Information on romance scams and scammers.
#151590 by began steele Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:18 pm
Behrel13I have to be very hard with you to make you realise you are dealing with a liar and scammer. All he tells you is a lie, with no word of truth. I will post some of the photos he uses, all stolen from victims, and before long he will be using yours too in female profiles to suck yet more money off people like you. You are in love with nobody. A dirty African criminal who frequents gay bars, and prostitutes. When stuck for a name and address to send money to he uses their name and address. They probably don't know and it doesn't matter because he is the one who gets the MTCN from Western Union sent by people like you. Now the sooner you wake up and support what we do here, the better off you and the next victims will be. If you do not heed my advice then you are heading for a very big fall. You refused to deal with me by email and I quote
I'd prefer to now just put this all behind me, you have plenty of people to help and would like to forget this whole thing!!
Thank you

I don't actually, but the regular warners here know well that I am competent enough to get everything possible about this criminal and it will come even if it takes me days to do it. Others are watching and acting on the fake websites and getting them shut down, so in a way I am helped. And of course invisible people are delivering information. You can continue to feed the SCAMMER Johnson with as much info about my posts as you like, AND ASSIST HIM IN PAYING FOR HIS NEXT SCREW OFF A PROSTITUTE, but he won't learn anything. I hope you are seeing reality by now.

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. ~~ George Orwell.
Advertisement

#151602 by Dotti Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:26 am
I'm going to remind ALL members posting in this thread that hostile attitudes and disrespectful posts are unproductive and out of place here.

behrel,

I have said it once, and I will say it again.

THERE IS NO JOHNSON MCGRAFT. There is NO Tiffany Truman, or whatever he is calling his fictional grandmother. There is only an African scammer, sitting at a computer, sending scripted lies to as many women as he can, in hope of stealing their money. There is no romance, no relationship, and there will never be one, because you have NEVER been in contact with the person in the photos.

This is FACT. I personally have dealt with THOUSANDS of these scammers, and there is no doubt about this one.

It is a difficult pill to swallow, but it is the truth. I hope that you start to accept it sooner rather than later, because the longer you hold on to the illusion, the harder it is going to be when you are finally forced to realize that the whole "relationship" was a lie. Thousands of women have been where you are before. Unfortunately, some held on to the fantasy so long that they were financially devastated as well as emotionally. A few victims have been so hurt that they have taken their own lives. We know how hard this can be, and have done our best to help you to see the truth before you are in any deeper. Another person who was almost a victim to this scammer has come here to help you, someone she has never met, to avoid being scammed. Unlike your scammer, who says everything he thinks you want to hear, solely because he thinks it will pay off for him, the people here are making the effort to help you when they have nothing to gain. I hope you do learn to appreciate that fact.

I have not seen the email exchanges referenced in this thread, but I am assuming that Began is referring to a fairly common scenario with scammers. Sometimes, instead of asking you directly for money, a scammer will ask you to receive and forward money or packages, or he will ask you to receive a check to cash and forward the money. There will be a story explaining why you have been asked to do this, but the story will be a lie. In reality, cash will be stolen, packages purchased with stolen money, and checks will be fraudulent. Anything you receive will be coming from another victim, the proceeds of another crime. If you participate in this scheme, you become what is known as a money launderer or a mule. Whether you intend to or not, you will be helping a criminal to victimize others. Ultimately, when the fraud is discovered, you have a good chance of losing money of your own, and you can be arrested. What Began intended to point out is that if you do choose to participate in these activities, despite having been warned, you are no longer an innocent victim--you will have joined the criminals. The police are much more likely to arrest you and charge you with a serious crime (and rightfully so).

You are an adult, Behrel. We have given you the facts. What you choose to do with the information is up to you. If you want to continue to accept this scammer's lies, and put your own happiness and financial future at risk, it is up to you. We can't stop you. But if that's the case, we will do our best to make sure that you can't take anyone else down with you, which means we will not allow you to make posts trying to convince others that this is NOT a scam, and if we find out that you are acting as a mule for this scammer, we will intervene, and we will contact the authorities and report you for the crime. I sincerely hope it never comes to that.

Need to post photos? http://scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=3219
Are you a victim of a romance scam? Read here for advice and FAQ's.
#151603 by patsyo56 Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:38 am
Well let me go ahead and admit it.I was taken for 3550.00 from his Bastard.So to the lady that is saying take the info off about his step mom and saying that he has done no wrong.Let me just give you details ok????? I meet this piece of CRAP october of 2012, I fell for his smooth talking and all his lies and BULLCRAP> I sent him money because of these pirates and they had taken everything.Well just to let you know i have been talking to him from october 2012 up until today when i found out what was going on.I sent him money LAST month to maylasia.Yes he is a smooth talker,he tells us women EVERYTHING WE WANT TO HEAR JUST LIKE OTHER POSTS HERE.So dont sit there and take up for this sorry piece of CRAP. If you have a problem with sharing things with scam sight,then you have a BAD PROBLEM YOURSELF.And if you have a boyfriend WHY are you taking up for this piece of CRAP?Sounds strange to me.I dont have to post any emails due to the fact of reading all these on here.Same CRAP I was told by him.OK and also he goes around telling all us women how BIG his Private area is.What else can i say?Other than he is a liar and scammer.His Step mom is not real she is a woman that tells us what he tells her to say and she helps him scam to get the money,by pretending to be his step mom.So how do i know???? Because he also asked me for money for her to have surgery on her back.UGH HELL NO IM SORRY YOU HAVE ALREADY GOTTEN ALL YOU ARE GOING TO GET FROM ME.HE SAID BUT BABY SHE DONT HAVE THE MONEY FOR THE SURGERY AND I AM AFRAID SHE WILL DIE.SORRY CANT HELP YOU ANYMORE.Then he told me he sold his Rolex to get her surgery a couple of weeks later.So DONT GET ON HERE DEFENDING THIS SCAMMER.BELIEVE WHAT YOU WANT TO BELIEVE BUT I LEARNED TODAY WHAT HE WAS DOING AND I STOPPED IT TODAY.NO MORE SCAMMING ME NO MORE TALKING TO HIM AND GOING TO BE MORE CAREFUL FROM THIS DAY FORWARD.I am so taken by everything he said to this Dianne67 and user 1234 because it was like reading my emails he sent to me.
Last edited by patsyo56 on Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
#151642 by behrel13 Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:06 am
Dianne how can you act like you wouldn't send him money? I saw your message where you said you were sending him $2000 and you went back and got it. And also you keep posting on here but you told him right out, ,I saw your post, that it was my turn to be disappointed and Johnson should come and be with you alone. But then you come in here and make complaints and talk about him like you hate him, when you obviously don't. Thats what makes me mad about this whole thing. She started this and is still wanting him,pretty dumb, huh?
#151648 by began steele Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:41 am
Hello Patsy. I am truly sorry you lost money to this criminal and very pleased that you took the trouble to come and post your experiences and feelings as another victim. Obviously you had the identical cut and paste rubbish he sends to everyone with few changes. If you put the quoted text from me in my unfinished post into Google search you will find Hundreds of places where it is used , and I am not referring to the stock letters that are reused by this maggot. I am also more than gratified that what is posted here has been seen by you and will be seen by others too and even more so that you have taken due note and got rid of contacts with the scammer.
This scammer is also a stalker and he will invade your profiles again wherever they are. Believe me I know all about this one. However do not fall for any of it and especialy promises to give the money back because that will never happen and it has been spent in Malaysian brothels and some given to terrorists. You may get "emauls" from people saying they can do this for you, or he has finally been arrested and they have the money but it will only be him angling for another way to scam.It is called the recovery scam.
I am sorry Dotti if you feel I am a bit hot. I am not really and Behrel needs a good verbal slap to introduce some sense. However she has full support from me and I want to encourage her to give her details of the scam and any extra items we don't have, although by the looks of it I already know the formula.
I am looking at any variations I find and also for the other email addresses and fake active profiles in Facebook etc. I know the other hunters are here looking through it all. I can't say more as we are being watched by him.
Behrel I note your last post. Dianne is doing exactly right with posting here. Obviously she has taken the stuff on board. She is not dumb and that personal attack is not warranted at all. I don't think you are addressing your part and coming to terms that you are a victim and everything you have been told by this scammer is a lie. Nor that all the other so called people are his stage managed activities. It is far more likely that the Tiffany is a Malayasian prostitute getting paid to help out. That's what this scammer does in real life- visits prostitutes because he is a pitiable person who couldn't find someone in real life. You need to address your involvement. I can say that parts of his stories are completely impossible and written with no knowledge at all, but you would expect that from someone who is barely literate. I am surprised that you can't see it and you do not have to be a Geologist to know it.

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. ~~ George Orwell.
#151660 by TerranceBoyce Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:45 am
Of course began, African scammers operating in Malaysia frequently use local girls to handle payment collection for them as the Malaysian authorities can be very harsh on scammers they catch, and the only girls who will help are those already involved in crime. They are a perfect match and less likely to draw attention when they go to pick up money.

In reality you'd be wiser to pay him not to have anything to do with you bearing in mind the sexual partners he'll have.

No matter how charming he sounds, it isn't him and that's not his personality or his attitude. He'll only be nice to his Malaysian women as long as they go fetch his money for him.

CAR ADVERTS - If a car seller mentions escrow - he's scamming you Never ever for any reason pay anything until you have seen and inspected the vehicle
#151686 by dianne67 Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:14 am
OK this goes to LINDA......Yes you can get mad all you want .And goes to show everyone just how you are going alone with all of his scamming.You also told me you were done with him.So dont sit there and take up for this POS.I dont care what he says or does because he is not in my life now.He is all yours and dont include me in any of your conversation.how long is it going to take you to FACE REALITY???? LOOKS LIKE NEVER..BUT that is your business .AND as far as me wanting him.....NO I DONT..JUST SHOWED ME EVERYTHING I NEEDED KNOW ABOUT A SCAMMER.AND NO I DID NOT SEND HIM 2000.00.. THAT WAS A PART OF THIS TO GET HIM TO ADMIT HE IS A SCAMMER AND THAT YOU ARE ALSO SENDING HIM EVERYTHING BY EMAIL THAT IS POSTED ON HERE..BUT DONT COME ON HERE AND BASH ME FOR SOMETHING I AM DONE WITH AND DONE THE RIGHT THING..NOW YOU SEND HIM THIS BY EMAIL..You came on here getting INFO for him so you can help him scam someone else.because you met him around the same time i did and he told you about it because he told me he had a friend that was contacting them from the states to take the info off.so is that you???? And you are doing just that by sending him info from here. Have a Good Day
#151740 by behrel13 Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:21 pm
I am also all done talking to this man, whatever happens, happens.... I'm going to enjoy the rest of my life. :)
He can do whatever he wants and hope none of you get scammed But do not feel like I was scammed, his sweet talk helped me to move on and want to live again after losing my husband and felt like my life was over. Sorry if I upset some of you!! God bless you all.
#151741 by began steele Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:28 pm
behrel13 I hope you do. He is a disgusting and dangerous person. I am sure he is not someone you would wish to spend time on, or even walk the same street with. There was no sweet talk only copied rubbish.I am sure the matter is not over as far as he is concerned and you will be presented with other recovery scams. He stalks his victims on internet so ensure settings are right for privacy and never send money via Western Union and accept nothing such as parcels cheques and so on. He will invent some other scheme to get your money since you paid up once.

#164321 by ellen123 Fri May 03, 2013 8:50 pm
I believe I have just been scammed by a person calling himself Williams Wood, everything I've read here is exactly the same words he sent to me. Got the cargo ship and pirate stuff last night and wanting money today, fortunately I decided to check out the security company and came across this website. Thank you for saving me a lot of money I almost sent it.
#164323 by Bryon Williams Fri May 03, 2013 9:14 pm
Welcome to scamwarners ellen123,

I am happy to hear that you did not send any money. Just ignore him and he will go away. Never send money via Western Union, Money Gram or Bank transfer to someone you never met personally. Be on the look out for more scam email. The scammer may change his name and email address and come with new types of scams.

Please post all the email addresses the scammer used. Like, Cargo company, his, any diplomats, banks and etc.

If the scammer used a website. Please post that address also. It will be helpful to others if you could post some of the scripts the scammer used. Others will search the internet and your post will help them avoid being scammed.

Bryon

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#164326 by ellen123 Fri May 03, 2013 9:41 pm
Thank you Byron I will follow your advice. Can't believe he just called me twice wanting to know about this website, which I didn't tell him, but was nice to tell him off. I have lots of stuff that he sent me and will be glad to share but feeling a little shook up right now.
#164327 by ellen123 Fri May 03, 2013 9:58 pm
Popular on Yahoo!

Yahoo! Mail
Search Mail
Search Web

XXXX Avatar
Hi, XXXX

Help

Yahoo!Press the Enter key to select a tab
woods
CONTACTS
CALENDAR
THINKING ABOUT YOU.
MY SUNSHINE
end of last letter

Thu, Apr 25, 2013 at 7:42 PM

Apr 25
Message starred

FROM Williams Wood TO You

THINKING ABOUT YOU.

Show Details

From Williams Wood
To XXXXXX

My Dearest XXXXX,

I guess your headache has subside and you feeling much better today? When i open my PC to read your email, I was so much excited and my heart fill with joy. It gives me life and makes me creative like never before, something dormant inside me is now waking up, and running through my body, like sweet energy, - all your nice thought, my dear I am entirely grateful, and I would love to compliment your gesture with this note of joy!

When i said God fearing, i do not mean for someone to scared of God, he is God loving and when you abide to his commandment and goes in his way of his teaches, it definitely means you have the fear of him in you. Speaking about resigning from my job, i have a 5 years contract deal with an oil company from Mexico to supply them oil from Australia. This is what will be making me stay in Australia for extra one week to make the first purchase and supply. There are things that just can not be explained in the letter, it requires the presence of another person to get it right. So, now am thinking of after am done in Australia, i want to come and see you before returning back to England. What do you think?

Baby, there are so much I want to share throughout each day with you but never get a chance. And then the thoughts have passed quickly filled with new ones. My heart is calling out for you. Being miles apart from you is like salt dripping on an open wound. I never thought I could love someone so much as I love and think much of you......even though we are far apart. My heart seems to grow fonder of you with every seconds..... of this great distance that separates us. I know that some decisions are hard to make, but when affection and love prevail over any other interests, then all the roads to happiness become wide open and danger free. First of all, I would like to make sure you know that I love you very much even though we have not met each other and that you are the most wanted and the most desired person than anyone could possibly be.

I also need you to know that there`s nothing more beautiful in the world than what is happening between us right now; I feel we are growing closer and getting along really well. I feel we are becoming more intimate in every sense, and that`s the most gratifying thing two human beings could wish for. That is why I need to remind you even if that takes a simple e-mail, that you don`t have to be afraid on anything, as close and united partners. Distance, like you may have known, doesn't matter if you really love the person, what matters most is your honesty and trust for that relationship to work out. Distance is the key to love's eternity and love knows not distance, it hath no continent, its eyes are for the stars. Even if you are far away, you are always close to my heart. It's good that we are far away because we learn the patient to wait for each other and cherish our love. I long for the day I'll dream of your love no more, when your lips will caress mine for real, when your touch will make me alive again, and the sight of you arouses all my senses. Though the miles may spread out far and wide, and time may wear our faith too thin, I know that the golden bond of love shall keep us close at heart.

However far away, I will always love you. However long I stay, I will always love you. Whatever words I say, I will always love you. Even if it takes eternity, I will always love you. Distance between two hearts is not an obstacle, rather a great reminder of just how strong true love can be. You are my shinning star. Ever since I read your email, I have been thinking with affection of the moment we will see each other, and satiate all this desire that has taken over us in such an intense but wonderful way.

Having a dream about you yesterday night has never happened to me before, i had a dream that i was holding you, kissing you, just as we where romancing i woke up to see myself kissing my pillow, oh my God what is this, i wish i had a dream of me holding my pillow and wake up kissing you that would have been wonderful.

My baby, have a wonderful day ahead and may God bless you and keep you. May His light be always with thee. May He keep you safe from harm, and shield you and your family from all wrong. May He grant you His peace. May He guide you on your way. Bring you joy with each new day.

Hug and Kisses,

Williams.

PS. Thanks for the pics of your kids, they are cute.
Last edited by Bryon Williams on Fri May 03, 2013 10:26 pm, edited 2 times in total. Reason: Added quotation for clarity. Remove open space.