Information on romance scams and scammers.
#157027 by Grunt Sat Mar 16, 2013 6:27 am
Bio of the Lescotts :lol:

ivefoundlove.com
davidslescott
male 52 y/o texas, United States
I am male
Looking for female
Your real name David
Motto i m looking for the right woman
My birthday 25-03-1960
My match age 38-83
i like swimming, dancing, cooking, golf, football
Country United States
State, City texas
Occupation businss :mrgreen:
Religion Catholic
Children 1
Drinking Often

Last edited by Grunt on Sat Mar 16, 2013 6:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Advertisement

#157028 by Grunt Sat Mar 16, 2013 6:36 am
Bigchurch
davidslescott
i m looking for the write woman

Birthdate: March 25, 1960
(52 years old)
Lives in: College Station, Texas, United States
Marital Status: Divorced
Interests: Business news
Grandchildren: Yes
Active: Always on the go
Living situation: I live alone

52 year old man in College Station, Texas, United States Looking For: Women for friendship, a serious relationship or marriage

Profile for davidslescott
I am sweet, thoughtful, kind, and have a great sense of humor. I am very easy going and laid back. I am often told that I am very easy to talk with. I am not an angry person, and I am not interested in someone that is. Having past events shape your life is one thing, carrying the past as a burden that sits heavily upon your shoulders is not the way I view life

same name, age, and location on confirio.com
using this pic

#157029 by Grunt Sat Mar 16, 2013 6:40 am
My Name is David Lescott,Am originally from Us, am 5,8 Tall average body White / Caucasian,, I'm 52 years of age,I am Divorced for Good 2Year..,i have Child her name is Vera she is 16yrs....I am a christian by Religion and also a Caring,Nice,Kind,Faithful,Loyal and God Fearing Man..i love my daughter so much and She is all i have in this world. She lives with..I am a Man of High Moral Integrity....Kind and Very Supportive..I believe I am the Type of Man a woman would Love to spend the rest of Her Life with because I have the Qualities a Man should have.I do drink socially But i don't smoke...Am a nice,honest and good hearted man,with so much love and tender care,which i want to give to the right woman,have so much love to give.Am not here for head games or pretending,am looking for a serious relationship that someday will lead to Marriage.....My dreams is finding the right woman and that will really make my dreams come true and I'll also make hers come true too,Who knows maybe its you,..Well when I find her I really will love to hold hands with her walking side by side on the street and kissing each other,And also go to the beach together and watching the sunset and also looking into each others eyes and saying the sweetest thing in the world..I will love her,cherish her,adore her,respect her,care for her,treat her like an Angel and be by her side always and forever..Share my good and bad times with her..Show her how special,precious,and beautiful she is to my heart....i want you to know that Love and Friendship come in many way and Love is heart,i think each other Can be Honest,Caring,loyal,understanding,communicate,i think everything is going to work out.. distance does not mean anything in Relationship or friendship..My dream is when I find her and we love and care for each other so much like no couple was ever loved and adored before,I'll make her happy,put great and wonderful smiles in her heart and soul forever.Would stop here for know and hope to hear from you soon.
David

Received: from [23.29.113.66]
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2013

IP: 23.29.113.66
Hostname: 23-29-113-66.dallas.lonlinet.net
Organization: Incero LLC
Services: Suspected network sharing device
Type: Corporate
State/Region: Texas
City: Austin

the proxy fits the claimed location, neatly done :=)
but I realized :oh-joy:
#157030 by Grunt Sat Mar 16, 2013 6:58 am
http://www.matchdoctor.com/profile_davidslescott.html &
http://www.lovecompass.com/profiledavidslescott.htm
sam info as before

http://www.howaboutwe.com/users/davidslescott
davidslescott
51, Male, Straight
College Station, TX

Career/Job engineer
Education 2 Year College
Faith Catholic (Somewhat Important to me)
Politics Liberal
Race/Ethnicity White
Children Have 'em and they don't live with me

About davidslescott
An awesome place I've visited: quinspack, lodon
My perfect Sunday: i go to church
The movie I've watched the most times: action
My life history in 5 sentences or fewer: i have been hurt once with my ex wife, she cheated on me with a best friend of mine when i was not at home. so i finally cought them that is why i divorce her
My first concert / My dream concert: i dream that i will meet the right woman very soon

this pic is stolen from the 2007-MS-album of an American Virgil V., St. Louis, MO

#157031 by Grunt Sat Mar 16, 2013 7:16 am
his extended family :lol:

datememateme.com
davidslescott
Sex: Man
City: college station
Description
i am davids lescott by name i live in texas united state of america i work as an enginear i ve two twins as my blood babby but i ve no wife ilosted my wife last two years december in wyorming she had an accident so since then i ve been looking for a responsible caring lovely girl that can take good care of me and my twins and me.

Image Image Image

pics show James Wildfowler, UK adult model and actor

same pics on netlog
davidslescott
male - 40 years, college station, Nigeria :laugh-s:

About me
I hope that you fine and in good health,i'm really glad that we can exchange emails and i hope that soon we both can sit dow and have a cup of coffee,i would also love to chat with you,thought am new to this,i feel that i've found all what i want and desire,i did like you to know a little more about me,my life has been filled with heartbreaks and i don't want anymore hurt or pains,I want to find a woman, who wants a relationship based on "Truth, Real Love(not **** love), Compassion, Friendship, Loyalty, and Honesty!!!! I also want to be able to be "Romantic" to her with Love, not her telling me things like "If you love me, you will do "this or that" for me". I want to be able to do anything to make her happy, because "I Love Her", not because she tells me to do it. Know what I mean? I want to feel EXCITED when we Kiss!! When we Hug!! When we Hold hands while we are in public or our home.

add. pic of guy in police uniform
too small to download ...
but also on James Wildfowler's homepage :lol:
#157033 by Grunt Sat Mar 16, 2013 7:43 am
http://www.matchdirect.com/profiles/Davidslescott.htm
Davidslescott
Halifax • Nova Scotia • Canada
53 years old, 5'9" [175 cm] tall
Divorced, seeking woman 18 - 99
sex man
eyes Black
hair Black --- look at hid head :lol:
status Divorced
education Bachelor Degree
ethnicity Caucasian/White

ABOUT ME
david32
I am a person who looks beyond what may be the obvious. Character is worth more than flashiness. I am a person who appreciates honesty and a great sense of humor. I love to laugh and to enjoy the simple things in life. I would appreciate a person who has a good sense of who she is and a sense of direction about where she wants to be. I can appreciate a woman who sees a man as a friend and a partner..

WHAT I'M LOOKING FOR
I would like someone that will love and respect me for who I am, that likes to hold my hand and surprise me with a little kiss when I least expect it,or give me a wink from across the room to let me know she's thinking about me or give me a call just to let me know she's thinking about me... Because I will be doing the same..

#157035 by Grunt Sat Mar 16, 2013 7:57 am
email address leads to a profile on FB
facebook.com/davidslescott
Davids Lescott
Manager at oil and gass
Studied at Barry University
Lives in College Station, Texas
From Bryan, Ohio

pics extremely small

Image Image Image

last pic stolen from
linkedin.com/pub/timothy-j-confair/1a/123/417