Information on romance scams and scammers.
#30312 by David Jansen Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:59 am
The scammer is still at it, using thesame email address: [email protected]
Hello Love,
I'm so happy to have meet you on this dating site and felt so proud of it. Well i want you to know that beauty has nothing to do but its the inside and many guys that i even met one on one are not serious they are only after sex, and a friend of mine just introduce me to this dating site and this how i fund myself there and since i have meet you there i don't have any regret so far but am happy with it.
I will be back to Australia next week because i i will be through here by then. I came to Africa because of my late brother.
I'm also thinking about you every minutes i spent .
Hope to read your lovely letter soon as its makes me so happy.
Your Princess Alice
Honey ... I miss you. I'm just here thinking about you, like I always do. I hope you're as happy as me; . The thought of you in my arms right now sounds so good to me. I just want you to know how much I love you.

I miss you every second of my life. I knew I found someone special. I will always remember how sweet you are and I was happy from that point on....

Love always,

---------------------------------------
Hello XXX,

How are you and work, hope all is well with you ? its my very great pleasure to hear from you back, its really make my days with the lovely email you sent to me and i like the way you answer my question .

For me, I like going to beaches,watching,movies shows, musical concerts and sometime go for dinner and taste a little coffee.

Yea,i am for real,because i don’t have time for playing games around,because its very awful when someone hurt another good feelings... Well, relationship can mean two things: 1) it can mean that we have a connection, which I think exists 2) relationship also means to be romantically and sexually involved and I think we aren't at that level. So, I think at this point, given the amount of time we have e-mail one another, we definitely have a friendship forming based on some external and internal similarities that are developing into a relationship that will bring us a little closer with good intentions, and the potential exists for the relationship to evolve into something more significant.

I've been in several rapports where I was not fully appreciated. In fact, many times I felt I was taken advantage of and that hurts. I'd like to meet someone who recognizes the little things I do for him and knows how to be appreciative.

For instance, if I were to make breakfast in bed or draw a bath for my man, he could thank me by giving me a hug or a kiss. Or perhaps sending me a card for no particular occasion just to tell me 'thank you.' I'm very appreciative of what people do for me and I'll reward them in my own little ways. To me, it's the little things that mean a great deal to me.

What does it really mean to be affectionate? I love a man who can display his affections for me anytime and anywhere without having to be shy. And a person who knows how to be affectionate is a big plus. I love being affectionate.

This may be an odd one, but I've learned that there are many man out there that are set in their ways. They have one way of doing things and are never open to suggestions or advices. Stubborn man are a major turn off for me. I like a man who is open to ideas, thoughts, and basically open-minded. I think being receptive brings about sensitivity as well. A man who is ignorant, mean, and just plain insensitive is difficult to get along with.

I would say that I'm not afraid to display my emotions. I'd like someone who is sensitive and caring. If I'm sad, I'd like for him to be able to comfort me and cheer me up. He doesn't has to do much, but just knowing that he's there solacing me is more than good enough.

Have you ever had someone not stand up for you? I was deeply hurt when someone I once knew wouldn't not stand up for me, even after he told me he loved me. I would never allow someone to hurt my boyfriend or my
husband, and I would always stand up for him. One thing I will always do for my man is to protect him.

Well, I cant wait to hear from you soonest. Hope you are thinking about me ? Hope to hear from you soonest

Alice

I told you am a new on this and even if we have to chat i have to confirm the kind of person you really are first.
Am waiting for your answer.

Hello Sweety,
Its my very good pleasure to read from you and also know much about you and i am very happy you are the first member that talk to me on this site...life is good and it is ok and fine. how is life treating you over there ? And i will like to ask u some questions below :

1..what do u like in a lady ?

2..are u a player or for real ?
3..are u single, married or divorced?

4..do u have kids ?
5..what do you do for a living?

6..tell me more about urself ?
7..what do u do for fun and in your free time?
8.. I want to know about your experience in meeting a lady on the Internet as am new at this online dating ?

9..how do you treat your woman ?

Thanks for getting back to me and am very glad to read from you as am new to this internet dating and you are the first person that I will read from or have a talk with...well I am Alice from Tassie but presently in Africa for an important issues and this is about my 18 days for being right here.

I am coming back to Tassie by next week maybe we can arrange in meeting when I come down, do you care to get to meet me in person? And may I start to know you from here please? I am willing to relocate if I can find a right man of my choice to be with and take good care of me and love me as wife. Well I am a sexy, loyal, and devoted lady who's looking for the same man to please me. Someone to share personal moments with, enjoy life and to firmly hold the blessings of a lasting and undying happiness. I am born to please and not to tease

I am looking for a long lasting love relationship that can lead to marriage one day, Please I want you to note that; age means nothing to me but just a number I'm looking for a man who's open minded to have correspondence with.

I'm a strong, sexy, smart, independent lady with many goals and lots of drive. I love to have fun and need a real man by my side to hold it down with. I also need a man who will take good care of me as his loving lady I need a man with good conversation, intelligence, street smarts and one who knows how to treat a lady. I want to explore the world and do new things when I come home. I love warm weather, tropical drinks and sandy beaches. I like to party and have fun. I don't want no more drama in my life, I like romantic evenings and bedroom talk.

I'm a real lady looking for a real man, I love to be with my loved ones all alone and be with her for the rest of my life I love to be out with friends and be all alone sometimes I will like to get to tell you much about myself, I was born and brought up in Zurich in Switzerland and I spent 16 years in Zurich because then, my father was relocate from Spain to Switzerland for business transaction purpose he was originated from SPAIN.

I then move to school in Nova Scotia in Acadia University spent like 5 years in Nova Scotia and I graduated to be a medical laboratory, so am an laboratory by Job...but I had stop working since last year march when am getting things together to be in Africa for this important issue that am right here for now , am staying with my Brother before he died , I am looking for a serious relationship that can lead to marriage one day and I will be willing to relocate to a secure foundation and loving man for life, age is nothing to me, what means to me is loving, caring and open minded.

I will try to send you more of my pictures or drop me your phone number and I will call you when you are not online, this is about me and I will be looking forward to know more about you as well...so that we can have plan about how to meet in person.

Get back to me now

Alice

Being a victim doesn't mean you stand alone. We're here to help you.
Advertisement

#163011 by Smurf_Roller Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:44 pm
Not too sure if this particular scammer is Laura Jones, but I'll share my experience anyway.

About a week ago i got an email from a site i joined, SinglesWhoClick.com, i don't really use it, just joined because i was bored and thought it might be a bit of fun. The message was from somebody called SlickGirl001 who sent me a message saying "i browsed through your profile and liked what i saw, if you wanna chat hit me up at [email protected], after checking out her profile and doing a search on her email, and Google search on her pic everything seemed legit. So still being cautious but curious i sent her an email explaining a bit about who i was, what i was doing etc, and after 5 or 6 emails back and forth, she told me her name is Debra and that she was unlucky in love, her ex cheated on her with her best friend and blah blah blah. She also explained that she was from Melbourne, Australia but was in Africa, sorting out her dead father's affairs, apparently he was an auditor owed money on a contract and she was there to collect (at this point i knew i was a target) but still went along to see where this whole thing was going. In the latest email she professed her undying love for me, telling me that I'm the man to fix her broken heart, listing (quite creepily) 100 things she wants to do with me, marry me, have my babies, grow old with me, etc. So, just to confirm what i knew to already be true, and after blurting out with laughter after reading some of these emails, i decided to Google a few sentences taken from the emails and Bingo, surprise surprise, about 20 Scammer pages pop up, i also Googled that whole "100 things she would do" and the whole email was just copied and pasted from some love quote site. So, in conclusion, After reading a lot about people who have been sammed in the past and taken for thousands, I'm very sorry to hear these stories, but seriously, when on any dating site you need to trust your gut and be very very careful about who you are talking to. These people are everywhere online. So, if you want to meet new people or if your looking for love, my advice is try getting out there and look in your own city. if anyone gets and email from [email protected], don't waste your time even reading the email.
#369200 by s10kid338 Mon Jul 16, 2018 5:01 pm
i got an email after someone adding me on emowire.com saying to text through email at [email protected] so i did and this is the reply

Hello Dear,
Thanks for your kind response and i am very happy after reading your mail. It is my pleasure meeting you, I hope all is well with you and how are you enjoying your day? as you have known already from the site ,my name is Sgt Laura Jones, However, I really want to establish a true relationship with you and even to have a business partnership as well.

I am American military officer currently in Libya, and i will like to get
you acquainted, because I am a loving, honest and caring person with a good sense of humor, I enjoy meeting and sharing views with people and also knowing their way of life, I also enjoy watching the sea waves and the beauty of the mountains and everything that nature has to offer.

My dear, I want you to know the problems we are facing here in Libya as we are being attacked everyday by insurgents and car bomb explosion, but during our rescue mission we came across a safe box that contain huge amount of money that belongs to the supporters of the over thrown government of Libya, which I believe was money meant for importation of weapons and ammunition, and it was agreed by my Army officers troop present to share the money among us and which we did .

My share is $4,560,000 ( Four Million Five Hundred and Sixty Thousand united states Dollars ) I am seeking your assurance and assistance to secure my share of the money out of this country ( Libya ) for safe keeping on my behalf.

If you can be trusted, I will really want you to assure me that if this money gets to you in your country that you will not disappoint me, until when I will come to your country to collect the money from you . I would also want you to know that i have made a solid arrangements with a reliable security delivery company and they have promised to cooperate to deliver the funds through their diplomatic method to any of my choosing destination.

This delivery is going to be handle legally by the security company and there will not be any form of risk involve during the process and the money will be packaged safely in a military truck box case . Also, I have decide to compensate you with 20% of the total money once you received the money, while the rest balance shall be for my investment funds in your country.

Meanwhile; I do not know how long we going to remain here and my fate since I have survived two bomb attack here, which prompted me to search out for a reliable and trust worthy person to help me receive and invest the Fund, because I will be coming over to your home country to invest and start a new life not as a soldier anymore.

Please do not discuss this matter to a third party, and if you are not interested to do this business please kindly delete this letter from your email box to avoid any leakage of this information and it will be dangerous to me based on my position here.

I hope my explanation is very clear but should in case of any question, please feel free to ask via email only because we are not allow to make use of mobile phone, we only make use of radio message.

I wait for your immediate reply.

from Sgt Miss Laura Jones.
#384305 by rezamirjalili Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:12 pm
Hello everybody
I am actually talking to her but she changed her photos, she claims that she is a single mom with 3 yrs old girl (Sandra) and she works in the military in Nigeria and she will back in August, as I checked the posts she has changed her living place, she lives in Boston Massachuset,
She uses photos of a lady who works in the US Military.
She wants me to send her money, and as I read the previous posts she has been using this type of writing.
This is her new number: +234 906 595 4704