Information on romance scams and scammers.
#141122 by began steele Sat Dec 22, 2012 1:17 pm
Text is seen before in bold at least.
-------- Original message --------
Subject: HI IS ME PAUL FROM HI5
To: xxx
Hello ,
How are you today?I guess you are doing fine as always.
I will like to tell you more about myself but where do I start from okay.My name is Paul Samson .I am from Dublin Ireland.I am an Engineer by profession.I had my decree at the stanford university.I work with Westward Freight shipping company Ltd here in the U.K.I have been with the company for 7 years as the director of operations
I am the only child of my late parents Professor and Dr. Mr.David Samson of the blessed memory. I was married before, but lost my wife in a car wreck three years ago.May her soul rest in peace.I have one daughter,Her name is Sarah and she is Seven years old now.I want to spend the rest of my life with someone who is friendly,honest, caring,trustworthy and God fearing.I find very much peace and tranquility here
I`m 5`11" 190 bls with a athletic build , mentally stable, physically fit, a bunch of laughs, warm, caring, honest, a good listener, God Fearing, and a positive person.I am real easy person to talk to and a loving and outgoing father. I enjoy playing sax which i do often at my leisure time.I like going to the movies,or watching movies in my room or Cabin, I like swimming,listening to music and dance to any kind of music,i sing,sailing, going bowling and also a good cook.I am a family oriented person,love children and there is more, but it would be better for you to find some things out for yourself.
It is very important for me to build a life of stability, security, and opportunity for the special person I hope to share my thoughts, feelings,experiences, dreams and fantasies with, and to offer the best opportunities for any kid that might be included in my life,both mine and that special person children, and that is my focus at this time and I also do enjoy my job though risky because we are always on the high sea.
I am really interested in wanting to know about what makes you the special person you are today, I want to know more about your family, your background, your life experiences, past relationships, your goals and dreams, your interests, and anything else you want to tell me. I even want to learn about the secrets you very rarely share with someone!. So come on and share it all with me, as I am not here to talk to you about general things such as partying, the weather, sports, e.t.c. I want to learn about you and what makes up your heart and soul, as the friendship I want to build with you I want it to be like no other you have ever shared in or experienced. This friendship I want to build with you will be filled with substance,quality,spirituality,love,faithfulness and potential.Hope i didn't write much of a novel.............lol.

Hope to hear from you soon.Until then have a pleasant day.

Paul

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. ~~ George Orwell.
Advertisement

#141325 by ratt84 Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:11 am
person.com
paulson
USER ID: 6154638
State/Region: Liverpool
City: Liverpool
Education: Master of Engineering
Marital status: Separated

#144358 by began steele Fri Jan 11, 2013 7:06 am
Deleted from Tagged. He is possibly from Malaysia but certainly West African.
Williams P
Last Active:8 hours ago
Profile Views:404 times
Profile Skin Default
Tagline:LIFE IS TO SHORT SO LIVE IT WISE
Relationship Status:Single
Interested In:Serious Relationship
Languages:English Ethnicity:Caucasian/White
Religion:Catholic
Orientation:Straight

MY DEAR. How are you today, I am sorry for writing you late guess you are doing fine as always.hope you remember me from tagged site ? well i am sending you my pix to remember me well I will like to tell you more about myself but where do I start from okay. My name is Peter Williams. I am a British man. I am an Engineer by profession. I like your profile and you look so beautiful. I work with Marine shipping company Ltd here in the U.K. I have been with the company for 15 years as the director of operations .I am the only child of my late parents Professor and Dr. Mrs Anna Williams of the blessed memory. I was married before, but lost my wife in a car wreck five years ago. May her soul rest in peace. I have one son, he's name is Jake and he is ten years old now. I want to spend the rest of my life with someone who is friendly, honest, caring, and trustworthy and God fearing. I find very much peace and tranquility here. I`m 6`11" 220 bls with a athletic build,mentally stable, physically fit, a bunch of laughs, warm, caring, honest, a good listener, God Fearing, and a positive person. I am real easy person to talk to and a loving and outgoing father. I enjoy playing sax which i do often at my leisure time. I like going to the movies, or watching movies in my room or Cabin, I like swimming, listening to music and dance to any kind of music, I sing, sailing, going bowling and also a good cook. I am a family oriented person, love children and there is more, but it would be better for you to find some things out for yourself.+917507240272 so dear i wish to know more about you if you don't mind .hope to hear from you soon. yours Peter [email protected]

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. ~~ George Orwell.
#165682 by Sandra Lange Tue May 14, 2013 4:27 am
I just got the same message on facebook today:

Dennis Michael

Hello Sandra

My name is Michael Dennis.I am from Dublin Ireland.I am an Engineer by profession.I had my decree at the stanford university.I work with Westward Freight shipping company Ltd here in the U.K.I have been with the company for 13 years as the director of operations

I am the only child of my late parents Professor and Dr. Mr David Michael of the blessed memory. I was married before, but lost my wife in a car wreck five years ago.May her soul rest in peace.I have one daughter,Her name is Sarah and she is ten years old now.I want to spend the rest of my life with someone who is friendly,honest, caring,trustworthy and God fearing.I find very much peace and tranquility here.

I`m 5`11" 190 bls with a athletic build , mentally stable, physically fit, a bunch of laughs, warm, caring, honest, a good listener, God Fearing, and a positive person.I am real easy person to talk to and a loving and outgoing father. I enjoy playing sax which i do often at my leisure time.I like going to the movies,or watching movies in my room or Cabin, I like swimming,listening to music and dance to any kind of music,i sing,sailing, going bowling and also a good cook.I am a family oriented person,love children and there is more, but it would be better for you to find some things out for yourself.

It is very important for me to build a life of stability, security, and opportunity for the special person I hope to share my thoughts, feelings,experiences, dreams and fantasies with, and to offer the best opportunities for any kid that might be included in my life,both mine and that special person children, and that is my focus at this time and I also do enjoy my job though risky because we are always on the high sea.

I am really interested in wanting to know about what makes you the special person you are today, I want to know more about your family, your background, your life experiences, past relationships, your goals and dreams, your interests, and anything else you want to tell me. I even want to learn about the secrets you very rarely share with someone!. So come on and share it all with me, as I am not here to talk to you about general things such as partying, the weather, sports, e.t.c. I want to learn about you and what makes up your heart and soul, as the friendship I want to build with you I want it to be like no other you have ever shared in or experienced. This friendship I want to build with you will be filled with substance,quality,spirituality,love,faithfulness and potential.Hope i didn't write much of a novel.............lol.

Dennis.
#165686 by began steele Tue May 14, 2013 5:12 am
I am glad you were warned Sandra. Did you get an email address too?

#165687 by Sandra Lange Tue May 14, 2013 5:30 am
It seemed to me like so strange...
And then I discovered this forum
I have blocked this guy immediately
No, unfortunately I have no address for him
But I can send the link of his facebook profile
Oh, I just see he deleted himself...
Hmm, strange..I think he realized it, I've looked through it
But I can send a pic from him. But I don't know how this works.. :)

Sandra

Mod edit: Fixed image - CW
#166236 by tmoflo Sun May 19, 2013 2:36 pm
Got a similar one on FB. I was wondering about it, glad you guys had this posted on here.
-T

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Today

1:29am
Mack Dennison
Hello ,
My name is Mack Dennison.I am from Dublin Ireland.I am an Engineer by
profession.I had my decree at the Stanford university.I work with Westward
Freight shipping company Ltd here in the U.K.I have been with the company
for 13 years as the director of operations
I am the only child of my late parents, I was married before, but lost my wife in a car
wreck five years ago.May her soul rest in peace.I have one daughter,Her
name is Benedict and she is 12 years old now.I want to spend the rest of
my life with someone who is friendly,honest, caring,trustworthy and God
fearing.I find very much peace and tranquility here.
I`m 5`11" 190 bls with a athletic build , mentally stable, physically fit,
a bunch of laughs, warm, caring, honest, a good listener, God Fearing, and
a positive person.I am real easy person to talk to and a loving and
outgoing father. I enjoy playing sax which i do often at my leisure time.I
like going to the movies,or watching movies in my room or Cabin, I like
swimming,listening to music and dance to any kind of music,i sing,sailing,
going bowling and also a good cook.I am a family oriented person,love
children and there is more, but it would be better for you to find some
things out for yourself.
It is very important for me to build a life of stability, security, and
opportunity for the special person I hope to share my thoughts,
feelings,experiences, dreams and fantasies with, and to offer the best
opportunities for any kid that might be included in my life,both mine and
that special person children, and that is my focus at this time and I also
do enjoy my job though risky because we are always on the high sea.
I am really interested in wanting to know about what makes you the special
person you are today, I want to know more about your family, your
background, your life experiences, past relationships, your goals and
dreams, your interests, and anything else you want to tell me. I even want
to learn about the secrets you very rarely share with someone!. So come on
and share it all with me, as I am not here to talk to you about general
things such as partying, the weather, sports, e.t.c. I want to learn about
you and what makes up your heart and soul, as the friendship I want to
build with you I want it to be like no other you have ever shared in or
experienced. This friendship I want to build with you will be filled with
substance,quality,spirituality,love,faithfulness and potential.Hope i
didn't write much of a novel.............lol.
Best regards
Mack.
#166254 by began steele Sun May 19, 2013 5:55 pm
The links to Facebook are always useful, for me especially. The photos are often good and they like adding their other fake profiles as friends. Odd how this one emerged today and posted here pretending he was not a scammer.
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=24729&p=166192#p166192 however I didn't cross ref this post back to that one so the idiot wouldn't know.

#172918 by began steele Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:22 pm
https://www.facebook.com/aaronpete212
Aaron Peters
Studied at Oxford university
Lives in Liverpool
From Lisburn

PICS HERE http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =3&t=61557
Aaron Peters
Hi pretty, your picture looks awesome, i think it would be nice if we could be friends.

Aaron Peters
Thanks dear for your response. I am British/Ireland. Born in Ireland now based in the UK. I love to cook, read novels and travelling to nice places too. Do send me your email id so we can chat up there.

Aaron Peters
Dearest XXX,
How are you today? I guess you are doing fine as always.
I will like to tell you more about myself but where do I start from okay. My name is Aaron Peter :=) . I am from Lisburn Ireland. I am a marine engineer by profession. I had my degree at the Oxford university. I am working with M.S.C Shipping Company Ltd here in the U.K. I have been with the company for 13 years as the director of operations.

I am the only child of my late parents Professor and Dr. Mrs David Peter of the blessed memory. I was married before, but lost my wife in a car wreck five years ago. May her soul rest in peace. I have one daughter, her name is Benedicta and she is ten years old now. I want to spend the rest of my life with someone who is friendly, honest, caring, trustworthy and God Loving. I find very much peace and tranquility here.
I`m 5`11" 190 bls with a athletic build , mentally stable, physically fit, a bunch of laughs, warm, caring, honest, a good listener, God Loving, and a positive person.I am real easy person to talk to and a loving and outgoing father. I enjoy playing sax which i do often at my leisure time. I like going to the movies, or watching movies in my room or Cabin, I like swimming, listening to music and dance to any kind of music,i sing,sailing, going bowling and also a good cook. I am a family oriented person, love children and there is more, but it would be better for you to find some things out for yourself.

It is very important for me to build a life of stability, security, and opportunity for the special person I hope to share my thoughts, feelings, experiences, dreams and fantasies with, and to offer the best opportunities for any kid that might be included in my life, both mine and that special person children, and that is my focus at this time and I also do enjoy my job though risky because we are always on the high sea.

I am really interested in wanting to know about what makes you the special person you are today, I want to know more about your family, your background, your life experiences, past relationships, your goals and dreams, your interests, and anything else you want to tell me. I even want to learn about the secrets you very rarely share with someone!. So come on and share it all with me, as I am not here to talk to you about general things such as partying, the weather, sports, e.t.c. I want to learn about you and what makes up your heart and soul, as the friendship I want to build with you I want it to be like no other you have ever shared in or experienced. This friendship I want to build with you will be filled with substance, quality, spirituality, love, faithfulness and potential. Hope i didn't write much of a novel.............lol.

Hope to hear from you soon. Until then have a pleasant day.
Aaron.

#173068 by began steele Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:38 am
[email protected]
Dearest xxxxxxxxx,

I was so much excited to read your mail. Thanks so much for taking your time to write me in spite of your busy schedule, content of mail well understood and noted.

Dear, I am confident you are in good health. Honestly, there is so much I want to tell you and so many things I want to ask you, I don't know where to start. I am new at this online dating thing so please understand if I am a little awkward at it. I am writing this message to you not for the fun of it, but because I want you to take some time for yourself and read carefully. Let me start by saying that I thank God since I met you. As you may have known, the fountain of any relationship must spring up in the mind. It is very important for me to express to you how much you really mean to me. I wish I could do this in person while gazing into your eyes, but since we are physically separated by miles of emptiness, this expression must come in the form of letters such as this.

To me, you are first of all my friend and then...... something more greater in the near future..... God willing. To be honest with you, I am really short of words here, but one thing I do know is that I have the arms to give you a hug, ears to listen to whatever you want to talk about through chat, mail or phone, and I have a heart; a heart that is aching to see your smile. I would like to use this opportunity to say...I am delighted to have met you. I think if you like a person it doesn't matter what nationality he/she is, but of course there is some difference in world outlook. It's very nice to have a friend whose lifestyle, culture and origin is so different from mine. I believe that cultures are different, and can never be judged, so are people.

To tell you more about me, i like pizza and I have blue eyes. I am 50 years if age and i hope you don't mind? I have just presently move into my new house in Liverpool. My life always consisted of work, home chores, my daughter then all over again the next day! I am grateful for health and strength, but I also want to be happy with someone in the latter years. That "GREAT LOVE" has always been missing in my life, until now. I am honest, kindhearted, hardworking man who does need the support of a loving woman. Ideally, l am someone who is confident in what he want and who he is. We all face tough situations in our lives and we sometimes tend to be mislead by it. A lot of times we often tend to give up. In this life, I have chosen to give up numerous times but I am proud to say that I have also chosen to stay strong and be patient all these years..... which has now led to my finding you. He who seek happiness; they say, by changing anything but his own disposition will waste his life in fruitless efforts and multiply the grief which he purposes to remove. Your living is determined not so much by what life brings you as by the attitude you bring to life; not so much by what happens to you as by the way your mind looks at what happens. This is the reason I have decided to move on in life in spite of my incalculable loss.

Yes! Distance doesn't permit the action to be seen, rather, words convey the feelings when distance hinders. No matter the distance that separates us now, I can assure you that this gap will be bridged as we really get to know each other. As the saying goes: "True Love and Friendship knows no boundaries and no distance; miles and obstacles mean absolutely nothing in the face of love" Though miles may lie between us right now, we'll never be apart forever, for friendship doesn't count the miles, it's measured by the heart.

Now that dishonesty and disbelieve seems to be taking over our souls these days, to know there are people like you makes all the problems look smaller. It’s great to be your friend and to be able to look into the future and see a mix of serenity and hope. This fairly recent friendship is something I consider to be sacred already. It makes me have faith again in some simple but fundamental human values which sometimes; for the lack of practice, we swipe under the carpets of our memories and of our hearts. For me, this new friendship is precious and that’s why I intend to keep it till the end of my days. I believe we can achieve that, because I have faith in you and I have more and more faith in life and in the future. Those who have a friend like you fear nothing. Always bear in mind that my affection and true friendship will be yours forever.

My job will be taking me to Australia by tomorrow, sailing for one month....and I will really like us to chat before I go. Here is my direct contact number 00447561361107 and i will love if you will send me your pics and contact phone number so i can call you. Attach my pics i hope you like it.

Hug and sweet kisses
Sincerely,
Aaron.

P.S. I want to learn more about you. What are your dreams? What makes you cry, what makes you laugh? What is the color of your eye and hair. What is your favorite color, food and relaxation spot. Do you smoke or drink alcohol?

#173190 by began steele Mon Aug 05, 2013 3:47 am
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1025.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 02 Aug 2013 22:40:56 -0000

Cut and Pasted rubbish.
My Dearest xxxxx,

How are you today, i hope you are doing great? Am sorry you did understand my message.

Dear, I don't know how to approach this with you online, I have been fighting a battle within myself, my heart says I should tell you how I feel, but my head tells me not to be stupid that it would just cause damage to our friendship and that you wouldn't be interested. I wish that you were here or that I were there, or that we were together anywhere. How I wish I could be there with you, but distance has kept us apart. Apart physically, but in spirit, you are always in my heart.Friendship which has been tested by distance and obstacles, and has passed ...... that is true friendship. The test of true friendship is not when we are together. It comes when we are not together and realize that despite the distance, thoughts and feelings are still there. I just wish you could see how much you mean to me. God has reason for allowing things to happen. Those who thank God in every situation turn burden into blessings.
My Dear, I wake up everyday thanking God for us. Because what started out as a internet contact between us has now turn into a strong bond between two friends who have now discovered the true meaning of friendship the natural way. To me, it is like time is purposely bending and stretching itself out so that it can play its part; in making us feel the joy of what it is to be real friends. All i know now, is that throughout this past few days, I have learned a lot from this friendship of ours and i have seen what it is like to give yourself completely to the other person when you're so far apart.
The most important thing i have learnt among many more things, is to trust and to be sincere to you. From the day i came across your profile, i knew that you would turn out to be a Good friend and you have more than proved that. Whenever you think of me, please know that no matter how many miles separate us or how much of our lives comes between us, you are and always will be the the true friend i desired all this years. I thank God for giving me the privilege to meet you. Though the miles that separate us, the bond we have is far stronger. You are the very one i have spent all these few years looking for. And now that i have found you ..... no distance can separate us. For now, i am contented with the progress we've made and i assure you that with time .. our communication rate will improve. Thanks for making life so much more meaningful and giving me a reason to live again.
About my country ...... Ireland is Situated in the Atlantic Ocean and separated from Great Britain by the Irish Sea. half the size of Arkansas, it occupies the entire island except for the six counties that make up Northern Ireland. Historically, in the those days, Ireland was inhabited by Picts in the north and a people called the Erainn in the south. Around the 4th century BC red-haired Celts arrived from Galicia. They subdued and assimilated the inhabitants and established a Gaelic civilization. By the beginning of the Christian Era, Ireland was divided into five kingdoms-Ulster, Connacht, Leinster, Meath, and Munster. Saint Patrick introduced Christianity in 432, and the country developed into a center of Gaelic and Latin learning. Irish monasteries, the equivalent of universities, attracted intellectuals as well as the pious and sent out missionaries to many parts of Europe and, some believe, to North America. Today, the greatest achievement of my people is in the area of missionary work all over the world. Naturally, Our major Language is English and Irish and understandably ....... We are a Peace loving People.

I would have love to continue but I feel tired and we have sailed out, now my eyes are heavy with sleep. Take care and always remember me and the crew members in your prayers.

Hug and Kisses,
Aaron.
PS. Do send my your contact phone number i want to hear your sweet voice.

#173308 by began steele Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:54 am
Soon it will be pirates. :mrgreen:
My Dearest XXX,

How are you today, i guess you are doing great? Thanks you for taking your time to write me, content of mail well understood. I'm fine and
you? we are experiencing a smooth voyage. You forget to send me your contact phone number, I want to hear your sweet voice.

Baby, my heart is calling out for you. Being miles apart from you is like salt dripping on an open wound. I never thought I could love someone so much as I love and think much of you......even though we are far apart. My heart seems to grow fonder of you with every seconds..... of this great distance that separates us. I know that some decisions are hard to make, but when affection and love prevail over any other interests, then all the roads to happiness become wide open and danger free. First of all, I would like to make sure you know that I love you very much even though we have not met each other and that you are the most wanted and the most desired person than anyone could possibly be.

I also need you to know that there`s nothing more beautiful in the world than what is happening between us right now; I feel we are growing closer and getting along really well. I feel we are becoming more intimate in every sense, and that`s the most gratifying thing two human beings could wish for. That is why I need to remind you even if that takes a simple e-mail, that you don`t have to be afraid on anything, as close and united partners. Distance, like you may have known, doesn't matter if you really love the person, what matters most is your honesty and trust for that relationship to work out. Distance is the key to love's eternity and love knows not distance, it hath no continent, its eyes are for the stars. Even if you are far away, you are always close to my heart. It's good that we are far away because we learn the patient to wait for each other and cherish our love. I long for the day I'll dream of your love no more, when your lips will caress mine for real, when your touch will make me alive again, and the sight of you arouses all my senses. Though the miles may spread out far and wide, and time may wear our faith too thin, I know that the golden bond of love shall keep us close at heart.

However far away, I will always love you. However long I stay, I will always love you. Whatever words I say, I will always love you. Even if it takes eternity, I will always love you. Distance between two hearts is not an obstacle, rather a great reminder of just how strong true love can be. You are my shinning star. Ever since I read your email, I have been thinking with affection of the moment we will see each other, and satiate all this desire that has taken over us in such an intense but wonderful way.

Having a dream about you last night has never happened to me before, i had a dream that i was holding you, kissing you, just as we where romancing i woke up to see myself kissing my pillow, oh my God what is this, i wish i had a dream of me holding my pillow and wake up kissing you that would have been wonderful.

My baby, have a wonderful day ahead and may God bless you and keep you. May His light be always with thee. May He keep you safe from harm, and shield you and your family from all wrong. May He grant you His peace. May he guide you on your way. Bring you joy with each new day.

Hug and Kisses,
Aaron.

#188518 by Henstew Thu Jan 23, 2014 4:53 am
I received the same message on a dating site. He gave is name as Perry Smith.
Be on the look out. The shipping company name is Marine Shipping Co ltd
I looked up the company name & it led me here.
#193582 by cama Sun Mar 09, 2014 7:21 pm
Hello , How are you today, guess you are doing fine as always? I will
like to tell you about myself but where do I start from okay. My name is
Jimmy Taylor. I am from British.I am an Engineer by profession.I work
with Marine shipping company Ltd here in the U.K. I have been with the
company for 13 years as the director of operations. I am the only child
of my late parents Professor and Dr. Mrs Ross Taylor of the blessed
memory. I was married before, but lost my wife in a car wreck five years
ago.May her soul rest in peace. I have one daughter, Her name is
Benedicta and she is ten years old now. I want to spend the rest of my
life with someone who is friendly, honest, caring, trustworthy and God
fearing. I find very much peace and tranquility here. I`m 5`11" 190 bls
with a athletic build, mentally stable, physically fit, a bunch of
laughs, warm, caring, honest, a good listener, God Fearing, and a
positive person.I am real easy person to talk to and a loving and
outgoing father. I enjoy playing sax which i do often at my leisure
time. I like going to the movies, or watching movies in my room or
Cabin, I like swimming, listening to music and dance to any kind of
music, I sing, sailing, going bowling and also a good cook. I am a
family oriented person, love children and there is more, but it would be
better for you to find some things out for yourself. It is very
important for me to build a life of stability, security, and opportunity
for the special person I hope to share my thoughts, feelings,
experiences, dreams and fantasies with, and to offer the best
opportunities for any kid that might be included in my life, both mine
and that special person children, and that is my focus at this time and
I also do enjoy my job though risky because we are always on the high
sea. I am really interested in wanting to know about what makes you the
special person you are today, I want to know more about your family,
your background, your life experiences, past relationships, your goals
and dreams, your interests, and anything else you want to tell me. I
even want to learn about the secrets you very rarely share with
someone!. So come on and share it all with me, as I am not here to talk
to you about general things such as partying, the weather, sports,
e.t.c. I want to learn about you and what makes up your heart and soul,
as the friendship I want to build with you I want it to be like no other
you have ever shared in or experienced. This friendship I want to build
with you will be filled with substance, quality, spirituality, love,
faithfulness and potential. Hope i didn't write much of a
novel.............lol. Hope to hear from you soon.Until then have a
pleasant day.
+447017606172

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id ... 95&fref=ts
Last edited by cama on Tue Mar 11, 2014 2:55 am, edited 1 time in total.