Information on romance scams and scammers.
#170045 by Grumpstier Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:58 pm
I see back in 2010 there was a man posing as sgt. Micheal wells....well he is back and I have been talking to him for a week now and says he is in Kabul Afghanistan and he is being punished by the general for a bomb being missing and he is leader over the bomb division and they won't give him any food as punishment until I send him $350 but he wants me to send it to an army representative in Indiana Susan Yout....which I was kind of leery at the beginning because he said he was from Ohio with a 11 yr old daughter that a nanny is taking care of...just didn't sound right at all...the way he talks u can tell he is not from the US....the same pictures that were posted on here in 2010 r the ones he sent me too with a little girl....I'm so disgusted....where r these real people that these scammers know so much about and have access to their pictures....I met him on Skout which he has deleted his profile from there now but is still talking to me on Yahoo! Messenger....I am so glad I found this sight and his pictures....I'm not sending him any money and never ever thought about it....these people need to be stopped!!!! He is using wellsmike53 as his yahoo id...beware ladies!!!
Advertisement

#170047 by Bryon Williams Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:01 pm
Welcome to ScamWarners Grumpstier,

You are 100% correct it is a scam. The Military would not deprive a Soldier of food. Punishment would not happen that way. In the military as in a bank a bomb is very very unlikely to go missing. Also, if the military wanted money from him. They would just take it out of his pay. Yet, he will still get food, housing and clothing.

The military does not communicate with anyone but the Soldier. Even if he was married his wife does not communicate with his Superior. Nor his Mom. Especially, someone he met over the internet.

Is this his correct email address [email protected]

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/