Information on romance scams and scammers.
#137782 by began steele Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:54 pm
A useless Forger and fake General. This one is short of a bit upstairs. It is all a scam but the experienced will enjoy it.

To: [email protected]. Other details stripped
Subject: RE: Hello my love....I have finished the mission
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2012 23:16:57 +0300

Hello dear love, how are you doing today, i hopping fine? I just came back from Afghanistan Military Hospital now, My Mission had been finished today 29th October, 2012, to be frankly with you my love. Today 29th October, 2012, the Mission with Afghanistan Government had been finished and them Compensated me with 25 Kilos of Gold Grams. :=)
As i am writing to you now "i have Deposited it  with one exiting Delivery Company here called (SALADIN SECURITY COMPANY AFGHANISTAN) and this Company has Available Diplomat who will come to meet you with this Box in your Home tomorrow, I have also bout a Truck Consignment Box where the Gold had been packed already, but! this is the way i did it so that Diplomat will not know exactly what is inside the Box.

I packaged it inside a Stor-All Consignment Box, but inside is Gold. AFGHANISTAN SALADIN SECURITY COMPANYcharger me $31.550,00 Dollars which i have already paid to them this Afternoon. I told the Diplomat the truth that you are my wife, my love' this is the Code Number of the Box...xx88224, when the Diplomat Bharat Aggarwalreached Brazil in your Door Step, you will use this Code..xx88224 open the Box. 

After you have been opened it and count the whole Gold is complete 25 Grams, then make sure you will carry the Box go to any nearest-Bank Deposit it there or keep it in yourRoom wait for my arrives within 24hours you received the Box"  Try to inform me when you got the box from the diplomat. Let me tell you the truth 'i didn't tell the Diplomat what is inside the Box. It is only you and I knows what is inside the Box, apart two of us 'nobody else knows this. 

Please my dear love, do not disclose this to any one else until you receive the Box from the Diplomat Mr. Bharat Aggarwal. The Gold Company requested your Home Address which i gave to them for easily delivery, so that everything should proceed very fine. dear love, do not cheat me on this very issue because here in Afghanistan, them hate Christians and Afghanistan Banks do not make an international transfer even they don't send money through Western Union Money Transfer,  that is why i decided to followed it through Diplomatic means so that you will keep your phone on wait Diplomat Bharat Aggarwalto call you as soon as he have arrived there in your country Brazil Tomorrow, remember i don't know you in person but God can work the way he wish to work without any problem, this is your great opportunity my dear love, but if you know that you will not be able to complete this for me, just said "NO" 
Because i suffered for 4months before this great contract matured, so don't miss-up with it my dear  love. Nobody knows tomorrow "but God can do things in away he wanted to work, so do not blame God by provided me to your side, this may be your great opportunity to succeed in life and became a great woman. You may be someone that people things there is know hope for you  'but today God has answered your prayers and provide you this great opportunity for your succeeds in life.
You may think twice before you can believe this, but opportunity comes but once, if you missed it another person will take it from you, better you rush yourself now and grape it fast! you can view the attachments the scanning copies of what happened on the Mission, secondly! you can also view the Vitals Documentations that Guides our Gold with this (SSC), and you can view the Airway Bill so that you will know when the Diplomat will arrive in :no-really: Kandahar International Airport Brazil tomorrow 30th October, 2012. 

After Diplomat had made the Delivered to you, i will leave here immediately? Because AfghanistanGovernment had promised to allow me once our Gold Box get to you there my love, so please try your best get back to me because i will be going home now to rest and i will hope to hear from you once you receive this message, thanks for your understanding my Dear and may God bless you forever..General, Johnson Green

Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2012 20:09:25 -0800
Subject: Frank Williams Respond
To:
Attention Mrs. xxx

My name are Mr. Frank Williams the Security Warehouse Manager, i am sending you this mail concerning your Box in my Custody here. few days ago one Diplomat from Afghanistan who has weather problem, probably he landed here in Accra-Ghana our mother-land. Due to that he couldn't provided the require amount needed from him before the Genuine Papers can summit to him, he left the Box here under my care and i am so happy to had such Box in my control.

But there is know way i can proceed on this issue without the require amount and your communications because i like honest Partner. Our Government are serious about such Boxes here in our Company. What is going on yet Mrs. xxxxx, do you want to loose the Box? What are you people still waiting for.

After Diplomat Bharat Aqqarwal left Ghana, i paid a little amount even i renew his Travelings Papers, i am not asking you to pay me back. Now before the Box can Package-Well with my Company. It will cost $395 dollars, i am giving you the last date 14th November, 2012. make sure you will send the Amount so that i can use for the expenses after when the Box has been Package-Well with my Company, i will send you Confirmation Certificate, the arrange another Diplomat who will come to make the Delivery to you in Moldova Republic. 

You can use this address for the Receiver, because i don't need a complain from my Clients, i need Genuine and perfect work.

Receiver name: Kobe Lekpor
Address:             Accra Ghana
Amount:             $3,95
Question :           Frank
Answer:              Williams
Mtcn:                  

Do not expect me to be calling you because i am always a busy man, so if you want to hear from me, you can call me on the number blow list. Do extend my Regards to your Family?

Mr.Frank Williams.
Security Warehouse Manager Diplomat Service Ghana-
NB/ +233-545668371 

Subject: INTERNATIONAL DIPLOMAT BHARAT AGGARWAL
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2012 02:50:54 +0000
DEAR MRS.xxxxxxxxxxxx

I AM THE DIPLOMAT THAT YOUR HUSBAND THE ARMY OFFICER COMMANDER  JOHNSON GREEN SEND FROM AFGHANISTAN TO MAKE THIS DELIVERY TO YOU IN THE BRAZIL I HAVE TRIED TO BE CALLING YOU WITH THE NUMBER WHICH YOUR HUSBAND THE ARMY OFFICER PROVIDED AS I WAS LEAVING THE SHORES OF AFGHANISTAN BUT ALL TO NO AVAIL.

MADAM  xxxxxxPLEASE THIS IS A CUSTOM OFFICERS PHONE NUMBER WHERE YOU CAN CALL ME IMMEDIATELY YOU RECEIVE THIS MESSAGE ( +233-545668371 ) THE NAME OF THE OFFICER IS MR. FRANK WILLIAMS, WHEN YOU CALL PLEASE ASK OF DIPLOMAT BHARAT AGGARWAL THE CANADIAN. THE CUSTOMS HERE REQUIRE $7,76 DOLLARS TO GET A CUSTOM DECLARATION CERTIFICATE DONE BEFORE THEY WILL ALLOW ME TO FLY FROM THEIR AIRPORT TO KANDAHAR INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT BRAZIL :=) , WE HAVE A TRANSIT HERE IN ACCRA-GHANA BECAUSE OF WEATHER PROBLEM, NOW THE CUSTOM'S HERE SAID THAT THEY WANT TO INSPECT THE BOX AS WE LANDED HERE WHICH IS AGAINST YOUR HUSBAND'S INSTRUCTION WHEN I WAS LEAVING AFGHANISTAN. ALREADY YOUR HUSBAND INSTRUCTED THAT I SHOULD NOT ALLOW ANY BODY EXCEPT YOU HIS WIFE xxx TO OPEN THE PACKAGE, I THEREFORE ADHERED TO HIS INSTRUCTION, THEY REQUESTED THAT I SHOULD OBTAIN THIS BACK-UP CERTIFICATE TO AVOID MISCONCEPTION OF ANY TYPE THAT WILL LEAD THEM TO FORCE THE BOX OPEN.

I WILL LIKE TO HEAR FROM YOU AS SOON AS YOU RECEIVE THIS MESSAGE BECAUSE THEY HAVE GIVING 72 HOURS FOR US TO DO THIS OR THE BOX MUST BE INSPECTED AT THE EXPIRATION OF THE TIME GIVEN.

YOU CAN SEND THE REQUIRED FOR ME TO OBTAIN THE CUSTOM DECLARATION CERTIFICATE AND CONTINUE MY JOURNEY TO  BRAZIL IMMEDIATELY WITH THE NAME OF THIS OFFICER BELOW AS THEY HAVE SEIZED MY TRAVELING DOCUMENTS UNTIL I OBTAIN THE DECLARATION CERTIFICATE BEFORE IT WILL BE RELEASED BACK TO ME.

PLEASE ACT FAST AS THEY HAVE WARNED THAT WE SHOULD NOT DELAY MUCH TO AVOID THE CONFISCATION OF THE BOX, THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT. I WILL LIKE TO KNOW IF YOU WILL WAIT FOR ME AT THE AIRPORT IN KANDAHAR UPON MY ARRIVAL. OR, SHOULD I PICK UP A TAXI CAB TO MEET YOU UP SOME WHERE OR IN YOUR HOUSE OR OFFICE WHEN I GET TO YOUR COUNTRY BRAZIL, DO EXPLAIN THIS TO ME IN YOUR REPLY PLEASE. THIS IS TO AVOID ANY MISTAKE WHILE I AM IN YOUR COUNTRY OR FOR US TO MISS EACH OTHER WHEN WE SHALL MEET IN YOUR COUNTRY.

YOU CAN SEND THE MONEY THROUGH ANY WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER AROUND YOU SO AS TO FACILITATE THIS ISSUE, INSTEAD WHEN I ARRIVE THERE YOU CAN DEDUCT IT FROM MY OWN BALANCE PAYMENT. I HAVE ALSO ATTACHED MY CREDENTIALS FOR YOU TO KNOW ME VERY WELL WHEN WE MEET UPON MY ARRIVAL IN YOUR COUNTRY.

RECEIVER'S NAME: MR. GODWIN DEVEY SUKER
DIRECTION: ACCRA-GHANA
QUESTION: WHAT FOR?
ANSWER: TO BHARAT
AMOUNT: $7,76.

YOU SHOULD NOT DELAY MADAM BECAUSE WE ARE IN THE AIRPORT HERE IN GHANA, AND I DON'T KNOW ANYBODY HERE AND THIS IS A STRANGER COUNTRY, THEIR ALL BLACK PEOPLE HERE. :=) PLEASE MADAM TRY YOUR BEST SO THAT WE WILL NOT MISS THE TIME 72HOURS.

BEST REGARD,
DIPLOMAT BHARAT AGGARWAL.

FAKE DEPOSIT FORM LINKS. BEEN RUNNING FOR OVER 10 YEARS AND MANY TIMES POSTED.
http://banscam.blogspot.ru/2011/02/lett ... terry.html
http://419.bittenus.com/certdeposit/burkinafaso.htm 2003

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. ~~ George Orwell.
Advertisement