Information on romance scams and scammers.
Advertisement

#250913 by dectalk2 Wed May 13, 2015 7:37 am
Is this a scam?
There is also another guy named Paul Ron with email [email protected]
He claims to be a captain in the military. He even has a picture with his daughter.
He has been asking me for money so I can request for him to take a leave from the military. I have ceased all contact. When I suggested to involve a lawyer, he immediately told me "not to tell anyone", "I don't need help from anyone", and on and one.
#250915 by AlanJones Wed May 13, 2015 7:48 am
dectalk2 wrote:Is this a scam?
There is also another guy named Paul Ron with email [email protected]
He claims to be a captain in the military. He even has a picture with his daughter.
He has been asking me for money so I can request for him to take a leave from the military. I have ceased all contact. When I suggested to involve a lawyer, he immediately told me "not to tell anyone", "I don't need help from anyone", and on and one.

Anyone who claims to be in the military and asks for money for leave, communications equiment or care packages etc. is a scammer.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#251103 by lbear Thu May 14, 2015 7:59 am
Ive been in contact with capt.andre graham..going on over a year..since he stopped writting someone in feb .last year .he started writting me .all the same info and pics ..i sent his money for leave .he stole close to 10,000...our contact stopped the weekend after easter..april 2015 ..in august last year he gave my banking details to someone who defrauded by bank..he said oh sorry love..this man is not who he claims to be .he prays on woman like a pedophile. I didnt contact him he contacted me ..i trully beleived him .i come from a world where trust you beleive what they say..
Than during this time everyweek he had someone send me money to send to him.im Nigeria where he was sent from kubal for the bring back our girls campaige..said the money was for a team member ..i sent him 200 for a phone but he never called..he gives your info to a sopha graham who uses it to scam people for money..said shes a causin of his foster parents..im a single mom who had 2 surgeries in less than 10 months i didnt have the money to help him but i did cause he made me feel bad.so if your in contact with him hes a manipultive liar..

Capt Andre Graham
[email protected]
andregraham147@hotmail
Last edited by lbear on Thu Jul 23, 2015 11:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
#251169 by Bryon Williams Thu May 14, 2015 7:40 pm
It is a scam.

Military members get paid and have access to their money.

They do not pay for leave, medical, phones or internet.

The military will provide them with free transportation back home.

Please stop all contact with the scammer. He will continue to lie. He is not coming to see you. He wants your money.

What is his fake name and email address?

Please read here. http://www.army.mil/article/130861/Army ... nce_scams/

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#251174 by Bryon Williams Thu May 14, 2015 9:10 pm
[email protected] is not an official Military Address. It is a free email address like yahoo, gmail and hotmail.

If you have his stolen pictures send them to me at bryon williams.sw @ gmail. com Make sure you tell me which scam it is.

Several different names
Johnson Crouch Brown
Sgt Johnson Crouch Brown
Sanjosh11
Johnson Crouch
Johnson Brown
Emails
[email protected]
[email protected]

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

#251176 by Bryon Williams Thu May 14, 2015 10:25 pm

#251382 by FERRARINIGEL Sun May 17, 2015 9:05 am
Watch out for this person who calls herself Lt. GARZA MARY LAKE. Various contacts are: [email protected], [email protected], Skype: lt.garzi009, who wants me to fill in an application form: I am ....(my name)....... hereby applying for the casual leave of Lt. Garza Mary Lake of UN/UNA-MID. I shall take all the charges as my responsibility because I want to have a constant conversation with her as I am her future husband. I will be extremely grateful if you can grant my application. I am taking this opportunity because ' I really wanted to get to know her better and to see her personally'. I am to e-mail the application to: [email protected] and pay $650. I also received via Skype a photograph of her in uniform, as well as what looks like an official US Army I.D. OBVIOUSLY ALL STOLEN.
#251421 by Bryon Williams Sun May 17, 2015 3:05 pm
Scammer is requesting money for the fake leave. Say's he has a daughter.
Also reported here >> http://www.youreittoday.com/scammer_pro ... 89366.html

Sgt Collins Martin
[email protected]
Camp in Tromsö Norway

Major Wayne Johnson

[email protected]
Major General Kurt Fuller
Office Of The Commander of the 25th Infantry Division,
Leave Request Unit,
U.S Army
United States Of America.

Sgt Kor Lechner
Camp in Sweden, Eksjö

#252073 by grappa Thu May 21, 2015 2:34 pm
Dear all,

Since a few months I'm chatting with a US Soldier in Afghanistan whom I would like to meet in person. A colleague of his informed him about the procedure (sending a mail to Commander-in-Chief 31st infantry battalion at this mail address : [email protected] asking for the leave of the soldier which I did). Rather soon I received a mail back :
Good day Ma, (Chantal Donatoni.)
We sincerely apologize for the late response from here that you must have
noticed. This is due to the clear verification of our soldier's leave process sergeant Morrison James, to begin, and that has been verified and
confirmed by the processing officer.

The document titled.....

TRANSIT LEAVE FORM
After the confirmation of your profile sent to us via the application for leave
on behalf of our soldier sergeant Morrison James, The Department of Defense,
Officer's leave section, require you, being a de-jure applicant on behalf
of Sgt. Morrison James, of the sixth Ranger Battalion of the U.S Army with
unit no.19081871, to print, fill, scan and return the attached
document without any additional copy being made in protection of our
national security.
You should also be aware that, during this transit process, you are going
to remit some little amount of money (guarantee fees) to our finance department. This will
be returned to you as soon as your man's safe exit from the war
zone is confirmed.
All information collected will not be used for any illegal activity. The
information is what we are going to use to register your name with the
Military Transit Department. Get back to me as soon as possible.

Thanks for your anticipated co-operation and we wish you a successful
military leave application process......

Regards,

Lt. Col. Robert Gonzalez,
Processing officer,
Multi-National Corps ,
Public Affairs Office Washington DC,
APO AE 09342

As soon as I saw that everything had to be sent and was sent via a free mail address, I started to do some research.
I don't think I'm going to send the document as I am not sure this is a scamming story or not. I will certainly not send them money.

My question to you all, did somebody receive this kind of mail too and has sent the document ? What happened ? The soldier tell's me I'm too careful but I think I have reason to be, no ?

Thanks in advance for your reply.
#252074 by AlanJones Thu May 21, 2015 2:41 pm
grappa wrote:My question to you all, did somebody receive this kind of mail too and has sent the document ? What happened ?

Lots of people have and have returned the form and then paid the request for money that follows it, and the next request, and the one after that, etc. and never met the "soldier".

grappa wrote:The soldier tell's me I'm too careful but I think I have reason to be, no ?

He would tell you that, because he's not a soldier, he's a pathetic little piece of crap sitting in Africa or the Far East who wants to steal from you and will tell you whatever he thinks you need to hear to make you pay up.

As you say, the email address is a free one and in addition to that, the military would never involve a random person off the Internet (which is how you would be viewed) in their affairs.

Please just delete the emails, and do not respond to any more emails/calls or social media requests from him - he doesn't care about you one little bit, all he cares about is getting your money.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#254310 by dalene4545 Thu Jun 04, 2015 12:46 am
Hi I just want to share my story.
I meet this guy on Moonit called Alex James Collins. He said that he worked like a personnel military in Fort Hood in Texas. He started the bla, bla, things about love, lonelines, his ex-wife past away, etc. what he likes and he don't likes. At first seems very nice, but he was very pushing to said that he wants to married with me. I found that suspicious and decide to playing his game for a while.

He said he wants to meet me but he needs I send a request for leave permit. He said he is a engineered mechanics worked in the area that fix equipment coming from war.
I asked him why he needs a request for leave permit if I live in a US Territory country. But he started saying that he don't know and he follow instructions because that was his first time. I mentioned to him that I have actives relatives and friend in the US Military. He ask if I keep in touch with them frequently I said yes. Long story short he said to me send the request to the following email militarybase.usa@usa more suspicious to me. He insist that I need to send it as soon as possible, I started to make a lot of questions about his duties in the army and he turned mad during the conversation.

Well, I send the first e-mail just with the subject test and I received the following:

[email protected]

Jun 3 at 11:08 PM

. DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE,

UNITED STATES OF AMERICA,

TEXAS.

Dear MA

We kindly sorry for the inconvenience.
We just have to let you know that you are not on the right department that can handle your issue.
You have to redirecte all your issues to [email protected] to get all your details to our data base as The wife of SGT GRIMM G , before we can work on his leave.
You have to mail [email protected]
And follow all what you will be ask to do under that department, and get back to us before we can work on his leave.

Thanks

FROM THE ADMIN PROCESSING OFFICER

STAFF SGT OSCAR

the second email I send I put the information of SGT Alex James Collins MOS:0246 request for leave permit and received the following reply:
DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE,

UNITED STATES OF AMERICA,

TEXAS.
Dear Ma

We just check on Sgt Alex data on our military data base files and we did not find any relationship with you and him.
So, we can not take any futher step on his leave for now.

Thanks

FROM THE ADMIN PROCESSING OFFICER

STAFF SGT OSCAR

So I said to the supposed Alex it was a scam and he start insult me and said that I am going to jail to play with the US Army Government. When I was chatting with him I searched in google and I found your page, so I started to ask more question to him and he was mad and said that the military police coming to hunting me and I reply to him you are going to jail I already reported you and the people you worked are get hunting from US Federal Government.

So be aware for this kind of guys. Hope this help in some way.

Be safe.