Information on romance scams and scammers.
#340304 by Hungarian girl Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:02 am
Hi there!
So... they are around in Hungary and Slovakia also.
He found me on Facebook, his name is: Ryan Good.
I'm really sympathetic for him, so let's be friends ... The days went, messages came. He told his wife passed away and, he was an orphan (poor guy...) Now he is in Syria for years, but he was in Libya, Afghanistan, etc. also. Now he want to leave the camp, but this is not possible without a family invitation (wtf ??? :lol: ) I have to write to the US Army that we are going to get married (WTF ??? :laugh-s: )
After a letter come a replay from the General: he can not leave, I need to send money if i will not send, the US Army come to my house and to my family... ( God! they are so stupid ...)
I told him, talk on video chat, but we did not do that.
Today he asked, did i sent the letter? ([email protected])
I said yes, of course! (absolutely not!!) He want to see, want to be sure, but i told "sorry, i deleted all my mails every day)
LADIES - PLEASE DO NOT SIT DOWN FOR THEM!
True, there is a handsome American soldier in the picture, but he's not at the and of the line! It would be nice if i could contact him or his family / friends / anyone who can notify him he need to cancel his public photos from the net! … or these beasts cut out the pictures from a movie… (?)
Tha mail adress what he use/d is [email protected]
I saved all the pictures what he sent about a soldier, it would be good to tell the real soldier someone use his pictures!!
Sorry for my English, hope everybody understood it ... :oops:
Advertisement

#343427 by Devilxxx Wed Nov 01, 2017 4:10 am
i never thought that i'll meet scammers too.
It's because i'm a girl who never dated before.
after seeing the scamwarners posts. i bet he is a scammer too.
So i met this guy name Adams Derrick Durham on WeChat with wechat id: Frank160
born on 28th June 1987
from Phoenix Arizona US.
he is now in the camp located at Yemen with 1yr and 6 mths time frame
a graduate of Arizona stare university with qualified and professional skills in accounting
lost both parents and have no siblings
didnt asked about what he does in camp nor his rank.
said that im the girl that he wanted in his life.
had an ex filipino lady who cheated on him
wanted to spend the rest of his life with me.
and i said i wanted to stay in malaysia and he is ok with that.
after 3 days only. he said he will asked for a leave to come to malaysia to see my parents to plan out with the wedding. and told me about the process. where a proxy applied for him to leave. and some token is needed for the running cost. but he has not yet asked for any money for me yet. and i found this website.
kinda sad. coz he is really very sweet and someone naive like me really fall for that.
lucky that i still managed to take myself out from this shit i guess. haha.
#343728 by Devilxxx Fri Nov 03, 2017 7:35 am
Devilxxx wrote:So i met this guy name Adams Derrick Durham on WeChat with wechat id: Frank160

Reply to my own . Coz I don't know how to edit.
WeChat ID is actually Frank0160

And he deleted me. Lolx
#344981 by Michelle Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:05 am

By the Power of the United State army council Empire.

We at the Headquarters want to inform you that we received your message about the concensionary leave of our deployed officer,Sergeant Nichole Branham - [email protected] - and we want to inform you within the hour mark that our deployed officers flight plan goes below and note that our deployed officer,Sergeant Nichole Branham will arrive 21st November,2017,TIME-6.30pm Swedish time at the Gothenburg-Landvetter Airport
/ Sweden (now disclosed) and as soon as she leaves the base on 19th November 2017 we will inform you and we will send to you a text message on her arrival at Gothenburg-Landvetter Airport,Sweden for you to be able to meet her up for pick up.

Here is the detailed information of our deployed officer,Sergeant Nichole Branham's flight plan as goes thus;

Dirk Pepperd's Space-A WWW Chat Board 745 Military Aircraft moving along longitude 3N and latitude 6N DATE-19th November,2017, TIME-9.45pm Iraq time having a stop over in Dubai and arriving 21st November,2017,TIME-6.30pm Swedish time at the Gothenburg-Landvetter Airport/ Sweden(now disclosed),United State Dugway....Alconbury Royal Air Force Base,Huntingdon (Cambridgeshire),UK Ali Air Base).

This information is regarded as our deployed officer's flight plans and details of his movement as she will be having stop over in Dubai as soon as she gets to the Gothenburg-Landvetter Airport/Sweden, she will be entitled to a leave bonus of 45,000us dollars and swill pass through some medical check up before we will release her to you as you will come along with the information that you have provided and the address as stated in your message to us.

Meanwhile you will need to make a payment of 895usd to us as this is meant to cover our deployed officer's(Sergeant Nichole Branham) Flight as she will be moving out of the conflict zone by a subsidized chattered military airline to ensure his safety to her country of destination(Sweden) and her leave will be valid as soon as we receive the details of the payment you sent to us and also get back to us with the logistics fee through the Head of the Medical Regiment and everything will proceed accordingly as planned.

You will need to make the payment of 895usd to us through the logistic manager who is in charge of united state and united kingdom officers on foreign mission with the information below through the western union money transfer for easy pick up.

Name; John Milos

City; Coffeyville

State;Kansas

Zip code; 67337

Country; United State

Consider this information vital and confidential and get back to us soon as we will proceed accordingly as planned without any further delay.

Yours in Service

GEN JOSEPH DUNFORD(OBE)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Disclaimer:The information transmitted, including attachments, is intended only for the person(s) or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination,distribution, sharing or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please delete it and destroy any copies of this information.

#347663 by SmartLady777 Tue Dec 05, 2017 5:58 pm
I did not fall for the REQUEST FOR US Military Vacation leave scam, but was approached by a scam artist using this tactic. **Warning** IF the scammer has not changed his name yet, do not accept friend requests from a phishing scammer account claiming to be US Military alias name:

-Bryon James, Brigadier General
-Claims to be Irish but raised in Chicago, IL and stationed on Peace keeping mission in Afghanistan.
-Claims he has been in military since he was 18 when his parents died in a car accident, and has been serving for 29 years. Photos are not likely the real him either...and he does not even look any form of Irish.
- claimed that the vacation request would need to be mailed to an unofficial email: [email protected]
-I would post pictures of him here for you, but this interface does not allow posting of pictures without the threat containing my real name via my hard drive name, so I won't to further protect myself from any scammers reading this. But hopefully the site founders will correct his security breach issue.

*** I blocked & reported this scammer's fake phishing account to FACEBOOK for investigation and for his scam to be shut down. but watch for that email as even if he changes his name and photos and opens a new facbook account he will lily still try to use that non-official email and slimy tactics with other accounts for a while.
#347664 by Bryon Williams Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:12 pm
Welcome to Scamwarners,

You will need to host the photo on a third party site. Then you can post it here.

How to post photo's >> viewtopic.php?f=28&t=3219

Make sure you mark the photo's as "Stolen". Blot out any children faces or do not post photo's with children.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#347972 by Short13291 Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:58 pm
Hi I don't know how to do this. But I've been talking to this guy for 4 mo now. His name is louis Johnson. He is in the army and stationed in Cairo Egypt. He has not asked me for money but has asked for me to let him out money on my credit card or in my bank account to pay some of his bills. He says he has a daughter that is 8yr old with copd and looking for funds to help pay her doctor bills. I have pics of him. Not sure if I can post them or where at. Does anyone else recognize this guy. Thank you all
#347975 by Bryon Williams Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:08 pm
Welcome to Scamwarners,

Please post the emails sent to you minus your personal information.

Remove your personal information from them prior to submitting.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

#347976 by Anonfemale Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:11 pm
Okay so I'm trying to help a friend out who has been talking to a man in the army... Stationed at fort hood.he had asked to her to undergo a partnership registration?? I don't know much about the military but this seems kinda strange... Was wondering if anyone could give me some insight on this..
#347977 by Bryon Williams Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:20 pm
@Short13291 all lies he is a scammer.

@Anonfemale Registration for what?

To both of you.

Please post the emails sent to you minus your personal information.

Remove your personal information from them prior to submitting.

#347978 by Anonfemale Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:23 pm
I don't have the email she does. I can try to get it from her. A partnership registration, meaning they can talk on the phone and she would be able to collect his things if anything were to happen to him.. sounds strange doesn't it..