Information on romance scams and scammers.
#2995 by Ralph Thu Mar 27, 2008 6:47 am
Yet another romance scammer, here is the "cant pay the hotel bill" format supplied by a very helpfull citizen. If you see this, thank you

I wish I could see through your eyes so I would know what you like to see. I wish I knew your wishes, so I could give you everything you want. I wish I dreamed the same dreams you do, and together we could make them come true. I wish I knew what makes you happy, so I could make you the happiest person in the whole world. And lastly, I wish I were a cell in your blood, so I would be sure I was somewhere in your heart.

When you are low with nowhere to go remember this, when you open your eyes, your heart, your spirit, yourself, there you will find me..... i will always be there for you at all times... in rainy and sunny,in winter and summer, in bad and good condition, in thunder and sunshine at all times... i promise you i will never let go.
i want to rest on your chest and fall asleep on your chest.
i know we will work through fire face so many difficulties but we will never loose up because we are a team and two is better than one.

i want you to be my bestfriend,boyfriend, comforter,confidant, companion,mindseeker, patner,soulmate, husband, father of our kids ,King and my best lover in the world.
i want to be your bestfriend,girlfriend,comforter,confidant,companion,mindseek
er,patner,soulmate,wife,mother of our kids ,queen,and your best lover in the world.

i know we do have a long way to go and our future will be good and bright.
i want to be there with you at home, i am so tired of been alone at all times, i am tired of the loneliness day and night.
i care so much to meet you and be with you in person. i can't wait to meet you in person and be safe in your arms.
i want us to be a team and be united in one peace and harmony.
but right now i can't meet you because of the problem i am facing here right now.
i am so sad and unhappy right now i am crying here so much..... i am so down here, i am hopeless and helpless .... i have no one for me. i don't know what to do hun.... i feel like to kill myself right now.
i am stuck and stranded here in the hotel that i stay here in nigeria, my wicked and heartless promoter that brought me down here left me and took away with all my money...... he cheat on me and took advantage on me.

my wicked and heartless promoter left me here stuck and stranded here in the hotel that i stay, he left without paying my hotel bills which is sum of 470usd$ dollars
i have my ticket but the hotel management has seized my ticket because of the hotel bills,my ticket which is a world economy class return trip ticket which is leaving here by friday evening 9 pm.
my ticket gives me opportunity to choose any airport to fly to directly from here back to anywhere in the World
the only problem i have right now is to pay my hotel bills and leave here to you.
i must pay my hotel bills before friday evening 9 pm.
i want you to get back to me with the nearest airport to you so that i can be able to change my ticket over there to you and you come and pick me up at the airport and take me home.
i want you to see what you can do to help me with the hotel bills because i cannot leave here without paying my hotel bills,,, i am so tired and fed up of here.
i can't wait to be there at home with you and start our new life together and build our family in one love.
i want to come over there and give you eternal and everlasting love that never dies and fade.
i can't wait to give you my first kiss and hug when we first meet at the airport and can't wait to feel your lovely touch all over my body.
honey you will help me in sending the money via western union money transfer it is a worldwide international transfer and i can receive the money down here and pay off the hotel management
below is my information that you will use in sending the money.
NAME FAITH CORRY
COUNTRY NIGERIA
STATE OGUN
CITY ABEOKUTA
ZIPCODE 23439
TEXT QUESTION MY HOMETOWN
ANSWER ADAMSTOWN
as soon as you send the money get back to me with the full details your first name and last name you use in sending the money with your full home address,city,state and postal code and the 10 digits money transfer control number mtcn number these are all the details that i will use to receive the money here.
i am here waiting to hear back from you soon.
with so much love.
your queen faith corry.
Thanks

honey the hotel told me they don't have overseas account and the only way is through western union money transfer honey

honey please and please when you get back from work go to the nearest western union and make the money sent you can even go now honey and send the money and get back to me with the money details so that i can cash the money and pay off the hotel bills
these is the only way you can help me out of here to you honey
honey you know tommorow is my last day and they said if i don't pay they will disconnect me tottally from the internet and we will not be able to communicate again honey.

i am so much depressed honey and i don't know what to do again i am crying honey .... honey please go and and make the money sent at western union money transfer i put all my hope in you and i hope you will not let me down and i need the nearest airport to you honey.

honey you will help me in sending the money via western union money transfer it is a worldwide international transfer and i can receive the money down here and pay off the hotel management
below is my information that you will use in sending the money.
NAME FAITH CORRY
COUNTRY NIGERIA
STATE OGUN
CITY ABEOKUTA
ZIPCODE 23439
TEXT QUESTION MY HOMETOWN
ANSWER ADAMSTOWN
as soon as you send the money get back to me with the full details your first name and last name you use in sending the money with your full home address,city,state and postal code and the 10 digits money transfer control number mtcn number these are all the details that i will use to receive the money here.
i am here waiting to hear back from you soon.
with so much love.
your queen faith corry.
Thanks
Advertisement