Information on romance scams and scammers.
#23830 by The Enchantress Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:03 pm
SHANE WILLS

Liar and romance scammer

User name used simplemehot

Claims 22 or 23 years old, dob 3rd March 1987, single, never married, no children, "accountant" living in Annapolis, Maryland, USA

Mail address used [email protected]

IP = 122.55.47.71 = Philippine in Philippines

Messages;

I like to meet all kinds of people! People that are interesting or different, or just really chill and mellow. Of course, I can think of some select ones that I've always wanted to meet, but who doesn't; famous people usually. That list could go on and on, so I actually won't bother to put anything like that on here. I always love to go re-meet people that I used to know, too, since I have moved so much. It's great to be able to go just about anywhere and be able to hang with someone that you used to know and catch up on things that have been goin on.,....well hoping to meet you all.. and lets enjoy !!!

the hardest challenge is to be your self in a world where everyone is trying to make you be somebody else. .......... I'm an outgoing, outdoorsy person who works a lot. Probably too much but the dream is always to one day stop working so much or to one day start working doing something I love. I do love to travel. I've been to a few places, mostly cities, but there are so many more places and countries I want to go visit. . Absolutely can't wait! It'll be the time of my life. . I really wish I could do something good and useful eventually for people and the planet in general. Don't ever want fame; just fulfillment. I always love to learn new things and meet all kinds of new people. If I could afford it I would go to school forever and have some fun all the time. I love to hang out with friends too... whether to party or just to hang out and talk or watch movies.

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
Advertisement