Information on romance scams and scammers.
#159906 by GHOST Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:34 am
HALLO
SOLDIERS SAY TO YOU : YOU WILL GET THE MONEY BACK ONES HE IS HOME WITH YOU AND ALL HIS PAY HAS TO GO TO YOU IN YOUR ACCOUNT SO HE ASK YOU FOR IT ...WELL I LET THAT BE ANSWERED BY EVERY BODY WHO WANT TO ANSWER AS I KNOW THE ANSWER ,,,AS SOME PEOPLE DO NOT BELIEVE ME WHEN I TELL THEM THE TRUES AND THE BLOG ON ROMACE SCAMMER YES IS HIM SAME SHIT .... NOW I WORRY HOW MANY HE HAS DONE IT TO :? :cry: :x :(
Advertisement

#159955 by began steele Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:07 pm
Indeed it true Ghost. However you must be hard minded. Move on and not worry so much about the next victims. We can only warn people. It's then time to go to the next scammer and do it all again. However just hope it works for some. I have saved many and don't know most of them. Some have bit back and become scam hunters and warners themselves. SPG trains those who want to and keep them safe, and also give them the usual don't do's. Also try to train victims.

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. ~~ George Orwell.
#178760 by GHOST Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:44 am
HALLO I HAVE NEW QUESTION AS USA GOVERMENT IS CLOSED HOW DO THE US SOLDIERS GET THERE MONEY IF / WHEN THERE ON OR NGO ON LEAVE NOW ?? AS THERE TRY TO USE THAT NOW TO GET MONEY FOR ALL SORT OF THINGS ???HOW WILL THERE GET THERE MONEY ? AS I WAS THING€KING THERE WAGES WAS PAYED IN THERE ACCOUNT ? SO THERE CAN GET IT ANY TIME THERE GO HOME ... PLEASE BE CAREFULL WITH A BLOG CALLING HIM SELF JUSTIN KIME . THANK YOU PLEASE ANSWER ASAP
#178762 by jolly_roger Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:08 am
Thank-you GHOST for divulging the name of the scammer. The trickster using that name was previously mentioned in a military type scam from late Twenty Ten.
Indeed an interesting question you ask. I would imagine the government essential services (military, fire brigades, airports, customs, police etcetera) would function as normal for the normal daily life. On the other hand, some office based public servants, park rangers, tourist attractions and low level government employees would be affected. Not all government departments would be closed but their normal abilities would be operating on like a skeleton staff only. I've not known this to happen before. I hope that adds clarity.
#178763 by GHOST Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:26 am
thank you for that but i need to know if there get payed if / when there go on leave now ? as i found a good man and no i did not pay for him ..he wants to be here but only if usa goverment will pay his leave funds as he sayed that maybe can stop him from getting here now ..can you please some how find out for me only ... yes i still talk to some blogs that want me but money first as there all tell me from afagn there have to pay for some form and i say yes little start of big money and then nothink ...if you like more names on personal side i can give that to you ..i will not put it openly on here as i want to find more of them ... can i ask you for for some thing
i like to see the side again what was send to me about smithblog ? as there now 3 of them online ..the woman was from usa that was scammed and there is one woman here now that one of them try to scamm but she do not believe me till i show it to her ...
thank you
i wait for answer asap
#178825 by jolly_roger Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:38 pm
I'm on the understanding the US government is on like a partial shutdown. If the problem persists there is a chance the US maybe could go into recession and nobody wishes to see that happen. I would be most surprised if the situation became that bad. The essential services would still be drawing a wage as normal from my understanding. The military would operate as per normal, so be wary of any fanciful scammer stories trying to make any mileage from it. Service personnel would still be entitled to any due leave etcetera as before the shutdown happened. Any one making excuses to you for helping them with travel payments due to the shutdown is a fraud. I'm unfamiliar with the smith thread and unable to find one. Can you remember how long ago?
#178827 by Bryon Williams Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:06 am
The shut down/budget negotiations does not affect the Military.

Military Soldiers still get their free leave/vacation, salary/pay, medical, phones and emails. ONLY the Military Soldier can request leave. Girlfriends, Internet friends, wives, children and anyone else does not talk or communicate with a soldiers boss/chain of command. They only communicate in social gatherings, period.

Stop talking with the Scammer. He will continue to lie to you and steal your money.

Watch this video:

A BBC Report
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQCWmdRbzK4

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#178901 by began steele Tue Oct 15, 2013 5:11 pm
You may not know this but here is a development that affects all Afghan Forces.
Military in Afghanistan CAN NOT contact you at present.
If you are worried about friends and family serving in Afghan.
If you do not hear from them for a few days do not worry (I know it's easy to say) OPSEC is in place so they will not be able to ring / FB (Facebook) you. Send them a letter or a bluey. They will be in touch as soon as they can.

This means a complete lock down with no exceptions and so it follows that for the next few days anyone who claims to be Military and does so and is online at all is a scammer. I withhold defining it more and I don't know when this expires. No Skype, no Yahoo, no emails NOTHING.
Do not tell the scammers.

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. ~~ George Orwell.
#178906 by TerranceBoyce Tue Oct 15, 2013 5:49 pm
http://www.militaryfamily.org/feature-articles/government-shutdown.html#paid

The President signed Pay our Military Act into law which will provide pay and allowances to the service members who are part of the Army, Navy, Marine Corps, Air Force and Coast Guard.

it therefore follows that if the person you're in contact isn't getting paid then he isn't in the US military. If he doesn't know this then I would suspect he isn't anything to do with the military who would know this before you. He also doesn't have any costs to go on leave. He picks up his kitbag and gets on a US military plane to go home which is free. He wouldn't be allowed to get on a commercial flight even if he wanted to and it wouldn't be safe to do so in Afghanistan.

Can he tell you what military flight he'll be on ?

CAR ADVERTS - If a car seller mentions escrow - he's scamming you Never ever for any reason pay anything until you have seen and inspected the vehicle
#179315 by GHOST Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:34 am
HALLO new thing is.. as i can not believe that for one min ... usa army useing bank of iraq to send money to the us soldier wifes or wifes to be and want to payed for the soldier to get a chequebook so there can be with them if in other country like germany or uk/gb ... but if go back to usa there do not have to pay for it ...well what can i say ... let me know please asap
all so new name but no pic all yaho emails smartboy ebony lemon pelzer smith giunta smith barrero sgtsmithbarrero garybright54 comanderpelzer barristerbill12 efccchairman10 nary_jane01121 she is saying she is lawyer in afgan but she is realy in manchester uk/gb ...she all so useing a white woman pic .... i hope that help some people not to fall for them :|
#179941 by GHOST Wed Oct 30, 2013 3:38 pm
hi i know no one answer my email so now i go for the kill am very tired of all now all this d,f lies that scammers giver every body ..but thank you to all and hope you all get the d.f scammers ..am on my own now and do all i can to see them ...no not with money but in other ways now am just d.f tired now
thank you
best wishes
#179964 by GHOST Wed Oct 30, 2013 7:49 pm
HI I GIVEN YOU NAMES OF SCAMMERS AND NO ONE OF YOU SAYED OK I HAVE STILL SOME PIC .. YEA I KNOW IS ALL LIES BUT DO OTHER PEOPLE KNOW THAT AS THAT IS NEW USA GOVERMENT AND BANK OF IRAQ THAT IS NEW ONE ...YEA I KNOW IS A LIE I HAVE EVEN A USA ARMY ID CARD PIC THAT WAS SEND TO ME AND YES I ALL WAYS SAY WHEN THERE ASK CAN I COME YEA I WILL NOT STOP THEM BUT WITH OUT ME SEEN REAL PAPERS NOT FORGERYS IF REAL I TALK IF NOT POLICE WILL HELP ...AS MY MUM BROTHER IN GERMANY IS ALL POLICE ..AM JUST SO TIRED OF ALL THE BS THERE TELLING PEOPLE AND IS NOT JUST ARMY ALL SO SOME SO THERE SAY CONTRACTERS ALL BIG BS I HAVE ALL OF THEM TALKING TO ME BUT MOST TOLD ME AFTER SOME TIME THERE ARE SCAMMERS BUT CAN NOT SCAM ME FOR SOME OR OTHER THINGS AND NO I WILL NEVER SEND MONEY ,, BURNT ONES NEVER SECOND TIME JUST LET ME KNOW ABOUT THE NAMES I SEND YOU I STILL NOT KNOW HOW DO PIC HERE
THANKS
P.S
NO I DO NOT FEAR THEM