Information on romance scams and scammers.
#2948 by fightingback Thu Mar 20, 2008 2:46 am
Was recently scammed by this guy.

Name is Bobby Grant 47 from Bernardston, Massachusetts USA.

Works as a contractor in Nigeria. Usual story trouble with bank at home, then is robbed and hospitalised.

Here's the Profile:

About me
Age 47 Marital Status Divorced

Gender Man Has Children No

Location Bernardston, MA Birth Date August 1 1960

Height 5'8'' Sexual Orientation Heterosexual

BodyType Proportional Would you date someone with children? Yes

Ethnicity / Race: White / Caucasian Religion: Christian / Catholic

Occupation: Laborer / Construction Looking for: A long-term relationship

Sign: Leo Color of eyes: Blue

Color of hair: Blonde Style of hair: Medium curly / wavy hair

Looks: Average Live in: Townhouse

Lives: Solo Education level: Associates Degree

Annual income: $35 - $50 k US Sense of humor: Sometimes I'm funny

In shape? I’m in very good shape Importance of religion: Very religious

Goes out: Once or twice a week Longest relationship: A few years

Sex is: Important Drinks? Socially

Smokes? No How many pets? None

When I go out: My pet(s) are fine at home. Pets/date don't mesh: Keep looking. Plenty of fish in the sea

I'm Seeking
Gender Woman Age 47-90

Who lives up to 1000 miles away Marital Status Single, Divorced

BodyType It's not important Height It's not important

Traits:
Honest, Determined, Shy, Submissive, Generous, Communicative, Confident, Curious, Self-conscious, Independent, Social

Tell about yourself - your personality, lifestyle, etc.
Integrity these days seems to be a rare thing. I am a passionate, understanding person , who is down to earth and believes that the simple things in life are the best. Someone who would do anything to help a friend in need. I enjoy most of the simply things in life. The walks on the beach, the going out with friends, Drives to no-where special, spending time with my family. I am athletic and enjoy skiing , rollerblading and biking .Simplicity is best but an occasional splurge makes life exciting. I believe that a relationship is a partnership with giving and receiving. I beleive that the little things that are done for others last an eternity

What kind of person are you interested in meeting?
I'm looking to meet someone who would like to become great friends leading to a lasting relationship . She should be outgoing,and willing to experience life. She should also have a good sense of humor and be able to stand on her own with family and friends. I have instant messenger on Y! or msn,my id is 'bobby9259".An independent person who can accept the nice things done for her but, doesn't expect them

Traits:
Honest, Determined, Shy, Submissive, Generous, Communicative, Confident, Curious, Self-conscious, Independent, Social

PLEASE BEWARE OF THIS GUY. HE'S A SCAMMER!!!

He is listed on all these sites:

PeopleFishing
GefilteFishing
ChristianFishing
HornyFishing
SoulFishing
PicanteFishing
ChiFishing
ChubbyFishing
ParentFishing
SilverFishing
Singles123
Funhookups
The Date Hub
The Love Club
To-Dating.com
Adultmatchdoctor.com

FIGHTING BACK
Australia.
Advertisement

#2949 by Ralph Thu Mar 20, 2008 4:08 am
Hi Fighting back and welcome from another Aussie

Thanks for posting that information, it may provide the evidence a potential victim needs to not pay this scammer.

It would also help if you could post the scammers email address and any other searchable details.

Often when warning a victim we will do google searches to find evidence that the person they are in love with is in fact a scammer any hits we get will go a long way in helping the victims to believe our warning is genuine.

Also many victims when they get asked for money will think something is unusual and start doing some searches, again, finding a search result on the scammers details will help.

As scammers will often change part of their details then having a range of things to search will help.

If you are only here to post scammers details than thank you, by doing this you have made a difference.

If you would like to take a more active roll in wasting scammers time and keeping them from real victims then I recomend visiting our sister site www.419eater.com if you register and go to the romance baiting section you will find loads of usefull information that will get you started and plenty of experienced peopel who will be happy to help you.

Be sure to read the information posted at the top of the romance forum as most of your early questions will be answered in there.

#3001 by fightingback Fri Mar 28, 2008 10:15 pm
Bobby Grant uses the following emails:

[email protected]
[email protected]

Also uses ID's

bobear
bobear101
bobear925
bobby9259

Is there anything else you would like posted to help?

Fightingback

#3005 by ChrisSmith Sat Mar 29, 2008 7:27 am
Hi.

Would you be able to post the link to his profile?
Incidentally, his emails are already drawing hits as a scam on Google. I see you managed to get at least one of those on there. That should definitely help other people.
Well done. :=)

#3006 by fightingback Sat Mar 29, 2008 7:32 am
How do I do this?

#3007 by ChrisSmith Sat Mar 29, 2008 7:38 am
Just go to the page where his profile is, right click on the address in the address bar above and then click on copy.
Then come back here, hit reply, right click again and click on paste.

#3009 by fightingback Sat Mar 29, 2008 9:38 am
Hi Chris! :D

Here are the links to sites Bobby Grant is listed :

http://www.large-lovers.com/profiles/rm ... blyh8.html

http://www.wdating.com/adall.asp?uid=35240

http://www.friendsonline.ca/8077member.htm

http://www.newfriend.us/cgi-bin/start.pl?MA-bob-1

He was also listed with Adult Matchmaker and People Fishing. My complaint to them has had him removed from these sites. :)

Let me know if you need any other details. Happy to help to kick em where it hurts!!

Have joined the 419's to scam bait! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: A girl has to have some fun, heaven knows I can't afford to go out now!

#3021 by Ralph Sun Mar 30, 2008 5:45 pm
It's unfortunate that you have gotten into this through being scammed, none the less, you can only look forwad to your future of wasting their time and tormenting them.

We are always happy to see new members and more help to fight the scammers