Information on romance scams and scammers.
#23259 by The Enchantress Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:58 pm
MILA POLIKARPOVISH

Liar and romance scammer

Aka Maya

Claims 26 years old, single, no children, "journalist" living in the Russian Federation

Mail address used [email protected]

X-Mailer: Voyager (v3.99.4) Professional

IP = 188.187.142.198 = Yoshkar-ola, Russian Federation

Message;

hello!

It is possible to get acquainted with you? My name Mila. To me of 26 years. I live separately from parents. With me there lives a cat by name of Malish. I work as the journalist. I like my work. But there is one minus - I am lonely. I would like to find the friend. On a site I liked your profile. I would be glad, if you have answered me. Maya

Mail;

I was glad to read your letter.

It was pleasant to me to find out about your life. You can tell about the work? You have not got tired of my questions? It was pleasant to me to find out a little about you.

I at all have not informed you on the family. I want, that you knew about my family also. I have my favourite mum and the daddy. I love them and I respect. My mum works as the teacher of Russian and the literature. To her 53 years. She respects and loves the work. She considers, that each citizen of the country should know the native language. She says, that these riches of the nation. If there is a language, means there is also a nation. You agree with me?

At us very rich and surprising language. Even Japanese admire with Russian. But very much very difficult in studying. To me so the acquaintance from Georgia has told. She has told to me, that it is easier to teach the Chinese language, than Russian. I did not learn the Chinese language and I do not know how much he is combined in studying.

My father, Kiril Polikarpovish worked as the teacher of physical culture. Now he on the deserved rest. To it of 60 years. He goes in for sports till now. He is in the good physical form. He very cheerful person. At him good sense of humour. In the spring my parents leave on a summer residence. Parents have the personal plot with the house. Also they plant rabbits and hens. They have constructed the little farm. My parents cannot sit without business. In an operating time they forget on all problems. They enjoy a rural life. I also help them. I am not
afraid to work in a garden or on a kitchen garden. My mum since the childhood has accustomed me to homework. You have a personal plot???

I would like to hear also about your family. You after all can tell about her in more details??? I live separately from the parents. I consider, that children after the university termination should be independent of parents. I try to be independent. Therefore I rent one-room apartment and I live separately from the parents. If I lived together with mum. That I could not carry out the children's dream - to get the kitten. Because at my mum an allergy on a wool of animals.

When I began to live separately from parents I began to reflect on a life. It has occurred not at once. When I come after work to myself home. I start to think of the future life. That I will reach in a life that I want from a life. The most important question for me - whether I can to find that man who will give me happiness. Love, mutual understanding and the most important thing, - children!!!

After all without children for me is all the same to live aimlessly. I consider. That each girl should give birth at least to one child. It is its duty to give one more little life. The child in a family is a happiness, the child is more expensive than a life.

What thoughts you have xxxxx?

You agree with me? I would like to hear your opinion. Maya

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
Advertisement

#28917 by vidigalbarbosa Wed May 19, 2010 10:18 am
Hello I am from Brazil and my name Vidigal
Recently I keep in touch with this person in the photo, with this same email. Maya Lose.
I do not know what a scammer and I see this today.
We have a relationship of friendship several months ago and we exchanged pictures and beautiful words.
I suspected that could be a blow when she asked me to help one that would regularize their visa, with the idea of coming to Brazil.
Please answer me if it is a con man because I'm enjoying it.
Thanks.
I have some pictures of it, I receive the email.
#28919 by ColinWarrins Wed May 19, 2010 10:27 am
Yes, this is a scam and you will be soon asked to pay money to help with the visa situation. Please do NOT pay any money to this person.

Email: Colin.Warrins at Scamwarners dot com
#28921 by vidigalbarbosa Wed May 19, 2010 10:57 am
Thank you. Really did not know this kind of scam, but I noticed something strange in someone who barely know, want to visit me in Brazil and request financial aid.
Thanks buddy.

Vidigal Barbosa
#28940 by The Enchantress Wed May 19, 2010 3:44 pm
Hi Vidigal. I am happy you are aware of this scammer.

Thank you for this posting this photograph and information.

It will alert and save others from being scammed. Well Done :=)

If you have any questions or wish to check out any other scammer anytime - please post.

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.