Information on romance scams and scammers.
#184018 by serendipity-nb Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:58 am
Hi

he is on POF and Badoo also
So sorry you got hurt also. We should feel bad for all the women who lost money.....

Dragonfly01 wrote:Hello,
I have been reading your post and several other post I believe about the same person. In the previous post the name used was Angelo Aldo; but in my communications it was Alfredo Enrico. I met him on Christian Mingle... At which time I was stupid and clicked on the link he had in his message to obtain photos... Well I found out a few days later from Christian Mingle that my account information was compromised. This was not until I had began to communicate with him... I received the very same emails as where shown on various post... The exact wording with exception of the different name. He tried to get me to be a trustee for him to send 4.8 million dollars to the US, at which at some point he would come to claim it. This was a red flag... Of course I refused and advised this was not right... He continued to communicate with me, and again I let it go... thinking maybe I was over reacting.. Then he advises me that his daughter was on a job site with him when an accident took place and she was injured. He advised she had a head injury that required some type of surgery and asked me to wire $1,000 to PENELOPE NDONGENI who is a doctor in Cape Town South Africa.... At this point I have stopped all contact... I am so upset, but very glad that I found this site. Now I know for a certainty that he is a criminal....
Advertisement

#186549 by special65 Tue Jan 07, 2014 12:11 am
Hello, I fell for alfredo enrico too. All the lovely things he wrote etc. This started on plenty of fish (POF). We started emailing etc a few phone calls. Then he sent me an email marked urgent…. I opened it to find his daughter had been hurt on his work site in south africa and he sent a pic of a cheque ( I googled it fake as)
to say could i send him money to help until his 1.5 million cheque cleared mmmm. He is a fraud be careful girls
#187068 by Smith Jones Sun Jan 12, 2014 5:32 pm
Hi special65, I'm not going to say every person on fishmeetfish is a scammer. But there is a very high proportion, so please watch out if you remain on that site. All the scammers are experts with the pretty words we love to hear and most will pose with a son or daughter to help gain our sympathy. I am hoping by now you have stopped contact and have found some more positive experiences on dating sites. It is unfortunate that we go looking for love and end up with scammers. Just be careful- you deserve to be loved and cared about by a real person.
#187585 by Smith Jones Fri Jan 17, 2014 12:19 am
To all of you who have been scammed, we are so glad you came here to post your experience. I see the anger, which is understandable after you took the time and read all the long, lovely emails and chatted over and over with this criminal. I want you to know if you feel sad or upset, maybe something beyond angry, that is normal. When someone tells you how much they care about you, chats with you about your day and treats you like the most important person in the world, it's hard to give that up. I see you have stopped contact and that's a great step to make sure they don't lie more and try to make you believe they're real. But you can go through some times where you miss the words, you miss the feeling of being wanted and needed. i understand that. You thought maybe this person would be the one to break through all that lonliness and now you get to search again. Just remember- this person was a professional liar. They did it to twist your heart and your bank account. You deserve a real person, not a scammer. You deserve better than someone whose sole intent was to take your money. Stay connected to the real people in your life. Go out more. Be with friends. If you continue to date online, be safe. Almost all sites have some scammers. Of course, you are now wiser and can keep your radar up to fight against the new ones. And we're always here to support you if you have any questions.
#284160 by SuspiciousMind Wed Feb 10, 2016 7:28 pm
He now goes by the name Keith De Vos. He says he lives in Norwich. Gives a landline phone no 01733530455.

Reckons He is in Gold & Diamond dealing, Antiques & Bank security.

I got some of the previous emails listed - word for word.

He found me through Match.com. Asked to email. I got a warning from Match saying that his profile was inappropriate (it was not very complete). That's when alarm bells began to ring.

Some of his emails:
Hi beautiful
Good afternoon
How are you doing hope your day has started well! I live in Norwich, Norfolk
I had a very busy day would like to learn more about you. I run my own business will share more later
thanks for getting in touch via email as I was already tired of the dating site story for another day!
Please kindly send me an email sharing more about yourself and I promise to do the same in return.

The rest could just be history if we give love another chance in our life words of my mother.
I will send you more photos of me and write you sharing more about me later today or tomorrow if you wish to communicate further as I am single and searching for a long term relationship hang on do you remember who I am? Does the name Keith ring a bell?
I admire you and fancy you it would be good to be great friends then take it further.

Hope to read from you soon.
Keith De Vos.

Installation INC

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hi beautiful
Good morning
Hope you have had a great weekend so far
This is Keith from Match.com do you remember me?
I sent you an email two days ago without getting a reply please kindly check your spam page or something for my email and photo
I would love to learn more about you but I need to know you are still single and searching before I can send you an email with the story of my life hahahahahahahaa Hope to hear from you soon. Text me on 01733530455 then indicate your name I JUST Want you to know that I like the woman I saw on the dating site are you calm and collected in person because you look itXxx

Keith.

============================================================
Hi Rho
Thanks for getting in touch I really do appreciate you and I want you to know I am looking for love and nothing more

How are you doing? Hope your day has started well? Wink Wink Wink The dating site reckons that we are possible a MATCH hmmmm hahahahahaha don't know about that! I am so happy you want to communicate, I am sorry for late response l have been down with FLU and busy its all telling on me, I have been doing paperwork regarding a Contract that I am hoping to secure, Tell me is the weather treating you nicely?

Firstly you are really smart enough to be able to figure out my email I am new to the on line thing,Where do I start from? Really it is disturbing to come on this dating site to see how much people appreciate love, but yet We have to go the extra miles You may have wondered why I have asked to communicate outside the dating site I have two reasons (1) I am a very private person and I do not want my personal messages go through the dating site and secondly I have taken my profile off the site as most women on there are not serious either are they ready for a great long term relationship and I do not want mind games because I am genuine and I have a strong feeling that you are very genuine.

Allow me introduce myself My Name is Keith DeVos , Age 55, No kids, I live alone here in Norwich, Norfolk
I have been single for over 9 years now, It was pretty tough though trying to set up a company of my own with the little left of me from my Antique,Gold and Diamond Business...Now I am able to get started somehow with Big contracts...I run a couple of Companies we deal in Art work historical painting, Gold and Diamonds,Gemstones. and my other job for Security is for Companies, Banks and private sectors we also work with the Police as we assist them with Fixing the CCTV cameras and helping them for a better and clear CCTV picture in HD just to end crime in our Country today, I got some contracts to fix the security door controls, access control systems, magnetic locks, electronic locks electromagnet. I also deal in Oil&Gas Though I don't have a very big place now for my company that is why I sometime work from home and I also have an office under 15 mins away from home. I have a big contract coming and I also have few properties for sale, after that is sold. I will buy a place for my company and see how it goes from there. hopefully my soul mate will guard me through.

But really I am hanging the hat this year, I think after getting all the wealth in pursuit, I have come to realize that we are nothing without a partner, someone who would stand by me no matter the situation. A woman who i can say, she alone has the right to be womanly irritating to me,lol. and i can promise to protect her beyond all vices. A woman who tells me, honey, you can do it,. no matter what I want to do. I really worked hard the past 12 yrs to attain this height.

I have seen faces of women on this site, many of whom have been taken for granted, many of whom are not being reciprocated but I have come with a good news and a bad news... the good news is I came here to pick my woman to make to make her happy,A woman who will be my best friend, my copilot, and the bad news is could that woman be you? SMILESSSS I saw something in your face when I looked at your photo, something that made my heart pause to read your page,something that tickles in the heart, could it be love at first sight? maybe we could find that out, MORE SMILES I'm talking about FATE here when feelings are so powerful it's as if some force beyond your control is guiding you to someone who can make you happy beyond your wildest dreams.

Furthermore, I have got two dogs, (Cassie and buster) My Dogs type Springier Spaniel and Alsatian I love my dogs I have nothing to hide and I don't keep friends STORY for another day! (SAD memories) Well I love to travel a lot and I have been to some countries like Greece , France,Saudi-Arabia , Japan , Europe,Love Italy my mum still lives there...My father died 8 years ago and mum had to move back to her home town in Italy. Mum live's in Florence with two of my sisters and one of my brother lives in Australia and another in Malaysia -Have you been to Italy? Firenze Florence is one of the most important Renaissance architectural and art centres Its Duomo and Baptistery are magnificent but crowded with tourists as is their large piazza. Florence has several interesting museums with many famous paintings and sculptures. There are also Medici palaces and gardens. Florence is in Tuscany...I'm a Mixed my Dad is an British American man, Mum is an Italian American British! what a breed hahahahahahaa

I'm a very fun Loving and caring parson, Affectionate passionate fun Loving dedicated loyal and romantic, I know what its mean to be love and be left alone, I Understand how much pain its cost to cheat on someone nor hurt ones feelings, That's why I don't hurt ones feelings, Hoping you understand because my last relationship was a sad experience and I have been hurt a couple of times where an ex took advantage of me and stole from me don't ever want a go back there, Neither do I want it to happened anyone else. PHOTOS of me on the site are all recent from 2 weeks ago!

Lets keep in touch via email and at some point we should exchange phone numbers so we could have a couple of other ways to I will be waiting to read more from you tell me anything and everything hahahahaha smiles...We can a arrange to meet in the future if you are not too busy...

Bless your heart!!

Keith De Vos
**************************************************************************************************************************
Installation of Security Cameras & Security doors
Gold & Diamond sale
Group of Companies
Keith De Vos
***************************************************************************************************************

Hi beautiful woman
Good morning
Hope your day has started well? My day has been great so far and I am pleased. I am feeling better now no more flu!
it was so good to hear from you and I am also honored that you could share more about you with me, for a minute there...weekends are always busy paperwork and cleaning the house guess you will help me out with that soon hahahahahaha...

I must say that I feel I can share anything with you already so I am going to let the cat out of the bag. I guess you should truly know who I am , I don't really know how this is to work, but hey! here is an exclusive. When a wise man realizes he has probably spent about half of his time in life already, he begins to assess his main goals in life. What could be more important than a happy ending? LOL,. A man needs to live his life full of joy and happiness.

No matter his achievements, he is reduced to nothing if he has no crown to complete him and that is a woman to call his own. Wife and Best friend, A woman who knows that even while arguing they still need to hold hands. A woman whom I can call a partner in crime,lol A woman whom you can tell anything. How could you think anything can make you happier in life than finding a love that knows no bound. To make you know more about me,.I will break this down to segments and it would be like a case study.

MY BACKGROUND
I was born to a loving couple, a home, by an British American father, Mum is an Italian America British!My father was an international business man who met this Frankfurt orphan whose only family were close friends.. She says there was something about the man that no woman could ever resist, sometimes she says she sees same in me,lol. During my father's global movement, when I was twelve I left to study in America,University of Maryland,Baltimore to be precise I got the first degree in civil Engineer -Business management and then I later moved on to join my parents. Melbourne, My father died 8 years ago and my mum was left alone so she decided to move back to Italy, I met my late-wife and best friend in Italy she was a fashion model. Very good at heart....It is spooky that we like the same type of food WOW! i Love to have a white wine every now and then I am a social drinker...I love writing,reading,dancing and hitting the gym I love to relax listing to music

MY JOB
I run 2 Companies we deal in Art work historical painting, Gold and Diamonds,Gemstones. and my other job for Security is for Companies, Banks and private sectors we also work with the Police as we assist them with Fixing the CCTV cameras and helping them for a better and clear display picture like HD. I got some contracts to fix the security door controls, access control systems, magnetic locks, electronic locks electromagnet. I also deal in the buying and selling of Antiques just to mention a few..

MY DREAM
If you ask me what my typical dream day would be like, I will just say I want to spend the rest of my life enjoying the fruit of my labor. I just want a woman who would be my best friend and everything. You know someone whom we would still love each other more as the days goes by, even when we cant make love any more and all we could do is play bingo,LOL. I am a total package,and all,I only need someone who understands the value of a good smile. I cant wait to hear back from you.
Lets continue to communicate so in a couple of weeks we can arrange for a meeting in a nice and special place if you are not too busy in the futurexxx Thank you for sharing more about yourself I hope to learn moreXxx...I would love to travel the world with my soul mate and that lady could just be you...would you relocate for a soul mate? or allow him move in?
Until I read from you, Lets give love another chance in our lives. 01733530455 Trust me if you are caring,honest,loyal,calm and collected, humble then you and I will go far and I will be there for you in good and bad times you can ring me anytime of the day midnight or day time...You really sound like a sweet person great sense of humor you got there Please allow me take your to Italy!

Bless your heart!!
Hugs & Kisses

Keith De Vos
**************************************************************************************************************************
Gold & Diamond sale
Group of Companies
***********************************************************************************************************
Keith De Vos

Hi beautiful

Good morning

Hope your day started well and the weather is treating you nicely? I will support you if you stand by me at all times
My weekends are always boring I do house cleaning and paperwork home all alone can you change this?
All I want is to be able to cuddle again hahahahahaa I miss having someone to come home and relax with every night! I don't need to search any longer as I strongly believe we have a connection and we made for each other you are my soul mate if you believe in LOVE...
I am grown now so to be its not about the looks it is about who you are in the inside...

Trust me I do not brag or try to prove anything I love expressing myself in my own way and I am so pleased that you are only after getting to know me and also after LOVE which means we are both on the same lane and wave length.

I want a consistent communication I will say it is a sign of will, and I tell you where there is a will there is success ahead. I believe we both know that Love is not a destination but a journey and this is a journey that takes two to walk. I mean two souls who understand ahead that they aren't in for a kid walk, and what they have ahead is the most important mission in life. A place meant for true people,it is a place called joy and happiness.

As I could remember, as a kid I was a very cute one,hahahahahaha One whom many bullies would target, but only to realize there is a tough side to me. I could make a sober person dance. I could affect one with my smile. I grew up having more older friends. Many would confide in me. I am a type that do not judge people. no matter what they have done because everything happens for a reason I am a supportive person.

There is no Mr right until we make him right. A relationship is never about how much at the beginning but how much we could make it grow into. my mum would tell me, if you aren't ready to feel or look stupid, then don't fall in love ,lol But sincerely that is the bitter truth. When I lost my ex-girlfriend, My mum told me that the fact that something good ends doesn't mean something better won't come into the picture. Can you prove that right? I have come to realize that let a man write a better book, let him preach a better sermon, let him sing the best of songs, let him gain wealth beyond dreams, he is reduced to nothing except he has a woman to call, my wife, my best friend and co-pilot.My usual saying, and I am known for it, is that, Life is simple, for those who take it simple. I don't like to complicate things,there is joy in every situation if you know the right angle to look at it.

My mother can't wait to see me have a soul mate, and I cant wait to have a happy home too. after my last forthcoming Contract project, I am quitting field/site works. Any other job would only require my attention from my home office wherever I go. I want to spend the rest of my life having fun. I have a house in Italy/ I got few questions in a situation where I have no home right; Would you stand by me to build a home? Would you smile at me when I look tense? I don't need a super model, I rather be with a woman that I can call my best friend who knows when I am tensed just by looking into my eyes she can be my super woman. The whole world may be mad at me, but if she is smiling at me, I would care less about any other thing, I say,Who says we cant design our own paradise together? It is workable,just walk by my side.I long to read from you again, It is workable,just walk by my side.I long to read from you again, But for now I must take care of some more work. I consider you a special lady so i will like to ring you one of these days!

Kindly continue to keep in touch via email/phone conversation so we can create a bond between I WANT to be honest with you, I was in contact with another woman,but I have recently told her I would like to take it further with you because I think you are the one and you are very very special. I promise to treat you better than your past relationships I would love for us to be together on my next HolidayXxx
Just a reminder you can text or call me anytime of the day okay? 01733530455
Bless your heart!
Hugs

Keith DeVos

Installation - Security doors
Security Cameras
Historical Art paintings
Oil & Gas Mogul
International Company
Keith DeVos
******************************************************************************************************************
Hi beautiful lady!
Glory be to the Universe! How are you today? Hope you have had a great weekend so far? I receive the same email but match.com has apologized for the inconveniences this may have caused. I say things based on how I feel I think we will make a good couple despite we haven't met in person there is a connection. I think you have to learn to be positive and take out the negative thinking you will be fine

Why am I getting addicted to my email? hhahahahahaa I get a good glow on my face just getting back home or waking up to read from you The other ladies trying to contact me there was no connection there were more than 48 bombing me with messages I had to delete and block contact hahahhaaaa LOL...I chose you and it is you that I hope you feel the same day! I know we will have a great and strong chemistry when we meet for sure.

I knew something was missing since I haven't smiled today! LOL I woke up late this morning and I was late to my meeting does this mean I am a bad boss? hahahahahahaha, I think I am becoming restful again,I sleep better these days since I have been in contact with you Maybe I could sense something good ahead of us do you agree with me?

What wouldn't I do to make my dreams come true. It is like a rigger waiting for a trigger. Would you be my trigger? lol. I just need a woman to hold me before I am old. Absolutely I have come to know that we spend the most of our life seeking for the secondary needs, while our primary needs are left unseen. We have worked so hard and attained some wealth right? or good standard living right? but for what purpose? To be realistic, except if you just want to be known as a rich person, wealth means nothing if you have no best friend to share it with. All the material things are useless indeed. how much do we need to eat? How much do we need for shelter? how much do we need for daily fun. excess and excess leads us to vanity. But for few of us who value the simplicity, we sure would do well in finding happiness. As I always say, money can buy a good bed, but never will money buy sleep. it can buy the best diamond watches, but can never buy time, It can buy piles of books , but cant buy knowledge.. It can buy food, but not satisfaction, Money can buy sex, but can NEVER buy love. This is why , I refuse to follow the crowd, so as my own man, I would give up all that can be bought for that which cant be bought. I want true joy and happiness. I want my woman to have power over my moods, she can make me smile in all weather.

I am glad that I could get your attention my beautiful lady. You have a special thing in your heart, and I intend to find out what it is as time goes. It could take a lifetime to figure, but I don't mind,LOL Please tell me about your ideology of life my dear. I will be waiting impatiently to hear from you.

I will like to write you a hand written letter as computer and internet has made everything so old that people no longer express themselves by writing letters if you agree with me? Send me your physical address so that I can write you.You are everything that I want and more that man you are looking for is here. Thanks for coming into my life againXxx would you like to relocate for a soul mate or allow a soul mate move in with you?What would you like? Separate homes or what...

Bless your heart!
Hugs & Kisses

Keith DeVos
Gold & Diamond sale
Group of Companies
Keith DeVos
#284577 by solrbl Mon Feb 15, 2016 10:52 am
I got the same person on senior dating site. His profile id; ( ILv2read) His email: [email protected] his instant messaging Id richsoul23. His telephone #904-339-8018. Said his name Richard Johnson. He told me he got off the dating site because he didn't need it. suggested I leave also. I notice his emails were very long. I wondered to myself how he has the time to write so much. The thought did occur to me, is this just a copy? I also notice he asked me questions that were already on my profile and some of his questions I had answered previously. It made me wonder, is he reading my answers? The last IM I sent in response to his, "Good Morning, Happy Valentine", I said " Thanks, call me", his response was, "What do you mean? I knew for sure he wasn't the person and deleted all contact information. I waiting for his call so I could see how far he is willing to go, I think he knows he won't gain anything from me. I have copies of all our emails and IM, The site said he is no longer available. I sent information to site. I wish these on line sites when they find out someone is a fraud, warn anyone who has contacted thru their on site email, Instead they just list several things, on vacation, found someone etc, or removed by site for fraud. My lesson in all this is, pay attention to little warning is your head, Hope this helped someone,
#311568 by Liana Wed Nov 09, 2016 4:23 am
BustedYouLoser wrote:This guy is a scammer. This is the what he sent to me today (Jan 12, 2013) after he insisted on getting off the dating website POF and emailing on hotmail only. Loser.What a joke. I would like to post all the pictures he sent to me but not sure how to do it on this site yet. Please pm if you can help.

Also, he is in Sault Sainte Marie Michigan right now working on the pipeline. hahaha He says he is the full package but I tend to disagree. Idiot. His last email said he would be done this pipeline asap so he could come meet me asap. RED FLAG! He doesn't even know my name, what I look like. He knows nothing. SCAMMER. :bondage:

Hello wonder I guess you should truly know who i am ,I don't really know how this is to work, but hey! here is an exclusive. If at my age i do not know what and when to say, then what would i be? When a wise man sees he has probably spent about half of his time in life already, he begins to assess his main goals in life. What could be more important than a happy ending? LOL,. A man needs to live his life full of joy and happiness. No matter his achievements, he is reduced to nothing if he has no crown to complete him and that is a woman to call his own. WIfe and Best friend. A woman who knows that even while arguing they still need to hold hands. A woman whom i can call a partner in crime,lol A woman whom you can tell anything. How could you think anything can make you happier in life than finding a love that knows no bound. To make you know more about me,.I will break this down to segments and it would be like a case study.

MY BACKGROUND

I am Angelo Aldo, I was born to a loving couple, a home, by an Italian man from and a British woman. My father was an international business man who met this British orphan whose only family were close friends. She says there was something about the man that no woman could ever resist. sometimes she says she sees same in me,lol. During my father's global movement, while i was twelve i left to study in europe where i got the first degree in civil Eng and then i later moved on to Join ma back in the UK. My father died . I met my wife In Italy . she was a fashion model. Very good at heart. Actually i could say i met her in a funny way, would explain that later.

MY JOB

I am a global contractor. I do basically Oil and gas field i lay pipes where the oil and gas goes through. I have worked at many countries across the globe. The present project is my last on the field and i shall quit field works and continue my works from my home office while my men do the field ops. I think i really have gotten to this height cos i embraced work for so long trying to get over my wife, that i worked this hard, but i think i now realize i can move on.

MY DREAM

I have told you how my typical dream day would be like, i just want to spend the rest of my life enjoying the fruit of my labor. I just want a woman who would be my best friend and everything. You know someone whom we would still love eachother more as the days pass by, even when we cant make love anymore and all we could do is play bingo,LOL. I am a total package , i only need someone who understands the value of a good smile.

I cant wait to hear back from you. pls write me soon my dear. Please send me further email on my private mail box cos i am more often there cos i will not be here for so long can't wait to read from you soonest

Your turn!
Angelo

I have also met with this man in zoosk.com he sent me exactly the same emails he is a total scammer he was using the name scott cleaver delaurentis italian father irish mother he has a business called seven steps empire and 5 year old daughter who lives in Italy with his elderly mum his wife a fashion model who he met in Paris died of coranary heart disease in 2012 he married her in 2009 told me he was on a business trip in Scotland and would quit working in the field after this job and work in home office let his men do the field work.then before we were going to meet he messaged me in whatsapp told me there was an explosion on the platform and several people had been killed he claimed to live in Brisbane Australia had been living in Australia for 19 years living in Melbourne then brisbane
#329107 by AlpacaGirl Fri May 26, 2017 3:22 pm
I had entered a very long list of emails from the same man but this site keeps glitching so I'll keep it short and simple.
Met "Angelo" (to me he was Giovanni John Sergio) on POF, May 2017. I'm a smart woman - college educated, business owner, etc. and I'm just warning everyone out there that as smart as we all are, you can be fooled. I was and the SOB got me to wire $15,000 to him 2 days before the red flags started jumping out. I'm a widow, who fortunately has some financial security and he figured that out fast...... I filed an FBI Internet Complaint Center report on him. Hope it does some good.

Giovanni sent me nearly the same messages as the rest of you. Are You A Goddess or a Goddess Pretending to be a Woman was the best I think. The sexual one was good too. Same thing, engineer on a project overseas, dad was an international businessman, wife and son were killed 3 years ago in a car crash.

If someone has NO presence online suspect him. That's one flag I had from the beginning before I ever became skeptical.

[email protected]
417-232-3147
571-210-3915
POF profile Gjhonsergio112; SergioBond003
#329108 by Mike Wilson Fri May 26, 2017 3:40 pm
Hello AlpacaGirl and welcome to Scamwrners.

Please post the email with the instructions on how you were to send the money to him. This will help expose another element of his scamming activities.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
#329109 by AlpacaGirl Fri May 26, 2017 5:23 pm
This is the letter I asked Giovanni or whoever he really is to write before I did the transfer. He had zero hesitation to do this. Funny, I was more concerned about personal exposure -the Feds wondering why I was wiring usd to China! Laughs on me I guess.... arghh

The email he sent:
Thank you for your personal loan of $15,000 USD to JS Engineering. As agreed, you will wire that amount to The Agricultural Bank of China to cover costs incurred by JS Engineering for equipment.

You loan will be paid in full by June 5, 2017.

Please wire the funds accordingly:

THE AGRICULTURAL BANK OF CHINA,
GUANGDONG BRANCH, P.R.CHINA.

Acc NO: 44067501040004472

Swift code: ABOCCNBJ190

Acct name: GUANGZHOU GENTLE

FOREIGN TRADE CO,LTD.
Address: 501, NO.23, SONG BAI DONG STREET, GUANG YUAN ZHONG ROAD, GUANGZHOU,CHINA
Noted - AJ