others and is a mature christian who takes responsibility for her own actions.

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. ~~ George Orwell.