Information on romance scams and scammers.
#140207 by ratt84 Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:15 pm
netlog.com
fredjohnsonp
male - 45 years, London, United Kingdom
Name fred johnson p
Date of birth 26/02/1967
Location London, United Kingdom
Native language English
Company MARATHON ENGINEERING COMPANY
Profession ENGINEER (Manager)

About me
I LOVE TO SEE PEOPLE HAPPY. I BELIEVE IN LIFE THAT THE GREATEST INVESTMENT IN LIFE IS TO INVEST OF HUMAN BEINGS. I BELIEVE YOU CAN BE THE ONLY BIBLE AN INDIVIDUAL MAY READ ON EARTH SO BE CARE THE WAY YOU HANDLE PEOPLE THAT CAME INTO YOUR LIFE.

yahoo avatar

Hi love, lovely smiles,care to chat? Am Fred From UNITED KINGDOM. I Like To know you more.feel free to contact me on my email address or you send me your email address. [email protected] Am waiting for your lovely response.
Advertisement

#140208 by ratt84 Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:24 pm
facebook.com/fred.johnsonp
Fred Johnson P
Worked at Marathon Oil
Studied at University of Stirling, Scotland
Lives in Manchester, United Kingdom
Widowed

About Fred
nice man love to make people around me happy.

#140210 by ratt84 Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:27 pm
terrible gender problem again :lol:
female on person.com
dynamore
USER ID: 6294438
State/Region: Sarawak
City: Malayu

#140782 by ratt84 Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:42 pm
Hello Dear,
How are you doing today? I hope that everything is moving fine with you and that this letter finds you in good health and spirit. I will like to start by introducing myself to you. I am Fred Johnson, I work and live in Manchester United Kingdom. Am 5'8 feet,brown eyes,78kg weight and I am a drilling contractor.my job is laying of oil pip lines and underground thunder cables for oil companies I own my private firm.I have a daughter but she is presently staying with my Senior sister.
I was born on feb 26th 1967 in Scotland, I grew up there and studied there as well.. i came back to Manchester for my dad worked here as well, where my dad introduced me to the company am working with now before he died, i registered as a private body with the company.I was married for 7 years but i lost my wife she died of breast cancer,all effort to keep her alive prove abortive. she died living me with a beautiful girl,she is 15 now and look so much like her mother. it is a sad story for me to tell but i have to so that you can have a vivid picture of my life and all i have been through in life.
Ever since then of-course women do come my way,but mostly some of them are not just interested in having a serious affair apart from sex and money.I will vibrationally tell you more about my kind of person the next time i write to you.
I don't think I need to deceive anyone just for me to have a woman. I believe that if you could not accept me for who I am, Then we just might be wasting each others time.I believe that faith can lead us to a very beautiful direction. That eventually we might end up with each other if we are really meant for each other. I believe that we are going to have a good chemistry for each other, as far as we both will be honest of what we really are. Laying all the cards of what we should expect from each other. My heart is free and open also i will be happy, if i find the same heart and it will be mutual. Till i hear from you. Will send my pictures the next time i write to you.
FRED

Received: from [175.139.123.248]
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2012
Kuala Lumpur, MY