Information on romance scams and scammers.
#141383 by iwasscammedto Mon Dec 24, 2012 3:22 am
I was goggling some words from a message I received and up popped SCAMWARNERS. Thank goodness.
This guy seemed amazing. Thankfully I was skeptical, and a fool!!!!!!!!!!! The fact that his "daughter" rang me, did make the story far more convincing. Wanted mobile for daughter.
Name: Angelo Aldo
Email / Yahoo IM : [email protected]
Mobile: +27836931963
Address for me to post phone to:
NAME…..PENELOPE NDONGENI
ESTATE……40 FONTANEY BURGUNGY PLATTEKLOOF RICHWOOD
City…..CAPE TOWN
COUNTRY……SOUTH AFRICA
ZIPCODE…7500, ZA

Met him on POF, asked for my email as he was deleting account in a few days. His account is now deleted. USA site.
Strangely enough, EVERY email I received is already on this site. Odd huh :evil:

Sent: Tuesday, December 11, 2012 9:58 AM
To:
Subject: pof

Hello how are you doing today and hope you are doing good i am looking for a serious relationship someone to spend the rest of my life with and i want you to know that i will really want to get to know you better.I am Angelo Aldo and i am a contractor,i work as oil and gas fame and i travel alot but I am in south africa right now for oil and gas business i will be coming back to state soon after am done with my job hope you dont hate me for my job because once i found the right woman i will stop all the traveling just because of her,I want you to also know that i am a widower,i have been married once where i lost my wife through cancer and i havent dated anyone since then.I just decided to move on with my life then look for that missing half of me,i have a daughter her name is susan and she mean a lot to me, and i want you to know that i am not on here to hurt anyone and i dont want to be burned too.I just want to settle down and meet that special woman to spend the rest of my life with.You sound like a very cool and nice lady and will want to know more about you.I will want to know what you seek in life.I'm a quiet, kind, loyal. A great meaning for me is a human's soul. Circle of my interests is various. I like literature, music, and cinema. personality traits are; calm, honest, kind, loyal, flexible, elegant, sociable, sensitive, gentle, cheerful, optimistic, romantic ,am very understanding,open minded with a heart of forgiving, loving and caring with sense of humor, hard working with cheerful character,honest,sincere,kind, warm and intelligent with good look Will be waiting for your email listen to this song celine dion fly http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-l4S6HDEiOQ

Angelo

Hello wonder I guess you should truly know who i am ,I don't really know how this is to work, but hey! here is an exclusive. If at my age i do not know what and when to say, then what would i be? When a wise man sees he has probably spent about half of his time in life already, he begins to assess his main goals in life. What could be more important than a happy ending? LOL,. A man needs to live his life full of joy and happiness. No matter his achievements, he is reduced to nothing if he has no crown to complete him and that is a woman to call his own. WIfe and Best friend. A woman who knows that even while arguing they still need to hold hands. A woman whom i can call a partner in crime,lol A woman whom you can tell anything. How could you think anything can make you happier in life than finding a love that knows no bound. To make you know more about me,.I will break this down to segments and it would be like a case study.

MY BACKGROUND
I am Angelo Aldo, I was born to a loving couple, a home, by an Italian man from and a British woman. My father was an international business man who met this British orphan whose only family were close friends. She says there was something about the man that no woman could ever resist. sometimes she says she sees same in me,lol. During my father's global movement, while i was twelve i left to study in europe where i got the first degree in civil Eng and then i later moved on to Join ma back in the UK. My father died . I met my wife In Italy . she was a fashion model. Very good at heart. Actually i could say i met her in a funny way, would explain that later.

MY JOB
I am a global contractor. I do basically Oil and gas field i lay pipes where the oil and gas goes through. I have worked at many countries across the globe. The present project is my last on the field and i shall quit field works and continue my works from my home office while my men do the field ops. I think i really have gotten to this height cos i embraced work for so long trying to get over my wife, that i worked this hard, but i think i now realize i can move on.

MY DREAM
I have told you how my typical dream day would be like, i just want to spend the rest of my life enjoying the fruit of my labor. I just want a woman who would be my best friend and everything. You know someone whom we would still love eachother more as the days pass by, even when we cant make love anymore and all we could do is play bingo,LOL. I am a total package , i only need someone who understands the value of a good smile.

I cant wait to hear back from you. pls write me soon my dear. Please send me further email on my private mail box cos i am more often there cos i will not be here for so long can't wait to read from you soonest

Your turn!

Angelo

I have lots more if you want me to post them

Advertisement

#141385 by Dotti Mon Dec 24, 2012 4:22 am
Unfortunately, your suspicions are completely accurate.

I didn't get through the first message you posted to tell you that the person writing is African, not Italian or British.

As I read further into the messages, I quickly recognized that I had seen these particular scripts many times before. In fact, searching for one of the lines that did not mention nationality (because the scammer will change that from time to time) I literally get hundreds of results.

As far as the conversation with eh "daughter" goes--it extremely easy to use a soundboard to create a fake character and handle things like phone calls.

Posting more of his scripts (especially if there is something new) would help others. You also need to cut off all contact with the scammer now. Do not confront him--he will only lie again and again. Just walk away.

Need to post photos? http://scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=3219
Are you a victim of a romance scam? Read here for advice and FAQ's.
#141386 by began steele Mon Dec 24, 2012 4:41 am
Your scammer is here too aside from everywhere else. Just to show you how this criminal operates. These uneducated idiots can only use copied material they rehash sometimes, and when they go for their own text they make a complete pigs ear of it, as you see with that rubbish at the bottom.
http://www.okcupid.com/profile/mutualove?cf=regular

mutualove
52 / M / Straight / Single
Chicago, Illinois

His Details

Last Online August 26, 2011
Ethnicity Other
Height 5? 9? (1.75m).
Body Type Average
Diet Mostly anything
Smokes No
Drinks Rarely
Drugs Never
Religion Christianity and very serious about it
Sign —
Education Dropped out of college/university
Job Sales / Marketing / Biz Dev
Income $40,000–$50,000
Offspring —
Pets —
Speaks English (Okay), Swahili (Okay)
My self-summary
I am a global contractor. I do basically rig constructions and renovations, or over water bridges. We have worked at many countries across the globe. The present project here is my last on the field and I shall quit field works and continue my works from my home office while my men do the field ops. I think I really have gotten to this height cos I embraced work for so long trying to get over my wife, that I worked this hard, but I think I now realize I can move on.
What I’m doing with my life
Seeking for the one that my heart has missed all this while...
The first things people usually notice about me
Cheerful, Kind and Caring
The six things I could never do without
Bible, Cooking, Shopping, Movies, Music and Jokes
I spend a lot of time thinking about
How to assist the motherless....
I’m looking for

Straight girls only
Ages 45–70
Located anywhere
Who are single
For new friends, long-term dating

You should message me if
If who would be my best friend and everything. You know someone whom we would still love each other more as the days pass by, even when we can't make love anymore
and all we could do is play bingo lol. I am a total package, I only need someone who understands the value of a good smile. I cant wait to hear back from you. I would like to learn more about you..

edited - Jillian

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. ~~ George Orwell.
#141395 by iwasscammedto Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:32 am
This is all the emails I have received. We chatted heaps on Yahoo IM, which is where he asked for mobile for daughter. If anything else comes in I will advise. Thanks heaps

Sent: Saturday, December 22, 2012 6:25 PM
To:
Subject: my love

How should I explain Without sounding insane, When your heart knows What’s deep in your soul Can it simply be placed on a page? What emotion surpasses love With an intensity untold? What faith towers devotion These words I do not know. How can I attest to loyalty That exceeds any measure, How do I speak of honor Greater than time spans forever? If I knew of these words I would say them to you, Because, My Love, they are my feelings Heart-felt, genuine and true. So how do you tell someone They are more precious than life, How does one adequately express What words cannot describe? Do you have someone who loves you As I have spoken of, Do they have for you these feelings I can't believe it's so. Do you have someone who loves you In your life who makes you happy, Do they fulfill your dreams and fantasies Or do you find them somewhat lacking? Do you have someone who loves you Who comforts you when you're sad, Who supports you in all your endeavors Is always there to lend a hand? Do you have someone who loves you Who does not fault you Or assigns blame, Who sees you as perfection And would not change a thing? Do you have someone who loves you As unbelievable as it may seem, Would trade their every possession Just to share the air you breathe? Do you have someone who loves you Who right or wrong is by your side, Who would lay down their life for you And never know sacrifice? Please, please come to me Can’t you see we are meant to be, I need you, you need me It is our fate, our destiny. Ensuring the future forever fleeting We cannot let it go to waste. So come to me, My Love Our secret unmask as truth, Come take the hand of the one Created to be with you. Listen to your heart, deny no longer What you know is absent in your life let me be the man for you to love you forever….

Angelo

How are you doing my dear, how are you today? I just got back from a board meeting about my work first to say hi to my beloved and most wonderful Angel How was your day ? and how is the situation over there. If ever you think of me out of the blue, just remember it's all the kisses I've blown in the air finally catching up with you! In my thoughts of you there is an underlying love that is present in every word, every glimpse I hope you feel it as I do, for it is what I am and ever I will be.LOL! But Hey! seriously, i must admit without second thoughts, Being in love is what makes working all week bearable. It makes cruising with your windows rolled down feel like you're riding in a convertible. It makes you dance to the rhythm of the copy machine and makes Friday night really feel like THE WEEKEND."LOL!

Tomorrow i will back at work, i got the final footings going on. i am late right now cos i will be meeting with Nelson tonight concering this so we can finalize but i still don't want to go because i wanted to write a long note, but then, i know i will carry you on my mind all day. Pls know that i cherish you so much. Happiness is not found at the end of the road, it is experienced along the way. So take not for granted each moment of your life and you will find a reason to be happy each day.

You are my shinning star. I know you will never fade. You will be my light to help me read my map of happiness!pls have a good day, and pls dear don't over work yourself for me my eight wonder.

Angelo

Sent: Wednesday, December 19, 2012 6:37 PM
To:
Subject: Hello my angel

Hello my angel. I dont know what i have done that i deserve a second chance. I lost one and yet i found another angel. How did i become so lucky. I trusted my instincts and got only you from that market and you turned gold. My instincts still direct me to move ahead with her in my journey. I really thank my God., I mean i ask for something good and he gives me the best.

Hiding from the whole past, rains and snow, for i may be reminded of some memories, trying to forget yet i wont let go.Walking through a crowded street, i could still hear my own heartbeat.So many people around this worlds my dear, tell me, where do i find someone like you? lol Pls take me to your heart, take me to your soul, show me that wonders can be true. They say, nothing lasts forever, we are only here today, Love is now or never, pls bring me far away! give me your hand and hold me, show me what love is, maybe i havent got a clue, be my guardian star. take my hands before i am too old,lol. i could go be with some friends to have fun, but they dont really comprehend. I dont need too much talking , without saying anything, all i need is some one who makes me want to sing. And you do a great job on that. I have written a song i would sing for you when i get to you. In less than few weeks i would handover and come see you. Would you mind picking this old man from the airport? lol.

Have you ever danced in a rain? give it a trial and see how free your soul really is. We should really take this to another level. let me hear the voice of an angel. Be warned i have been told i have an unsorted accent, but sexy,lol. When could we probably have a chance to have a live chat on yahoo messenger? now i can hardly get you out of my mind.
Angelo

Hello my love,. How are you today? did you feel me running my fingers through your hair while you were sleeping? LOL. Yesterday was ok dear. We started final installations of equipments. i could notice the joy of relief upfront on the faces of my men. Even the locals are begining to admit that they will surely miss us. They say we have become more of a family,lol. I love all mymen, be it professional, acquired expatriate, and locals. While working i try to build a personal relationship with each and every one. I have over 300 men on this location. i have a dual citizenship to us, would try to get the pass when i get home, most of my rascals are asian. nelson is canadian, bishop is british,lol.

I must confess, i miss my mom, but then she is a strong woman my dear. Sometimes i call her jesus's mother,lol. She has a good heart and also i can tell you her instincts are like oracle may she rest in peace i miss her alot

As i have said, i dont feel negative about any feelings i have right now, because it cant be failed except for lies. Truely, Love needs no map, for it can find it's way blindfolded.This kind of certainty comes, but once in a lifetime. Guys always seem to wonder what it takes to get a girl. Like, what do they have to do to make a girl notice them? Guys have to realize that they have to be sweet, caring, gentle, honest and still have that sweet little thing about them that drives any girl crazy: and that's reaching her heart. No matter how much you try, if you don't reach her heart, it won't ever be worth-while.And really how did this happen if i have a space in your heart now and you havent met me to feel sentiments? it means i have gotten the most important part of the journey upfront,lol. Who shall say that the maiden so pretty and fair shall always have the greater man; and the ogre who walks to the beat of thundering clouds will never find her prince? because reallt, love is destinty, and no one can really explain it. I hope your days are good. pls keep me updated with events around you.

You are always on my mind.
Angelo

Sent: Friday, December 21, 2012 5:47 AM
To:
Subject: How are you today my eight wonder

How are you today my eight wonder? You know, God gave us two arms, two legs, two eyes, two ears, but only one heart so we can find the other pair lol. And as i have learnt that Love is the soul recognition of it's counterpart in someone else. I loved the fact that i got this much mails from you. i feel special. You do not need worry
about ma , what she has always wanted for me is what i am having right now, trust me, i am a warrior.
What a wonderful way of life it is to find joy and happiness in someone else. I would ask you some few questions which requires a min before you answer each.
Do you believe in Love, even amidst this crazy world we find ourselves in?
Do you believe that happiness has value more than every material things we may get in life?
Do you believe that you have a good heart ton care for people unconditionally?
If you found a hundred dollar bill on the road and see a hungry orphan, would you feed him?
If you get into an arguement with me, and i pull you close to kiss you, would you still kiss me back?
Would you love those close to me as i would love all those who matter to you?
If i bring you breakfast to your bed would you kiss after saying thanks?
Do you love to run away with me sometimes where we would be out of business environment
to spend quality time together?
Do you believe the world should concentrate more on peace projects than war fundings?
Do you have faith that every man is the architect of his own destiny?
Do you believe that Life without Love is like a harp without strings?
Do you know that, You cant make someone love you, all you can do is be someone who can be loved, the rest is up to the person to realize your worth?
If God is the DJ, then Life is the dance floor; Love is the rhythm, and You might be my rythm?
If you have said yes to all these and you say no to my next question then you might not really know what you want then,lol.
WOULD YOU BE MINE TODAY , TOMORROW AND TILL END OF TIME?
I know the possibility of thinking, this man i havent met, how can there be these feelings? what does he know about me? But i can tell you the truth about life. The people you have met and probably fallen in love with them, what do they know about you that you
think i dont know? probably, just some physical things, like smell, sense of touch, and body physics, and that is all. But these few things are the least things to love for. These are just sentimental values that are found in many at good lenght. The main things to love for are the abilities to agree on phenomena, and sense of directions. The unexplained attraction to someone's words. which is life itself. These are the only things that matters deep down. How best can one get these things better than meeting in writtings? where you can escape the sentimental factors i mentioned earlier and once we meet, the biggest sentiments is there and one wouldnt be able to help but start the feelings from there. I can tell you that internet is the best and also the worst way of meeting people. In the sense that it is the best if two people meet and are as open as a book with eachother with no lies. I promise it cant fail . The worst in the sense that if these two
met and there is even a single atom of lie in between, there comes disappointments, which is like a small stone that can bring down a big wall. Did you ever lie to me? cos i wouldnt ever lie for anything. My ma brough up a better man than that.LOL. Go and do the research about what i just said and you will find out whether the maths is good or not.

As food is needed for the body, them same way love is needed for the soul. Food strengthens the body while love strengths the soul. A person is incomplete without love. I will never give up the fight and will of love. Yesterday was big fun for us, we came back from church early enough to have time to enjoy ourselves round the city. We did cruise a boat, and we laughed so much as usual. We all cant wait to be out of here for a longer vacation.

They sang for me and put your name in the song, You know we work all day except for sundays for us. I did picture you with us on the cruise laughing so
hard in my arms,lol. Love is a noble act of self-giving, offering trust, faith, and loyalty. The more you love, the more you lose a part of yourself, yet you don't become less of who you are; you end up being complete with your loved ones. I do cherish your presence in me.

pls take good care of yourself dearest wonder.
Angelo

*******************************************SEXUAL CONTENT***************************************************
Presume you are in bed now, so am sending this mail and was hoping if i could wake you up for you to read it and then take the thought back to bed with you but i guess i will be disturbing you, it's always amazing hearing from you, the emails, our chats, you really do have a special place in my heart, please never think that you are disturbing me, you can call me anytime of the day or night, it always does make me feel hmmmm . Baby, i have added this song again for your listening pleasure, i want to make you happy always and want to express my passion for you in every way. I want you to always feel loved and desired and fulfilled, i want to make our life together romantic and filled with delightful moments every day of our lives, please copy the youtube link and place on your browser, then listen to the song while you read further. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hffSKn9BQc0 or just go to youtube type westlife unbreakable.... lol, i want you to know that this is how i see us and fantasize about us every night, i know you are anxious to read and know what this is all about....hahahahaha, please take your time, read and have fun...
Right now it is difficult for me to concentrate on anything. All I can think about is you being in my arms and staring into your beautiful, kind eyes and see you staring back into mine, i want to prepare a nice meal for you when we meet, there is candlelight throughout the house and red roses beautifully spread on the floor,kissing you passionately and unbuttoning your shirt a little so i can see your boobs while we eat.we walk to the table and smile at each other. we eat and you start to feed me from your plate. we are eating and then we cannot stand it anymore.

I lead you to the bedroom and start taking your clothes off on the way, i leave a trail of clothing, i leave your undies on, then i start to undress you, i ask you to take off your clothes but you tell me that is "my job!" i take everything off except your bra and panties, you lay me down on the bed and tell me that i cannot do anything with my hands...lol, i place them over your head and hold them there, you straddle me and kiss my face and neck. you let your breasts brush against my face, i beg you to take off your bra but you refuse and then tease me more and then rub your breasts on my face again, then you unhook your bra and let me look at your breasts for a long time, i rub my penis through your undies, i then take them off. then, you rub your breasts on my face and put your nipples in my mouth letting me suck as hard as you want and wildly too...

I take my hands down and grab your breasts and squeeze them and suck on them, i hear you moaning. you ask me what i want to do and i say i will show you, i lie you down on your back and kiss you and stroke your belly, then i gently play in between your legs, you moan and beg me to lick you, i wink at you and then lick on your clit, you start moaning very loudly and i tell you that i want to hear you moan more, i suck on you and you wrap your legs around my neck and press my face into your crotch, i suck and eat on you until you cum for me, you catch your breath and laugh with joy, when you recover, you lie me down and lick your way from my head to my crotch, you tease me and suck on my balls, you then lick me hard from my balls to the head of my penis. you then take my penis into your mouth and run your tongue all over my penis and then start to suck, you run your mouth along the shaft and go up and down, i press your head into my crotch and moan and say i am going to cum. you tell me to cum and i did...lol.

We held each other until we catch our breath, then you ask me to come inside you so bad..i do and we make love very slowly and gently and you wait for me to be ready to cum. then, i whisper to you that i want us to cum together, i go in and out of you for a few seconds and then tell you i am about cumming, you squeeze my butt and stare into my eyes while we cum together, i moan really loudly and you did the same. i collapse on top of you and you stroke my back as we enjoy the moment. I'm sorry cause i know this is quite harsh but the good news is that am not scared of love, instead i want to be loved and also see what opportunities i have to love you as well, am never scared of saying what i want or what my heart holds for you because out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speakth? i just wanted to be honest with you as to what i fantasize about us over the night. I can't wait to spend precious moments with you.I hope this would make you want me more and forever...

My warm thoughts,

Angelo

Sent: Tuesday, December 18, 2012 6:17 AM
To:
Subject: I promise

I promise to be your warm spot to cuddle up to when you feel cold I promise to be your soft place to land if you should fall I promise to be the first one to say I am sorry (even if I was right) I promise to be there for you in all of your times of joy and sorrow I promise to support you no matter what your decision (even if I don't agree ) I promise to make a new memory with you each and every day I promise to love you without change I promise to make you laugh I promise to make you cry I promise to give you strength when you are weak I promise to love you forever I promise to cherish you and your love I promise to compromise with you I promise to make you and our children my first priority I promise to never take your love for granted I promise to never lose faith in you I promise to never give you a reason to distrust me I promise to always trust you I promise to work with you to resolve our conflicts I promise to always be proud of you I promise to never let you feel alone in this world I promise to find new ways everyday to keep the fires of passion burning I promise to be the best dad I can to our children I promise to always keep you as an equal partner I promise to never say things to you in anger I promise to be your partner for life I promise to be your shelter from the storm I promise you a love everlasting

Angelo

Hello my sunshine.LOL! You must wonder why i call you sunshine,.Can't get the picture of you off my mind. i felt like giving a hug,lol. Just as the sun, lights up the earth, you light up my life. The only one i have met, with a heart so bright. Just seems like yesterday, you came around my way, you changed my whole scene right away, with your outstanding personalty. The only reason this was possible is because you must have potrayed yourself well and you have been Yourself. That is good, because if i ever fall in love with you for beauty, I wouldnt walk more than miles to see more beauty, If i love you for wealth, I wouldnt walk more miles to see more, If i love you for smiles, I would see more in tv,lol But the only thing i can fall in live with you that cant be gotten by anyone else is being YOU! that is absolutely what no one can ever be. Like i said, it takes a life time to try knowing the reason why you feel the way you do with some people. the answers are never there,. trust me, the day relationships starts falling is the day people can figure out the exact reason they have loved eachother. Life is boring if perfect. Life is worse when there is nothing to change about anything.

The balance in life is based on the facts that, there must be thieves and criminals for the police to remain employed,. The medical practisioners would run out of business if we are all hale and hearty. The legal practisioners would die of boredom if there arent offenders. If everyone is vegetarian, Oh my! guess how many people would not earn a living. Christians bring out the best in christianity because of the presence of Islam. White gained from black, Blacks earn from white.
If everyone is rich, wealth would be meaningless. who would do the laundry? who would drive the car? who would guard who? who would keep whose money? lol. The essence for this short word is that, if you can read the meaning in this. you are my woman for sure. The moral of the speech is that,. We were all created for eachother. There is much fun in helping. We can all be better if we accept the fact that we cant live without eachother. The world would be a better place if we can start accepting things we cant change. Because , the only constant thing in life is, CHANGE! Sitting here thinking about you, brings out a part of me that loves everything,lol.

I have a proposal for you this wonderful day. Because i know you atleast care about me, after all you wake up to check on my mail and know if i am still alive,lol. that is something. So i want your help today. There is this woman whom i just met, and i could be scared about how she has gotten my attention so soon, but i would be stupid to submit to fears. I noticed that she already has a place that can not be replaced in my heart. Who could ever think of hurting such a woman who only wants happiness? I want you to help me find her and tell her, i am not known for fears. I know a journey of a thousand years start with a single step. A man who wants to fly must atleast learn to stand on his feet! tell her if she is willing, i would love to take her hands. I am a man who gives nothing or everything. Once i have her hand, i can promise her forever. Tell her i know this is not going to be a kid walk, . tell her i know there are times we would argue in future. but tell her i would teach her to know that even while we argue we would still be holding hands. because there are many sides to a coin. Tell her life is short, but we can make paradise out of it. Tell her her worries have become mine, cos i do not really know how she has done it. tell her,
that coming across her was by chance, communicating with her was by choice, but then falling for her is beyond my control.
You know where to find her my dear, just go to your dressing mirror and you would find her staring back at you,lol. Pls look into her eyes and speak this to her for me.

Your Turn!

Angelo

Hello my goddess,. how are you Doing? Can you imagine how yesterday went. I was with the nine rascals at the quarters. Oh! i need to tell you who the nine rascals are. They are my professional buddies. we work together, we have more of a friendship relationship than Employee employer relationship. When one of us has an occasion to grace, you would be thrilled. we could act much and make a crowd laugh out their stress. there is Nelson, Bishop, Owen, Chan, Lee, John, Brian, Nekky, and mike. Nelson met Debby online , then we moved out after our project. Then Chan was always getting on Nelson's nerves, but really, they have always been like that. Bishop would call them, cat and dog. They would make fun of each other and i tell you the whole party would laugh. But today, Even Debby is Chan's best friend. After their marriage, we went to Saudi to bid for a project on one of their oil platforms. I personally logged most of my funds in the bidding's and so did many of us. It got to a point that we were knocked out by their local politics. It left us almost stranded, please don't laugh at us,lol. But somehow you wouldn't believe it , Debby did most of the work of getting our naughty asses out of there. We were disappointed that we lost big, but as humans, we don't know God has a bigger plan for us. Just the week we got back to Europe , we got this biggest project of our career in Dubai . We were bidding for a 4 million gain project and we got a gift of over 10
m,lol.

Most of my colleagues still have this envy in them, but as it is , i did not make myself but God did. When we went back to the states to finalize nelson's wedding. we met her family. My dear, they had us for days and the old man did not want the rascals to go. They impacted so much into thier lives. Even the man calls on us like a father time to time till now. What i know is that, we were able to get people's love , not because of wealth but because of our simplicity. That is one thing that can never be compromised in life. So yesterday, i gave them an exclusive on how i met this woman who has become a screen saver on my mind, and they were thrilled, saying they cant wait to meet her. They promised they had a bet on who would be closer to her. can you believe that. They all said, Hey AHS pls put up her pic in the main room,lol.

I cant wait to finish this project in less than weeks so i can come show you how much i can steal your heart, Let us see if you can resist this Happy man! LOL. The day was fun cos we left early. And i start visualising how soon i can see my woman. I wish i could get a house ahead of time so that on arrival i wouldn't need a hotel,lol.

How did your day go? do you think you have listened to your heart? listen to it and you will find out how much you can gain! I am just a man who wants my best friend with me. Someone i can look at and smile for no reason. Someone i cant wait to get home to be with. Someone to hold in my arms and whisper to her ears. someone to run my fingers through her ears. Someone who is never afraid of telling her deepest thoughts to me. Someone who sees me more as her twin.

What do you think?

By the way, i hope you too took your profile off match market,lol.

Angelo

Sent: Monday, December 17, 2012 6:14 AM
To:
Subject: Here are few things I wish to do with my match at some point in this lifetime

Be her best friend.
Get caught with her in the rain.
Dance with her in the rain.
Stargaze on a clear night.
Watch the sunset together.
Spend all day with her doing nothing.
Moonlit walks on the beach.
Be more proud of her than I already am at this very moment.
Go on a carriage ride through the park.
Do a crossword together.
Go to brunch.
Go for a twilight horseback ride.
Spend the rest of my life with her.
Have our picture taken together.
Eat ice cream with her.
Make love to her passionately.
Go to a museum together.
Talk to each other using only body language.
Give her space when she need it.
Accept her totally and completely - flaws and all (I already do).
Discuss current events in a heated debate.
Have her see the error of her ways from aforementioned heated debate and make mad, torrid love to her, in the midst of all that passion.
Carve our names into a tree/table.
Go for a walk at dusk together.
Be one with her.
Send her a singing telegram.
Spend all night thinking of 101 sweet things to do for her.
Hold her and gaze into her eyes and realize how much I love her...and tell her.
Gently run my hand across your cheek and look into her eyes.
Blindfold her and take her somewhere romantic.
Spend my life making her happy.
Spend my life making her family happy.
Feel her heartbeat.
Go roller/ice skating together.
Always being honest with each other.
Go hiking/camping together.
Marry her.
Laugh at someone together.
Go on a fun family vacation and bring back the kind of memories movies are made of.
Go on a road trip across the country .
Count thunder together during a thunderstorm.
Envelop her in my soul.
Cook her favorite meal/meals.
Know her better than she know yourself.
Plant a tree in our yard together.
Look over at her during an office/family party and have her know without me saying a word - that I love you.
Be able to say "I love you" in 100 different ways - in 100 different countries.
Hold her when she is at her saddest and comfort her when she need it the most.
Be the one she come to for that comfort and holding.
Wipe away the days' stresses and issues, with just one hug/kiss.
Grow old with her.
Love Always,

I want us to get to know each others and someday, we might do these things together.

Angelo

Sent: Sunday, December 16, 2012 8:32 PM
To:
Subject: Hello my wonderful one

Hello my wonderful one. How are you today? Why am i getting addicted to my email? lol. I get a good glow on my face just waking up to read from you. Wonderful. How was your day and night?. I knew something was missing since i havent smiled all morning till now,lol. I was almost late for my chopper in the morning, i woke up late, i think i am becoming restful again, Maybe i could sense something good ahead of us.

What wouldn't i do to make my dreams come true. It is like a rigger waiting for a trigger. Would you be my trigger? lol. I just need a woman to hold me before i am old. Absolutely i have come to know that we spend the most of our life seeking for the secondary needs, while our primary needs are left unseen. We have worked so hard and attained some wealth right? but for what purpose? To be realistic, except if you just want to be known as a rich person, wealth means nothing if you have no best friend to share it with. All the millions are useless indeed. how much do we need to eat? How much do we need for shelter? how much do we need for daily fun. excess and excess leads us to vanity. But for few of us who value the simplicity, we sure would do well in finding happiness. As i always say, money can buy a good bed, but never will money buy sleep. it can buy the best diamond watch, but can never buy time, It can buy piles of books , but cant buy knowledge. It can buy food, but not satisfaction, Money can buy sex, but can NEVER buy love. That is why , i refuse to follow the crowd, so as my own man, i would give up all that can be bought for that which cant be bought.
I want true joy and happiness. I want my woman to have power over my moods,. she can make me smile in all weather.

I am glad that i could get your attention my dear. You have a special thing in your heart, and i intend to find out what it is. It could take a lifetime to figure, but i dont mind,lol. Please tell me about your ideology of life my dear. I will be waiting impatiently to hear from you.

Angelo

Sent: Sunday, December 16, 2012 3:22 AM
To:
Subject: Hello Wonder

Hello Wonder i really appreciate this consistent communication and i will say it is a sign of will, and i tell you where there is a will there is success ahead. I believe we both know that Love is not a destination but a journey and this is a journey that takes two to walk. I mean two souls who understand ahead that they aren't in for a kid walk, and what they have ahead is the most important mission in life. A place meant for true people,. it is a place called joy and happiness. My Grace, i would also be stupid to hold the man of a woman like you,. Really i just see in your face that i can live with this woman, not the beauty part alone, but the depth of your soul.

As i could remember, as a kid i was a very cute one,lol. One whom many bullies would target, but only to realise there is a tough side to me. I could make a sober person dance. i could affect one with my smile. I grew up having more older friends. Many would confide in me. To tell you, i am a type that doesn't judge. no matter how dirty you may be, just come clean to me, and i will give your support.

There is no Mr right until we make him right. A relationship is never about how much at the beginning but how much we could make it grow into. My old friend and pastor would tell me, if you aren't ready to feel or look stupid, then don't fall in love ,lol But sincerely that is the bitter truth.before i lost my wife , she told me that the fact that something good ends doesn't mean something better cant start. Can you prove that right? I have come to realise that , let a man write a better book, let him preach a better sermon, let him sing the best of songs, let him gain wealth beyond dreams, he is reduced to nothing except he has a woman to call, my wife, my best friend and co pilot.

My usual saying, and i am known for it, is that,. Life is simple, for those who take it simple,. I don't like to complicate things. There is joy in every situation if you know the right angle to look it from.and i cant wait to have a happy home too. after my last project here, i am quitting field works. Any other job would only require my attention from my home office wherever i go. I want to spend the rest of my life having fun. I have a house in Paris , i have one in South Chelsea London, while i have no home. Would you stand by me to build a home? Would you smile at me when i look tense? I don't need a super model, i rather need a very good friend who knows when i am tensed just by looking into my eyes and a super woman. The whole world may be mad at me, but if you are smiling at me, i would care less.

I say, who says we cant pick rags and turn to riches? Who says we cant design our own paradise
together.

It is workable just walk by my side.

Angelo
#144546 by BustedYouLoser Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:48 pm
This guy is a scammer. This is the what he sent to me today (Jan 12, 2013) after he insisted on getting off the dating website POF and emailing on hotmail only. Loser.What a joke. I would like to post all the pictures he sent to me but not sure how to do it on this site yet. Please pm if you can help.

Also, he is in Sault Sainte Marie Michigan right now working on the pipeline. hahaha He says he is the full package but I tend to disagree. Idiot. His last email said he would be done this pipeline asap so he could come meet me asap. RED FLAG! He doesn't even know my name, what I look like. He knows nothing. SCAMMER. :bondage:

Hello wonder I guess you should truly know who i am ,I don't really know how this is to work, but hey! here is an exclusive. If at my age i do not know what and when to say, then what would i be? When a wise man sees he has probably spent about half of his time in life already, he begins to assess his main goals in life. What could be more important than a happy ending? LOL,. A man needs to live his life full of joy and happiness. No matter his achievements, he is reduced to nothing if he has no crown to complete him and that is a woman to call his own. WIfe and Best friend. A woman who knows that even while arguing they still need to hold hands. A woman whom i can call a partner in crime,lol A woman whom you can tell anything. How could you think anything can make you happier in life than finding a love that knows no bound. To make you know more about me,.I will break this down to segments and it would be like a case study.

MY BACKGROUND

I am Angelo Aldo, I was born to a loving couple, a home, by an Italian man from and a British woman. My father was an international business man who met this British orphan whose only family were close friends. She says there was something about the man that no woman could ever resist. sometimes she says she sees same in me,lol. During my father's global movement, while i was twelve i left to study in europe where i got the first degree in civil Eng and then i later moved on to Join ma back in the UK. My father died . I met my wife In Italy . she was a fashion model. Very good at heart. Actually i could say i met her in a funny way, would explain that later.

MY JOB

I am a global contractor. I do basically Oil and gas field i lay pipes where the oil and gas goes through. I have worked at many countries across the globe. The present project is my last on the field and i shall quit field works and continue my works from my home office while my men do the field ops. I think i really have gotten to this height cos i embraced work for so long trying to get over my wife, that i worked this hard, but i think i now realize i can move on.

MY DREAM

I have told you how my typical dream day would be like, i just want to spend the rest of my life enjoying the fruit of my labor. I just want a woman who would be my best friend and everything. You know someone whom we would still love eachother more as the days pass by, even when we cant make love anymore and all we could do is play bingo,LOL. I am a total package , i only need someone who understands the value of a good smile.

I cant wait to hear back from you. pls write me soon my dear. Please send me further email on my private mail box cos i am more often there cos i will not be here for so long can't wait to read from you soonest

Your turn!
Angelo
#151526 by brainiacabq Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:40 pm
Angelo Aldo is most DEFINITELY a scammer. Girls a word of advise across the board - if a handsome man writes to you on a dating website and immediately disappears from the website or says all these romantic things right off the bat - its a scam. When a guy's profile immediately disappears after he gets you to write him back and give him your private email, beware.

Also, when someone tells you they are educated, yet uses poor grammar like this Aldo person, run for the hills. This Aldo person wrote to me last night on Match.com supposedly from Pennsylvania with the EXACT emails on this site. I didn't stay engaged long enough to find out whether its someone needing their ego stroked or wanting money and personal information; does anyone else know?
#151532 by Dotti Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:02 pm
Welcom brainiacabq

You are correct in saying that sometimes you will encounter people who are simply out to play games or feel important.

In this case, though, the English is a dead giveaway. An uneducated American makes different English mistakes than an African does, and the writing here is definitely African, which puts this person squarely in the category of African romance scammer--which means he is looking for cash.

#151917 by Adelaide Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:43 am
I was approached by a Gary Iyke on WAYN just over 2 weeks ago. After some messages back and forth on WAYN he gave me his personal email and asked me to contact him. I was curious, but cautious, as I couldn't see the difference between "chatting" on WAYN and "chatting" on Yahoo or Messenger! AND he didn't provide me with an answer other than he is very rarely on WAYN! I gave minimal and generic information - nothing to identify who I am. But each email was sounding more and more like it came out of a book ..... so I googled a sentence and found this site ....... with exactly the same emails except the name is different. In the personal email, his name changed to Gary Holfman. He didn't answer my question as to why he came from WOODSTOCK, USA, but lived in LA, USA!

Here is the info he gave me through WAYN :
• Widowed
• From Woodstock, USA
• Working in LA, USA
• Italian Father, Australian Mother
• Most of childhood and Schooling in Qld
• Father died after brief illness
• Travels with his job
• Loves travelling
• Loves his job
• Looking for wife and best friend
• Met wife in Paris – fashion model
• Married 10 years before she died 3 yrs ago
• No kids
• Global contractor – rig constructions and renovations (and over water bridges)
• Worked in many countries
• Wants to play bingo when old and grey!
• Next job is in Malaysia
• Then will end field work – and work from home

Here is the first email:

I got your message and i couldn't reply any sooner. I guess you should truly know who i am , I don't really know how this is to work, but hey! here is an exclusive. If at my age i do not know what and when to say, then what would i be? When a wise man sees he has probably spent about half of his time in life already, he begins to assess his main goals in life. What could be more important than a happy ending? LOL,. A man needs to live his life full of joy and happiness. No matter his achievements, he is reduced to nothing if he has no crown to complete him and that is a woman to call his own. Wife and Best friend. A woman who knows that even while arguing they still need to hold hands. A woman whom i can call a partner in crime, lol A woman whom you can tell anything. How could you think anything can make you happier in life than finding a love that knows no bound. To make you know more about me. I will break this down to segments and it would be like a case study.

MY BACKGROUND
I suppose you know my name. lol. I was born to a loving couple, a home, by an Italian man and a Australia woman. My father was on an international job in Australia where he met my mom. She says there was something about the man that no woman could ever resist, sometimes she says she sees same in me, lol. During my father's global movement, Its just me and mom most of the time. I did most of my studying in Australia but my father died after a brief illness and we were left alone, But my mom was strong for us and that's why she remains the best woman to me...okay i usually don't tell people this much about me, i don't know why i feel different about you.
Okay then I met my late wife in Paris. she was a fashion model. She was a good and lovely woman, We were married for 10 yrs before she passed away 3 yrs ago, funny how i keep losing people close to me, I have no kids... in time i have come to realize that God has a reason for everything. Not been easy getting over her, But life has to go on. I would tell you more about her as time goes on.

MY JOB
I am a global contractor. I do basically rig constructions and renovations. or over water bridges. We have worked at many countries across the globe. The present project here in the U.S my last on the field and i shall quit field works and continue my works from my home office while my men do the field ops, As a matter of fact i am thinking of relocating to Australia, I think i really have gotten to this height because i embraced work for so long trying to get over my wife, that i worked this hard, but i think i now realize i can move on.

MY DREAM
I have told you how my typical dream day would be like, i just want to spend the rest of my life enjoying the fruit of my labour. I just want a woman who would be my best friend and everything. You know someone whom we would still love each other more as the days pass by, even when we can`t make love anymore and all we could do is play bingo, LOL. I am a total package , i only need someone who understands the value of a good smile. I cant wait to hear back from you. I would like to learn more about you...
Hope you have a great day, I will be waiting to hear from you soon
Gary

****** The next one:

Hello Beautiful,

I really appreciate this consistent communication and I will say it is a sign of will, and I tell you where there is a will there is success ahead. thanks for telling me more about yourself, I believe we both know that Love is not a destination but a journey and this is a journey that takes two to walk. I mean two souls who understand ahead that they aren't in for a kid walk, and what they have ahead is the most important mission in life. A place meant for true people, It is a place called joy and happiness. I totally agree with you when you said a good relationship is about communication, by the way when i said "A woman to call my own" i did not mean literally, I simple meant someone i can grow old with, someone i can spend the rest of my life with.

My dear, I would also be stupid not to be the man of a woman like you, Really I just see in you that I can live with this woman, not the beauty part alone, but the depth of your soul. As I could remember, as a kid I was a very cute one, lol. One whom many bullies would target, but only to realize there is a tough side of me. I could make a sober person dance, I could affect one with my smile. I grew up having more older friends, Many would confide in me. To tell you, Am a type that doesn't judge no matter how dirty you maybe, just come clean to me, and I will give you support.

There is no Mr right until we make him right. A relationship is never about how much at the beginning but how much we could make it grow into, My old friend and pastor would tell me, if you aren't ready to feel or look stupid, then don't fall in love, lol But sincerely that is the bitter truth. When I lost my late wife, he told me that the fact that something good ends doesn't mean something better can't start. Can you prove that right? I have come to realize that, let a man write a better book, let him preach a better sermon, let him sing the best of songs, let him gain wealth beyond dreams, he is reduced to nothing except he has a woman to call, my wife, my best friend and co-pilot.

My usual saying, and I am known for it, is that, Life is simple, for those who take it simple. I don't like to complicate things, there is joy in every situation if you know the right angle to look it from. My mother who is old now would be the happiest woman on earth if I tell her I found a friend...smiles... Now she can't wait to have a proper family and I can't wait to have a happy home too. After my last project coming up in Malaysia, I will be quitting field works, any other job would only require my attention from my home office, wherever I go. I want to spend the rest of my life having fun, Imagine one with so many houses, But if he has not got a woman to call his own or to call is wife, Then he has no home, I have always loved to build a home. Would you stand by me to build a home? Would you smile at me when I look tense? I don't need a super model, I rather need a very good friend who knows when I am tensed just by looking into my eyes or hearing my voice.
The whole world may be mad at me, but if you are smiling at me, I would care less. I just want to know what you have on your mind for us. Please tell me more, PLEASE.....I would be waiting to hear from you, Till then you would be on my mind smiles.

I say, who says we can't pick rags and turn to riches? Who says we can't design our own paradise together.

It is possible just walk by my side, please send me a picture of your beautiful self.
Do have a great day.

Gary.

P.S: yes i do have Italian Blood in me, glad we have things in common.

***** He did actually answer a couple of my questions amongst his ramble ..... so obviously this guy has perfected some of his English skills ...... but the non-text shows the incorrect English ....... and here is the next one ...

Hello my wonderful one. How are you today? Been getting so addicted to my email now, And am loving every bit of it.... sorry i did not get to reply your message on time, i was tied up at work, Happy Valentine's Day .

Smiles is what you bring to my face always. I get a good glow on my face just waking up to read from you. I knew something was missing since I have not smiled all morning till now,lol. I was almost late for work this morning, I woke up a little late, I think I am becoming restful again, I strongly sense something good ahead of us smiles.

Send my regards to your friend, and wish her a Happy Birthday for me...What wouldn't I do to make my dreams come true. It is like a rigger waiting for a trigger. Would you be my trigger,smiles? I just need a woman to hold me so closely to her heart. Absolutely I have come to know that we spend the most of our life seeking for the secondary needs, while our primary needs are left unseen. We have worked so hard and attained wealth to a certain height, but for what purpose? To be realistic, wealth means nothing if you have no best friend to share it with, basically..

But for few of us who value the simplicity, we sure would do well in finding happiness. As I always thought, money could buy a good bed, but never would it buy sleep. It could buy the best diamond watch, but never would it buy time, It could buy piles of books , but not knowledge. It can buy food, but not satisfaction, Money can buy sex, but can NEVER buy love. That is why I refuse to follow the crowd, so as my own man, I would give up all that can be bought for that which can`t be bought. I want true joy and happiness. I want my woman to have power over my moods, she can make me smile in all weather.

I am glad that I could get your attention my dear. You have a special thing in your heart, and I intend to find out what it is, I don't mind how long it would take...smiles... Am so very happy we are getting to know each other more and more. I will be waiting impatiently to hear from you. cheers

Care about you. And by the way, good luck on your meeting, can you let me know how the meeting went once you are done?

Thoughts.
Gary.

***** and of course along came the next one which did give some responses to my email :

Hello my wonder! How are you today? Who are you? A woman being a goddess? or a goddess pretending to be a woman? Whichever you are, you are doing something special to me.lol. even when I am feeling too sleepy, I still make out time to write to you. Oh i see you are a bit of a chit chatter, I always enjoy a good conversation myself, I guess when you meet each other, neither of us would want to shut up, LOL... Another thing we have in common. I mean after all these years, I would have thought I might not have the possibilities again of having my dream woman, my partner, my best friend and co pilot. I'm talking about fate here - when feelings are so powerful it's as if some force beyond your control is guiding you to someone who can make you happy beyond your wildest dreams.

You asked about what i do, well the nature of my job basically has to deal with mainly construction of Over-water bridges and oil rig platforms from the middle east of Africa to round the world, My jobs takes my round the globe you know, sometimes it gets a little bit stressful but I love what i do, it helps me get my mind away from my past bad experiences, and i kind of inherited my occupation from my late dad, He also was a global contractor.

After i lost my late wife, I became Vulnerable and fell a victim to cyber crime because i was somewhat desperate to love again, I wouldn't be scared anyway, because truly, Love is not about finding the right person, but creating a right relationship. It's not about how much love you have in the beginning but how much love you build till the end. The inevitable truth is, If it is meant to be, our hearts will find each other when we meet. And if our hearts melt together so will our bodies and souls. Then every word and every touch will fuel our passion flame. I will be yours, you will be mine, and we will be one.

My working right now, I have to wake up as early as 6-7am then be at work by 8am. Working from then till late at night, yet being able to be distracted by this woman. I have over 300 labourers here, both skilled and locals, yet all could notice a new glow on my face. Bishop, Mike and I, have one time stayed at Nelson's in his CA home, he just got married almost two years now, He found his wife on the internet and to be sincere, he inspired me. Never thought of buying a house In Australia till now, because I would love to find my other half first, then building a home would start from there. I am being true to my feelings, as my old friend would say, Never question if you are in love or not, because if you were you wouldn't need to ask. So the best of men, would accept what they feel without questions, because truly, Love and death can`t be escaped, no one can tell , when, how, or where. It is never too early or too late. LOL.

What is more important to you the love you share, the memories you have or the lover? Give love a chance to swallow you up. Don't just think it will happen in an instant, it will surprise you before you know it, but it will be the most rewarding experience you will ever have.

I know you are as open minded and simple as me,I can promise you that the sky would be our starting point.

Kisses and hugs.

Gary.
P.S my warmest condolences to your friend who lost her mother.

***** Whether it was because I wasn't responding adequately to the emails "Gary" was sending me, the next two emails seem to be even more "poetic" :

How are you Doing? Sorry it took me some time to reply this message, I have been busy with work, I am always happy when ever i read from you....Can you imagine how yesterday went. I was with the nine rascals at the quarters. Oh! i need to tell you who the nine rascals are. They are my professional buddies. we work together, we have more of a friendship relationship than Employee employer relationship. When one of us has an occasion to grace, you would be thrilled. we could act much and make a crowd laugh out their stress. there is Nelson, Bishop, Owen, Chan, Lee, John, Brian, Nekky, and mike. Nelson met Debby online while we were in Africa, then we moved out after our project. Then Chan was always getting on Nelson's nerves, but really, they have always been like that. Bishop would call them, cat and dog. They would make fun of each other and i tell you the whole party would laugh. But today, Even Debby is Chan's best friend. After their marriage, we went to Saudi to bid for a project on one of their oil platforms. I personally logged most of my funds in the bidding's and so did many of us. It got to a point that we were knocked out by their local politics. It left us almost stranded, please don't laugh at us,lol. But somehow you wouldn't believe it , Debby did most of the work of getting our naughty asses out of there. We were disappointed that we lost big, but as humans, we don't know God has a bigger plan for us. Just the week we got back to Europe, we got this biggest project of our career in Dubai. We were bidding for a 4 million gain project and we got a gift of over 10 m,lol.

Most of my colleagues still have this envy in them, but as it is , i did not make myself but God did. When we went back to the states to finalize Nelson's wedding. we met her family. My dear, they had us for days and the old man did not want the rascals to go. They impacted so much into their lives. Even the man calls on us like a father time to time till now. What i know is that, we were able to get people's love , not because of wealth but because of our simplicity. That is one thing that can never be compromised in life. So yesterday, i gave them an exclusive on how i met this woman who has become a screen saver on my mind, and they were thrilled, saying they can’t wait to meet her. They promised they had a bet on who would be closer to her. can you believe that. They all said, Hey Gary please make a framed picture of her and put it on the wall of the main office. LOL.

I cant wait to finish the project I have coming in up so i can come show you how much i can steal your heart, Let us see if you can resist this Happy man! LOL. Oh yea that reminds me, I am having a hard time deciding on where to go to, You see I have been awarded a two different contracts, one is in Malaysia and the other is in Africa, both lasting for a duration of a week, so my darling which do you think i should take? I have been to Africa just once, South Africa to be precise and its lovely there, they have a beautiful culture but on the other hand i have been to Malaysia just ones too, I think i'll just take the contract in Malaysia...I just can't wait until I am done with the contract, i have already started visualising how soon i can see my woman. I wish i could get a house ahead of time so that on arrival i wouldn't need a hotel, lol.

How did your day go? do you think you have listened to your heart? listen to it and you will find out how much you can gain! I am just a man who wants my best friend with me. Someone i can look at and smile for no reason. Someone i cant wait to get home to be with. Someone to hold in my arms and whisper to her ears. someone to run my fingers through her ears. Someone who is never afraid of telling her deepest thoughts to me. Someone who sees me more as her twin.

What do you think?

By the way, i hope you too took your profile off the "wayn" market, lol. because I don't go the site anymore.

Kisses,
Gary.

***** However, I did check WAYN that night, and his profile was still there!

The final one .... I did not respond to this email as by now I was certain this was a scam and googled to confirm ......

Hello my sunshine and moonlight! You know why I call you those? Cause you all I think about when I wake up and when I go to bed. Can't get the picture of you off my mind. I feel like giving a hug and kissing you all over right now sweetie .Cant wait to be with you. Just as the sun lights up the earth, you light up my life. The only one I know with a heart so bright. Just seems like yesterday you came around my way, you changed my whole scene right away, with your outstanding personality. The only reason this was possible is because you portrayed yourself well and you have been you. Thank you so much sweetie, because if I ever fall in love with you for beauty, I wouldn't walk more than miles to see more beauty, If I love you for wealth, I wouldn't walk more miles to see more, If I love you for smiles, I would see more in tv, lol But the only thing I can fall in love with is you, and that cant be gotten by anyone else because its being YOU! that is absolutely what no one can ever be. Like I said, it takes a life time to try knowing the reason why you feel the way you do with some people. the answers are never there,. trust me, the day relationships starts falling is the day people can figure out the exact reason they have loved each other. Life is boring if perfect. Life is worse when there is nothing to change about anything.

I will have to go with you advice and take the contract to Malaysia, I think it will serve me a lot of good, my flight to Kuala lumpur will be departing on Thursday, it has already been booked. The balance in life is based on the facts that, there must be thieves and criminals for the police to remain employed,. The medical practitioners would run out of business if we are all hale and hearty. The legal practitioners would die of boredom if there aren't offenders. If everyone are vegetarians, Oh my! guess how many people would not earn a living. Christians bring out the best in Christianity because of the presence of Islam. Whites gained from the blacks, but now blacks earn from the whites. If everyone is rich, wealth would be meaningless. who would do the laundry? who would drive the car? who would guard who? who would keep whose money? lol. The essence for this short word is that, if you can read the meaning in this you are my woman for sure. The moral of the speech is that,. We were all created for each other. There is much fun in helping. We can all be better if we accept the fact that we cant live without each other. The world would be a better place if we can start accepting things we cant change. Because , the only constant thing in life is, CHANGE! Sitting here thinking about you, brings out a part of me that loves everything, lol.

I have a proposal for you this wonderful day. Because I know you at least care about me, after all you wake up to check on my mail and know if I am still alive, lol. that is something. So I want your help today. There is this woman whom I just met, and I could be scared about how she has gotten my attention, but I would be stupid to submit to fears. I noticed that she already has a place that can not be replaced in my heart. Who could ever think of hurting such a woman who only wants happiness? I want you to help me find her and tell her, I am not known for fears. I know a journey of a thousand years start with a single step. A man who wants to fly must at least learn to stand on his feet! tell her if she is willing, I would love to take her hands. I am a man who gives nothing or everything. Once I have her hand, I can promise her forever. Tell her I know this is not going to be a kid walk. Tell her I know there are times we would argue in future, but I would teach her to know that even while we argue we would still be holding hands. because there are many sides to a coin. Tell her life is short, but we can make paradise out of it. Tell her, her worries have become mine, because I do not really know how she has done it. tell her that coming across her was by chance, communicating with her was by choice, but then falling for her is beyond my control.
You know where to find her my dear, just go to your dressing mirror and you would find her staring back at you. Please look into her eyes and speak this to her for me. Remember to tell her I am into Her.
Thank you so much
Lots of love
Hugs and Kisses

Gary.

His email address is: [email protected]
I have a picture of the poor person being touted as "GARY" ....... but not sure how to upload it here!
#151918 by Adelaide Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:04 pm
Is this another scammer ....... there are hints of it ...... happy to receive comments!

He goes by the name of "Randy" and approach me on WAYN under the title WILLRANDY (took his profile off after the second email) :

Am really great to get your mail today ......How are you doing today ?? Am kinda cool here And how was your trip? i would like to thank you for your interest in my profile.. So I enjoyed reading your profile as well . It looks like you are into a lot of pretty cool things , I am ready to start the next chapter in my life with someone who is ready for a serious relationship. .I don't Like to IM cos at times I do Busy a lot and I prefer you email me through my regular email here .. So here I am just one little fish in this big pond seeing what else is swimming around. Could be that you know exactly what this little fish is looking for.... if so you may just cast your line and get a bite...... I am not only looking for my life partner but also my best friend. I believe that every relationship starts with a great friendship. I am an honest and caring person and I hope you would be too. I believe honesty is the best policy. I like to experience new things. I am willing to try anything once. I am here because I am ready to find true love. I am well educated, well travelled, and financially secure; however, I feel like something is missing, and that something is having a relationship with a great woman with whom I can love and be loved....unconditionally, romantically, intimately. I believe in the old golden rule. I am not really into the bar/club scene to meet someone for a lasting relationship. They usually never work out. Don't get me wrong I do enjoy going out to have a good time but not every weekend. I am not looking for someone who plays mind games or is not interested in being in a committed relationship. I enjoy the simplest things in life. I love the outdoors and feel fortunate to be able to experience all four seasons. I like to go camping, gaze at the stars on a clear night, take walks just to enjoy nature and scenic drives to nowhere. I tend to take the road less travelled. I believe that you can have fun doing almost anything as long as you enjoy the people that you are with. Life is too short not to enjoy it! i would Like to know what your likes and dislikes are, and more importantly what you are wanting from your future partner, you sound very sincere on your intentions, it would be an ideal world if everything you want came so easy to get, i know thats wishful thinking, but we all live in hope..i don't know what to say. i want to get to know you better. believe it or not,it's not that easy to be a single dad in the dating scene. i really look forward to meeting you ..i am a single father that is very devoted to my kid, but there is room for another love in my life. i like to do things out, but i also like to be at home. cooking is one of Major thing i like .... i always would rather talk out a problem than hold it in. you will find out that i am much more interested in how your day went. i want to know everything that happened. ...I am a self employed i.e Computer engineer base On software and Programming plus building and construction engineering. I've been a mom and dad for 2 years now. I'm not tired of it, but it does get a little old. i guess i am a tad more caring than the average man because of having to be a little more emotional for my Daughter when she needs it. you sound like a very loving and caring person. i understand that you need to know more, Don't be afraid to ask me anything. I would always welcome you to my Life . i want you to know I'm not doing this dating business to get a cheap frill or a one night stand, I'm a very genuine person and i want to find someone i can share my life with,someone i can love,someone i can trust,someone i can be a friend for,and someone who will accept me for who i am, i can be very romantic, I'm honest, trusting, good listener, caring, healthy, funny at times, and i can sing for my supper if need be and I love to play Guitar and at my Leisure time, I love to play Golf , Bowling and billiard Pool . So dear you have a perfect human being, no seriously I'm not perfect but i want to make someone very happy and i have so much love pent up inside me, it needs to be exposed gently to that special someone. i hope I've given you an inkling of my thoughts and needs -- i hope you will reply to this letter....so for now Dear, i bid you farewell.

Randy

*** Received the following email plus two others of similar message - because I didn't email for a week!

Hey ......, today makes a week and yet i haven't hear back from you, what is going on? you still want to keep a date with me or you are done with me ? well i believe good things come o does who wait...if you believe we can get along i hope you are still going to write me and let me know all what is going on there...am worried that is jus it cause ever since i read from you i want you to know that i hardly gain my attention any more cause am thinking about you, well hope you are doing good?

**** then came this one ...

Hey ......! How are ya?

That's a lot to reply to. No worries about taking a while to email. It sometimes takes me a couple of hours to reply depending on how busy I am. It's weird, when I read your email, I feel like I could have written it. You say a lot of the same things that I often say. Like you hacked my computer and figured out how I talk and now your emailing me. Just kidding - odd sense of humor again. But seriously, I feel like I know you.

It has taken me years to accept that graciously. I revel in it now, but I used to wonder, "why is everybody staring at me?" like I was an anomaly or something. I didn't realize it was because people find me awesome. Huge revelation. I used to think I was the hunch back of notre damn or something.

I've met some really cool people, but like I said, dating is old. I'm ready already. I will know when I meet her. We will both know that it's right. I will talk about my feelings on this more in depth when we get a chance to talk in person. I'm a little doubtful, cynical, not hurt or broken or damaged, just realistic. I'm a total optimist, except when I'm a realist. lol I do want someone I can connect deeply with, listen to and share openly. I want to be able give everything and not hold back. I'm such a giving, loyal, loving, devoted person. I am trying to change my pattern of jumping into serious relationships. I'm trying to move slowly and not rush things. Please don't take my hesitation as lack of interest. I want to be sure before I commit to someone. I want to take a lot of time to get to know you before I get serious. I want to concentrate on the friendship aspect first without taking away from the passion. Is that possible? Or does it just take away all the romance? These are the things I question. I don't have all the answers.

I don't know about life partner. If I find her, then I will be happy. If I don't, then I will be happy. I deeply want to find somebody that I can live in harmony with, share our lives, support each other, lift each other up when we're down, spoil one another, be on the same team, facing the world together as a united front, enjoying all the crazy opportunities that come along, cheering each other to the finish line, picking up the pieces together when things don't go the way we hoped, loving and respecting each other unconditionally. I really, really, really need someone who speaks kindly to me, who listens, respects, and believes in me. I have been nice to people my whole life and I really deserve to be treated the same way. Nobody is perfect, there will be moments, but overall, I want to cherish and be cherished. I don't know why, but I need a woman who will protect me and defend me as her man. I don't know where that need comes from, but it comes from the depth of my heart. I think I feel a need for a woman to take care of me - I don't mean financially, but I do, kinda, I mean a Woman who will think of our future ahead of her own selfish desires and make financial security a major priority. I'm a saver not a spender. I have had the fortunate experience of being married to a spender which has mellowed me out to some degree. lol... I'm not as bad of a tightwad as I used to be. I've figured out that there are things worth spending money on, IF you have the money to spend it. If you don't have it, don't spend it.. I am not looking for a rich woman, I personally don't care how much money we have - just that we agree on saving and spending. I need a sense of security - emotionally, financially, every aspect of the word.

I am exceptionally honest, open, up front, direct, assertive. If I even suspect that someone is lying to me, I walk away. There are so many women and I'm a great catch that I don't need to waste my time on someone who isn't completely truthful, totally interested, and kind-hearted. I don't like dishonesty - even small things. If I accidentally walk out of a store with a pack of gum I didn't purchase, I go right back in and pay for it. If someone gives me too much change, I correct them. I am honest regardless of the consequences and regardless of whether someone is watching.

You sound like a very honest, kind, and sincere person. I'm not looking to fall in love - I'm searching and waiting for true love, lasting love, the kind that takes work, but the pay off is unbelievably worth it. I think a good relationship takes more than just love...Like i say , I don't like arguing or yelling, that gets neither person anywhere.. ! Also i love to cook, and have been told I'm good at it...Italian, Thai, Cajun/Creole...from grilling to gourmet, including pies, cakes and bread from scratch. I'm very intelligent...And mind you Distance and Age is Nothing to me cause I believe that distance between two hearts is not an obstacle, rather a beautiful reminder of just how strong true love can be and Age is a Number but Love makes the strongest man weak and the weakest heart strong and also Love gives you courage, being loved gives you strength.I try to maintain a positive attitude and pray a little harder when I can't! I am blessed with a wonderful family, a job, and a house. One obvious thing missing is a special woman to share all of life's adventures with..This is a great time of the year to explore new things .. I have a daughter in which her Name is Brenda and she will be 8 yrs old this February 20th ..It hurt me when I lost My late wife and I'm looking for someone that can be respectful, sincere, loving and passionate and most important just real!! I will treat you like a Queen if you treat me like a king!! It's a 2 way street! I'm different than most guys that you have met before i Guess .... and i know this, that's why I'm looking for someone sweet, like me! I'm not arrogant just confident..I don't know how far you are from me but as long as you are not on the other side of the world anything is possible cos I'm looking for someone special to share my life with..

One last thing, I can say without a shadow of a doubt that I will not cheat on someone I am committed to. I will not even kiss another woman. I hesitate to even ride alone in a car unless I know they are trustworthy and my significant other is aware of it and ok with it. I have strong boundaries when it comes to protecting my relationship. I don't get drunk when I go "out" with the friends, bc drunk ppl (even me) can do stupid stuff. I don't put myself in situations that a woman will have even a chance to make a pass at me. So I can promise beyond all doubt that I will not cheat on my partner. Do you know that you won't cheat on yours? I believe that we need to know who we are before we can answer that honestly. There are some people who cannot be monogamous. They should be honest with themselves and find other people who cannot be monogamous. It takes all kinds. But I believe strictly in monogamy. I also believe that if someone cheats on me, it is over right then and there. Just call me and let me know that you found someone else. That's all it takes and I go on my merry way. I need that security, that absolute trust in my lover, best friend, partner for life. I need that freedom to unleash my inhibitions. I kick anyone to the curb that breaks that vow. I don't give second chances. It is my life and well-being that is on the line. I need a woman who will protect me and defend me to the death and not take chances with my life. . I'm not bitter or resentful. I have every right to be angry, but I don't carry that around. It doesn't benefit me. I use it to remember how important it is to choose wisely. It sounds like we have a lot in common and I would love to get to know you better!!! I hope to hear back from you and Can I trust you with my life?

Randy
To make it clear to you Randy is My name

**** this person's emails are not the same as the other I received ....... although some sections are very much "quotes" from something/somewhere. But does answer some of my questions .....

Again, because I didn't respond immediately, I received this email ....... which was starting to annoy me!

I dont check my mail ever since i wrote you last then,so i thought when you are less busy then that you would get back to me...until Sunday that i say it and i wrote you bunch of messages reviewing about my self..and i hope you should have get it by now and you would get back to me...yet i didn't get back to me... why are you silent again?

***** and this is the final one ..... which really got me suspicious ...... am I correct or over-reacting?

How are you? I believe everyone should be trusted until they break that trust in some way. I mean if we live as skeptics, how sad is that? I see myself as a realist as well. There are those who live in la la land and are often disappointed in others when I feel they should be disappointed in themselves. I mean thinking the knight in shining armor is in everyone you meet is dangerous.I always see the glass as half full not half empty, and if the glass is empty then fill it. Life is simple really. You must love yourself and others will love you as well. What I mean by this is, if you know yourself you know what you will or will not tolerate in others..

First of all let me say,, you have such a way of expressing yourself ..It's really hard to find a person that is interested in a possible long term relationship and not just a one night stand. I am looking for a best friend and partner.Since the bar scene isn't really my thing, I'm looking for a way to meet some new friends and hang out. We can talk about going outdoors, sports, a good book and travel.

Darling ....... Hmm I removed my profile on the cause i have been there for about a year,i don't go there , about online dating - Well, I promise you I have not dated anyone online. Most of the women Won't even talk to me since I made it clear I am not looking for a ONE night stand. ....I especially enjoyed reading your reply....I am not one to jump in so quickly and definitely think it takes a little bit to get to know each other to see if we could be compatible. I would say that at times I have been too trusting, so I am gun shy....you know, it does not cost a thing to talk on here, but once I go so far to meet someone, the idea of developing into something more is already in my thoughts..

I vacillate on what I am looking for. I think that I'm ready to find my soul mate. Other times I wonder if a soul mate really exists. I've been in love numerous times. I really want the real thing. I am a very organized, hard-working person who is very dedicated to my job. I take my job seriously however, sometimes I need to be distracted! :) I am very responsible and enjoy helping others. Nothing makes me happier than to help someone out and make them smile! I am sincere in actions and words. I love to learn new things. I enjoy spending time with people and I don't really care what I am doing as long as I am having fun with people. I enjoy laughing and having fun and I think I am pretty funny! :) Guess you will have to find out! :)...

I've been a programmer for the last 12 years and love it , despite the fact that i did not start out as a programmer ( i will tell you more about this shortly ) ..My dad is a builder so I have learned how to do a lot from him which I am so excited about .

I signed up online because of several things. One of such is that, I'm not into the bar or club scene as i told you earlier on.. and don't feel that is the most appropriate place to meet someone. Second, I think I am a good specimen for you to examine. .....Let me start by introducing my humble self to you ..I'm American, Italian and Nigerian,about 5.10 " I was born and Raised in Rome , Italy. Rome has been my home, right from Birth up to High school and College after which I came over to the state ..

While In Rome , I was an art curator, writer and critic, and this takes me around the globe...My involvement in the contemporary art scene is multi-faceted....Dear , Rome is a city for the senses. It looks wonderful, it sounds human, the food tastes fresh, the sun feels good on your skin. The city still offers up brand new surprises. You can walk down the same street every day, and one afternoon, at a certain moment, the sun hits a window or a wall and you see a different beauty for the first time. This is magic. I still get around town on my bicycle, which in the early days of pot-holes, uneven cobblestones and bag-snatchers, was an uncommon and fairly stupid mode of transport. But as a result, I now know the streets very well. And you can talk to anyone — a kid playing football, dustman, young businesswoman parking her Alfa, dubious shaved guy, housewife — and everyone talks back to you. I am a shy person, but in some cities, it can be hard to find out anything about fascinating local drama. My first proper job in Rome was in the Late -1980s where I worked in a Building and Construction Engineering firm... It was a hands-on, unusual experience but which I enjoy and learnt a lot from it ..This led to offers of work from some Italian Engineering Firms but i couldn't ignore my Love for Art ..

From my work as art critic, grew a frustration with the quality of many shows I was seeing. So in 1990, I organized a small group exhibition together with some of my colleague which shared similar interest at Villa Palagione ( which is an excellent location where you can experience both culture and nature at close quarters ) just to prove to myself that it wasn't impossible. The next year, as a further test, I conceived and organised an event called "Le meraviglie d'arte " ..This spirit of collaboration has characterized my work ever since...I am not a big fan of formal restaurants, so there is a series of noisy trattorias around town where I usually hang out but But Pierluigi in Piazza de Ricci (near Campo de'Fiori) has been my second kitchen for more than a decade...You can find some forward thinking events and people in Italy, but they’re rare and few amidst many many more. I enjoyed The Dissonanze festival in Rome where I do go Once In a year... so this is a good example of forward thinking and open mindedness when it comes to music and art, but they’re few and far between and they still suffer from the majority of the crowd and public approaching them from a fairly close-minded perspective.

The best time to Visit Rome is during spring and autumn as most people prefer , but I love Rome in mid-August, when the asphalt is sticky and the streets are empty, or on New year's Eve, when the entire sky explodes with fireworks, or any time that the local football or national football team wins, and the city become truly jubilant...

I chose to move to the states 12 yrs ago having fallen in love with American culture, weather, food and lifestyle... i stayed with my Late Mom But my late Mom and Dad met each other in Rome for schooling at University of Rome La Sapienza while My Dad studied Building and Teachnology ( See where I got the Building and Contruction Background ) as well as My late Mom studied Teaching .... after i lost My late Mom 5 years ago my Father Moved back to Nigeria as he's of African descent, precisely Nigeria ..

About my Wife , My Jenny was from Ireland and I met her two years after I moved to the state at My mom's 70th Birthday Bash...Co-incidentally , Jenny happens to be One of My Mom's student while she was in High school and we hit it off Immediately..she has one of the sweetest personalities i've ever seen... After dating for a yr we got Married and Had Brenda a year later. ... .Enough of that...

Can you tell me how your day went?? what do you normally do at your Leisure time ??? . my favorite activities are basically anything to do with being outdoors..camping is one of my favorite things to do and also trying my hand at new things and I want you to know more about me . I believe and have faith in the golden rule also. I was raised rather strictly by Christian parents. I am not perfect, no one ever is. I believe everybody has the power to control their good and bad sides---We make how we deal with life either good or bad with our attitudes and how we present ourselves to others.and sometimes LIFE HAPPENS, and we just deal with it best as we know how.......I still have faith,and it is what has seen me through all the hills and valleys in my life-plus having great parents...I do still attend church, and that is something that will always be....so, if you aren't wanting to experience going to church with me ....I do not date a lot because I do not enjoy going out with so many different people....when I do go out on a date it is only because I am quite attracted to that person (in all aspects...not just physically), I think it is of extreme importance to be on the same levels with someone you are to share your life with.i.e intellect, sense of humor and also similar goals in life.these things all add up to admiration, loyalty and friendship..I would like to find this so that I may begin the second journey of my life in which i let you know i my profile so please ask me whatever you would like to know ...

I think you are someone that is seeking the same as I and so I would love to pursue this friendship with you to see what happens...only if, at the very least, we would both have gained a great love.of course, hopefully more...;-)..Let's I forget , I wanna let you Know That I would be Living the state for Now cos i heard a Called from The Dr that's in charge of My dad sickness from The Hospital there In Nigeria That My dad is not really good that he want to see me plus today is my Brenda Birth Day ..I was so shock when I heard That My dad is not good and Been The Only child of My dad i think i need to see Him cos he's the one left for me now ..To cut this short, I am On My way to Nigeria Probably In the next 8 - 9 hrs cos I have booked my plane . so don't hesitate to mail me and I will reply you back ... Cant wait to see answer to this question from you...What do you seek for in a relationship? What sort of relationship you seek for? What are the basic qualities you seek for in a man? What interests you to me ? What do you do for fun? Do you like public intimacy? How long have you been single? What's being single like?How do you treat your man?Why do you need a man?Can you love this me even though you continue talking to me ???What is love to you?Would you hit your man for any reasons? Anyway, you seem like a big romantic at heart and that is what I am. I hope to continue to talk to you. Got to go now and Hope to read from you soon .

The mention of Nigeria got me suspicious ....... so have not responded
#151919 by Adelaide Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:10 pm
Adelaide wrote:Is this another scammer ....... there are hints of it ...... happy to receive comments!

He goes by the name of "Randy" and approach me on WAYN under the title WILLRANDY (took his profile off after the second email) :

Am really great to get your mail today ......How are you doing today ?? Am kinda cool here And how was your trip? i would like to thank you for your interest in my profile.. So I enjoyed reading your profile as well . It looks like you are into a lot of pretty cool things , I am ready to start the next chapter in my life with someone who is ready for a serious relationship. .I don't Like to IM cos at times I do Busy a lot and I prefer you email me through my regular email here .. So here I am just one little fish in this big pond seeing what else is swimming around. Could be that you know exactly what this little fish is looking for.... if so you may just cast your line and get a bite...... I am not only looking for my life partner but also my best friend. I believe that every relationship starts with a great friendship. I am an honest and caring person and I hope you would be too. I believe honesty is the best policy. I like to experience new things. I am willing to try anything once. I am here because I am ready to find true love. I am well educated, well travelled, and financially secure; however, I feel like something is missing, and that something is having a relationship with a great woman with whom I can love and be loved....unconditionally, romantically, intimately. I believe in the old golden rule. I am not really into the bar/club scene to meet someone for a lasting relationship. They usually never work out. Don't get me wrong I do enjoy going out to have a good time but not every weekend. I am not looking for someone who plays mind games or is not interested in being in a committed relationship. I enjoy the simplest things in life. I love the outdoors and feel fortunate to be able to experience all four seasons. I like to go camping, gaze at the stars on a clear night, take walks just to enjoy nature and scenic drives to nowhere. I tend to take the road less travelled. I believe that you can have fun doing almost anything as long as you enjoy the people that you are with. Life is too short not to enjoy it! i would Like to know what your likes and dislikes are, and more importantly what you are wanting from your future partner, you sound very sincere on your intentions, it would be an ideal world if everything you want came so easy to get, i know thats wishful thinking, but we all live in hope..i don't know what to say. i want to get to know you better. believe it or not,it's not that easy to be a single dad in the dating scene. i really look forward to meeting you ..i am a single father that is very devoted to my kid, but there is room for another love in my life. i like to do things out, but i also like to be at home. cooking is one of Major thing i like .... i always would rather talk out a problem than hold it in. you will find out that i am much more interested in how your day went. i want to know everything that happened. ...I am a self employed i.e Computer engineer base On software and Programming plus building and construction engineering. I've been a mom and dad for 2 years now. I'm not tired of it, but it does get a little old. i guess i am a tad more caring than the average man because of having to be a little more emotional for my Daughter when she needs it. you sound like a very loving and caring person. i understand that you need to know more, Don't be afraid to ask me anything. I would always welcome you to my Life . i want you to know I'm not doing this dating business to get a cheap frill or a one night stand, I'm a very genuine person and i want to find someone i can share my life with,someone i can love,someone i can trust,someone i can be a friend for,and someone who will accept me for who i am, i can be very romantic, I'm honest, trusting, good listener, caring, healthy, funny at times, and i can sing for my supper if need be and I love to play Guitar and at my Leisure time, I love to play Golf , Bowling and billiard Pool . So dear you have a perfect human being, no seriously I'm not perfect but i want to make someone very happy and i have so much love pent up inside me, it needs to be exposed gently to that special someone. i hope I've given you an inkling of my thoughts and needs -- i hope you will reply to this letter....so for now Dear, i bid you farewell.

Randy

*** Received the following email plus two others of similar message - because I didn't email for a week!

Hey ......, today makes a week and yet i haven't hear back from you, what is going on? you still want to keep a date with me or you are done with me ? well i believe good things come o does who wait...if you believe we can get along i hope you are still going to write me and let me know all what is going on there...am worried that is jus it cause ever since i read from you i want you to know that i hardly gain my attention any more cause am thinking about you, well hope you are doing good?

**** then came this one ...

Hey ......! How are ya?

That's a lot to reply to. No worries about taking a while to email. It sometimes takes me a couple of hours to reply depending on how busy I am. It's weird, when I read your email, I feel like I could have written it. You say a lot of the same things that I often say. Like you hacked my computer and figured out how I talk and now your emailing me. Just kidding - odd sense of humor again. But seriously, I feel like I know you.

It has taken me years to accept that graciously. I revel in it now, but I used to wonder, "why is everybody staring at me?" like I was an anomaly or something. I didn't realize it was because people find me awesome. Huge revelation. I used to think I was the hunch back of notre damn or something.

I've met some really cool people, but like I said, dating is old. I'm ready already. I will know when I meet her. We will both know that it's right. I will talk about my feelings on this more in depth when we get a chance to talk in person. I'm a little doubtful, cynical, not hurt or broken or damaged, just realistic. I'm a total optimist, except when I'm a realist. lol I do want someone I can connect deeply with, listen to and share openly. I want to be able give everything and not hold back. I'm such a giving, loyal, loving, devoted person. I am trying to change my pattern of jumping into serious relationships. I'm trying to move slowly and not rush things. Please don't take my hesitation as lack of interest. I want to be sure before I commit to someone. I want to take a lot of time to get to know you before I get serious. I want to concentrate on the friendship aspect first without taking away from the passion. Is that possible? Or does it just take away all the romance? These are the things I question. I don't have all the answers.

I don't know about life partner. If I find her, then I will be happy. If I don't, then I will be happy. I deeply want to find somebody that I can live in harmony with, share our lives, support each other, lift each other up when we're down, spoil one another, be on the same team, facing the world together as a united front, enjoying all the crazy opportunities that come along, cheering each other to the finish line, picking up the pieces together when things don't go the way we hoped, loving and respecting each other unconditionally. I really, really, really need someone who speaks kindly to me, who listens, respects, and believes in me. I have been nice to people my whole life and I really deserve to be treated the same way. Nobody is perfect, there will be moments, but overall, I want to cherish and be cherished. I don't know why, but I need a woman who will protect me and defend me as her man. I don't know where that need comes from, but it comes from the depth of my heart. I think I feel a need for a woman to take care of me - I don't mean financially, but I do, kinda, I mean a Woman who will think of our future ahead of her own selfish desires and make financial security a major priority. I'm a saver not a spender. I have had the fortunate experience of being married to a spender which has mellowed me out to some degree. lol... I'm not as bad of a tightwad as I used to be. I've figured out that there are things worth spending money on, IF you have the money to spend it. If you don't have it, don't spend it.. I am not looking for a rich woman, I personally don't care how much money we have - just that we agree on saving and spending. I need a sense of security - emotionally, financially, every aspect of the word.

I am exceptionally honest, open, up front, direct, assertive. If I even suspect that someone is lying to me, I walk away. There are so many women and I'm a great catch that I don't need to waste my time on someone who isn't completely truthful, totally interested, and kind-hearted. I don't like dishonesty - even small things. If I accidentally walk out of a store with a pack of gum I didn't purchase, I go right back in and pay for it. If someone gives me too much change, I correct them. I am honest regardless of the consequences and regardless of whether someone is watching.

You sound like a very honest, kind, and sincere person. I'm not looking to fall in love - I'm searching and waiting for true love, lasting love, the kind that takes work, but the pay off is unbelievably worth it. I think a good relationship takes more than just love...Like i say , I don't like arguing or yelling, that gets neither person anywhere.. ! Also i love to cook, and have been told I'm good at it...Italian, Thai, Cajun/Creole...from grilling to gourmet, including pies, cakes and bread from scratch. I'm very intelligent...And mind you Distance and Age is Nothing to me cause I believe that distance between two hearts is not an obstacle, rather a beautiful reminder of just how strong true love can be and Age is a Number but Love makes the strongest man weak and the weakest heart strong and also Love gives you courage, being loved gives you strength.I try to maintain a positive attitude and pray a little harder when I can't! I am blessed with a wonderful family, a job, and a house. One obvious thing missing is a special woman to share all of life's adventures with..This is a great time of the year to explore new things .. I have a daughter in which her Name is Brenda and she will be 8 yrs old this February 20th ..It hurt me when I lost My late wife and I'm looking for someone that can be respectful, sincere, loving and passionate and most important just real!! I will treat you like a Queen if you treat me like a king!! It's a 2 way street! I'm different than most guys that you have met before i Guess .... and i know this, that's why I'm looking for someone sweet, like me! I'm not arrogant just confident..I don't know how far you are from me but as long as you are not on the other side of the world anything is possible cos I'm looking for someone special to share my life with..

One last thing, I can say without a shadow of a doubt that I will not cheat on someone I am committed to. I will not even kiss another woman. I hesitate to even ride alone in a car unless I know they are trustworthy and my significant other is aware of it and ok with it. I have strong boundaries when it comes to protecting my relationship. I don't get drunk when I go "out" with the friends, bc drunk ppl (even me) can do stupid stuff. I don't put myself in situations that a woman will have even a chance to make a pass at me. So I can promise beyond all doubt that I will not cheat on my partner. Do you know that you won't cheat on yours? I believe that we need to know who we are before we can answer that honestly. There are some people who cannot be monogamous. They should be honest with themselves and find other people who cannot be monogamous. It takes all kinds. But I believe strictly in monogamy. I also believe that if someone cheats on me, it is over right then and there. Just call me and let me know that you found someone else. That's all it takes and I go on my merry way. I need that security, that absolute trust in my lover, best friend, partner for life. I need that freedom to unleash my inhibitions. I kick anyone to the curb that breaks that vow. I don't give second chances. It is my life and well-being that is on the line. I need a woman who will protect me and defend me to the death and not take chances with my life. . I'm not bitter or resentful. I have every right to be angry, but I don't carry that around. It doesn't benefit me. I use it to remember how important it is to choose wisely. It sounds like we have a lot in common and I would love to get to know you better!!! I hope to hear back from you and Can I trust you with my life?

Randy
To make it clear to you Randy is My name

**** this person's emails are not the same as the other I received ....... although some sections are very much "quotes" from something/somewhere. But does answer some of my questions .....

Again, because I didn't respond immediately, I received this email ....... which was starting to annoy me!

I dont check my mail ever since i wrote you last then,so i thought when you are less busy then that you would get back to me...until Sunday that i say it and i wrote you bunch of messages reviewing about my self..and i hope you should have get it by now and you would get back to me...yet i didn't get back to me... why are you silent again?

***** and this is the final one ..... which really got me suspicious ...... am I correct or over-reacting?

How are you? I believe everyone should be trusted until they break that trust in some way. I mean if we live as skeptics, how sad is that? I see myself as a realist as well. There are those who live in la la land and are often disappointed in others when I feel they should be disappointed in themselves. I mean thinking the knight in shining armor is in everyone you meet is dangerous.I always see the glass as half full not half empty, and if the glass is empty then fill it. Life is simple really. You must love yourself and others will love you as well. What I mean by this is, if you know yourself you know what you will or will not tolerate in others..

First of all let me say,, you have such a way of expressing yourself ..It's really hard to find a person that is interested in a possible long term relationship and not just a one night stand. I am looking for a best friend and partner.Since the bar scene isn't really my thing, I'm looking for a way to meet some new friends and hang out. We can talk about going outdoors, sports, a good book and travel.

Darling ....... Hmm I removed my profile on the cause i have been there for about a year,i don't go there , about online dating - Well, I promise you I have not dated anyone online. Most of the women Won't even talk to me since I made it clear I am not looking for a ONE night stand. ....I especially enjoyed reading your reply....I am not one to jump in so quickly and definitely think it takes a little bit to get to know each other to see if we could be compatible. I would say that at times I have been too trusting, so I am gun shy....you know, it does not cost a thing to talk on here, but once I go so far to meet someone, the idea of developing into something more is already in my thoughts..

I vacillate on what I am looking for. I think that I'm ready to find my soul mate. Other times I wonder if a soul mate really exists. I've been in love numerous times. I really want the real thing. I am a very organized, hard-working person who is very dedicated to my job. I take my job seriously however, sometimes I need to be distracted! :) I am very responsible and enjoy helping others. Nothing makes me happier than to help someone out and make them smile! I am sincere in actions and words. I love to learn new things. I enjoy spending time with people and I don't really care what I am doing as long as I am having fun with people. I enjoy laughing and having fun and I think I am pretty funny! :) Guess you will have to find out! :)...

I've been a programmer for the last 12 years and love it , despite the fact that i did not start out as a programmer ( i will tell you more about this shortly ) ..My dad is a builder so I have learned how to do a lot from him which I am so excited about .

I signed up online because of several things. One of such is that, I'm not into the bar or club scene as i told you earlier on.. and don't feel that is the most appropriate place to meet someone. Second, I think I am a good specimen for you to examine. .....Let me start by introducing my humble self to you ..I'm American, Italian and Nigerian,about 5.10 " I was born and Raised in Rome , Italy. Rome has been my home, right from Birth up to High school and College after which I came over to the state ..

While In Rome , I was an art curator, writer and critic, and this takes me around the globe...My involvement in the contemporary art scene is multi-faceted....Dear , Rome is a city for the senses. It looks wonderful, it sounds human, the food tastes fresh, the sun feels good on your skin. The city still offers up brand new surprises. You can walk down the same street every day, and one afternoon, at a certain moment, the sun hits a window or a wall and you see a different beauty for the first time. This is magic. I still get around town on my bicycle, which in the early days of pot-holes, uneven cobblestones and bag-snatchers, was an uncommon and fairly stupid mode of transport. But as a result, I now know the streets very well. And you can talk to anyone — a kid playing football, dustman, young businesswoman parking her Alfa, dubious shaved guy, housewife — and everyone talks back to you. I am a shy person, but in some cities, it can be hard to find out anything about fascinating local drama. My first proper job in Rome was in the Late -1980s where I worked in a Building and Construction Engineering firm... It was a hands-on, unusual experience but which I enjoy and learnt a lot from it ..This led to offers of work from some Italian Engineering Firms but i couldn't ignore my Love for Art ..

From my work as art critic, grew a frustration with the quality of many shows I was seeing. So in 1990, I organized a small group exhibition together with some of my colleague which shared similar interest at Villa Palagione ( which is an excellent location where you can experience both culture and nature at close quarters ) just to prove to myself that it wasn't impossible. The next year, as a further test, I conceived and organised an event called "Le meraviglie d'arte " ..This spirit of collaboration has characterized my work ever since...I am not a big fan of formal restaurants, so there is a series of noisy trattorias around town where I usually hang out but But Pierluigi in Piazza de Ricci (near Campo de'Fiori) has been my second kitchen for more than a decade...You can find some forward thinking events and people in Italy, but they’re rare and few amidst many many more. I enjoyed The Dissonanze festival in Rome where I do go Once In a year... so this is a good example of forward thinking and open mindedness when it comes to music and art, but they’re few and far between and they still suffer from the majority of the crowd and public approaching them from a fairly close-minded perspective.

The best time to Visit Rome is during spring and autumn as most people prefer , but I love Rome in mid-August, when the asphalt is sticky and the streets are empty, or on New year's Eve, when the entire sky explodes with fireworks, or any time that the local football or national football team wins, and the city become truly jubilant...

I chose to move to the states 12 yrs ago having fallen in love with American culture, weather, food and lifestyle... i stayed with my Late Mom But my late Mom and Dad met each other in Rome for schooling at University of Rome La Sapienza while My Dad studied Building and Teachnology ( See where I got the Building and Contruction Background ) as well as My late Mom studied Teaching .... after i lost My late Mom 5 years ago my Father Moved back to Nigeria as he's of African descent, precisely Nigeria ..

About my Wife , My Jenny was from Ireland and I met her two years after I moved to the state at My mom's 70th Birthday Bash...Co-incidentally , Jenny happens to be One of My Mom's student while she was in High school and we hit it off Immediately..she has one of the sweetest personalities i've ever seen... After dating for a yr we got Married and Had Brenda a year later. ... .Enough of that...

Can you tell me how your day went?? what do you normally do at your Leisure time ??? . my favorite activities are basically anything to do with being outdoors..camping is one of my favorite things to do and also trying my hand at new things and I want you to know more about me . I believe and have faith in the golden rule also. I was raised rather strictly by Christian parents. I am not perfect, no one ever is. I believe everybody has the power to control their good and bad sides---We make how we deal with life either good or bad with our attitudes and how we present ourselves to others.and sometimes LIFE HAPPENS, and we just deal with it best as we know how.......I still have faith,and it is what has seen me through all the hills and valleys in my life-plus having great parents...I do still attend church, and that is something that will always be....so, if you aren't wanting to experience going to church with me ....I do not date a lot because I do not enjoy going out with so many different people....when I do go out on a date it is only because I am quite attracted to that person (in all aspects...not just physically), I think it is of extreme importance to be on the same levels with someone you are to share your life with.i.e intellect, sense of humor and also similar goals in life.these things all add up to admiration, loyalty and friendship..I would like to find this so that I may begin the second journey of my life in which i let you know i my profile so please ask me whatever you would like to know ...

I think you are someone that is seeking the same as I and so I would love to pursue this friendship with you to see what happens...only if, at the very least, we would both have gained a great love.of course, hopefully more...;-)..Let's I forget , I wanna let you Know That I would be Living the state for Now cos i heard a Called from The Dr that's in charge of My dad sickness from The Hospital there In Nigeria That My dad is not really good that he want to see me plus today is my Brenda Birth Day ..I was so shock when I heard That My dad is not good and Been The Only child of My dad i think i need to see Him cos he's the one left for me now ..To cut this short, I am On My way to Nigeria Probably In the next 8 - 9 hrs cos I have booked my plane . so don't hesitate to mail me and I will reply you back ... Cant wait to see answer to this question from you...What do you seek for in a relationship? What sort of relationship you seek for? What are the basic qualities you seek for in a man? What interests you to me ? What do you do for fun? Do you like public intimacy? How long have you been single? What's being single like?How do you treat your man?Why do you need a man?Can you love this me even though you continue talking to me ???What is love to you?Would you hit your man for any reasons? Anyway, you seem like a big romantic at heart and that is what I am. I hope to continue to talk to you. Got to go now and Hope to read from you soon .

The mention of Nigeria got me suspicious ....... so have not responded
#151922 by Dotti Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:16 pm
Welcome Adelaide,

I'm glad you caught on before you lost any money. Both of those are textbook African romance scammers.

Scammers usually try to get you to move off the dating site for 2 major reasons:
1) They know that at any time, another person they are trying to scam may report them, and their profile may be deleted. If that happens, they will lose any victims that they are only communicating with on the site.
2) Unfortunately, the reality is that dating sites are swarming with scammers. They know that there are lots of other scammers on the dating site who will be targeting you too. They are afraid that another scammer may "chop their dollar" (meaning the other scammer may do a better job of hooking you, and may get your money first) or that you will start to see the similarities between the scammers and start to realize it is a scam.

There are instructions for uploading photos in my signature.

#151923 by Adelaide Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:27 pm
Thank you Dotti ....... should always go on gut instinct from now on! lol
they wouldn't have got money out of me ..... I don't have any!!!!! AND I certainly would be suspicious if someone asked.
Thank you for the extra tips too.
Will be more on my guard from now on ... and in fact, will delete details out of my profiles to give them less info!
Cheers
#180731 by Dragonfly01 Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:35 am
Hello,
I have been reading your post and several other post I believe about the same person. In the previous post the name used was Angelo Aldo; but in my communications it was Alfredo Enrico. I met him on Christian Mingle... At which time I was stupid and clicked on the link he had in his message to obtain photos... Well I found out a few days later from Christian Mingle that my account information was compromised. This was not until I had began to communicate with him... I received the very same emails as where shown on various post... The exact wording with exception of the different name. He tried to get me to be a trustee for him to send 4.8 million dollars to the US, at which at some point he would come to claim it. This was a red flag... Of course I refused and advised this was not right... He continued to communicate with me, and again I let it go... thinking maybe I was over reacting.. Then he advises me that his daughter was on a job site with him when an accident took place and she was injured. He advised she had a head injury that required some type of surgery and asked me to wire $1,000 to PENELOPE NDONGENI who is a doctor in Cape Town South Africa.... At this point I have stopped all contact... I am so upset, but very glad that I found this site. Now I know for a certainty that he is a criminal....
#180760 by Michael Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:40 am
Hi Dragonfly01, welcome to scamwarners. I am sorry to hear that you were the target of a scammer and relieved that you found out it was a scam before you got too involved. If you haven't done so already, stop all communication with the scammers. Could you please post any email addresses, telephone numbers, perhaps even websites he provided? That way other victims can find this thread when researching his information. Thank you for sharing your story, and if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask!

Account inactive - messages are not being monitored