Information on romance scams and scammers.
#161206 by Grunt Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:08 am
pics show model Sara Sexton

badoo
Manisa Pmloki
Je veux me faire des amis
from Paris, France

uploaded 10 pics :shock:

Advertisement

#161207 by Grunt Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:14 am
FMF
Melliforluv1
Hi there,,,,I am here seriously looking for the love of my life to have a sweet lovely moment together with.
Age & Gender: 29 Year Old Woman
same profile pic as in previous post
My Education: High School
My Profession: Volunteer Nurse
My Marital Status: Single
I Want Children? Yes
I Have Children? No
About Me
I am a creative and very bright person. I know what I want and I follow my aims. I am very open-minded and kind girl. I hate lies, I'm always honest with people and want people to be honest with me. I am positive and very friendly and have many friends. I believe in love and dream to meet my ideal man.

It was lovely to look over your profile and i decided to email and say hi to you now.
I hope to hear back from you again as I'm waiting for your reply now.
#161232 by Grunt Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:58 am
FMF

Melliforluv1 wrote
Nice to hear from you xxx and i would be really glad to know more about each other,if you don't mind.
Here is my email address : f o r e v e r_ l o v i n g y o u 7 7 @ y a h o o . c o m
I will be waiting for your email to start from there.
#170688 by Grunt Sat Jul 06, 2013 2:45 pm
Sarah Sexton again :lol:

MDF
ross_cute
28 year old, woman from United States

Hi saw your profile and i like it i am new to this online dating stuff and i wanted to try if something good could be out of it..,but do you really want a true love?A faithful relationship?a partner that will be loyal and caring and honest to you,and do you really want a good relationship?and but for me. Age , beauty and wealth does not matter to me, all am after is love and if you believe in power of love kindly get in touch with me to my private mail id [email protected] i will like to here from you
#170689 by Grunt Sat Jul 06, 2013 2:47 pm
BP
ross_cute
Sex: Female
Last Login: May 28