Information on romance scams and scammers.
#23937 by Ryan Hains Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:02 pm
Romance Scammer

[email protected]

IP 41.208.184.4 Senegal

My Love..
How are you doing together with your condition of health which is the most important thing to my life, l hope is fine over-there my God is doing greater thing in you life send my greeting to your family,I am reaching you once again in order to make our contact reality

My Name is Juliet, i have been thinking of you and the type of man you are ,but i belive you are for me ,I am from Liberia in Africa ,5.4ft tall, fair in complexion single,never married and presently i am residing here in Death Certificate as a result of the war that was fought in my country some years ago.I am very much happy to read your lovely mail and am here to tell you that i will be with you for the rest of my life because this is my first time of searching of my trustee towards my condition here.so that i will start coming to your country as soon as possible and now God has bring you to my life,I will be very open minded and faithfull to you all the time.

My Late Father Dr Wahid Sary was the Industrial Managing Director of (Wahid INDUSTRIAL COMPANY LTD) in the federal capital of Liberia (Monrovia) the economy capital of my Country,before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and father in a cold blood But my father was take to the hospital before he died after some days. It is only me that is alive now and i managed to save my life,where I'm presently residing in N'dioum refugee camp here in Senegal under the (A.C.C.M CHURCH) control by Rev Pastor Anthony James. I am seeking political asylum due to the civil war in my country. I am in sufferings and pains here in this camp and i really need to have some one by my side to encourage me and give me good advise in life and help me to come out from this situation.
I will like to know more about your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently is what i will like to hear from you to let me know through call or mail.I will tell you more about myself in my next mail.Please be open to me before replying to my mail because i don't need anybody that will hurt my little hope in this life OK.
Attached here is my picture and i know you will like it.I will also like to see yours today in returns of your mail back to me,Hoping to hear from you soonest
Yours In Love.
Miss Juliet Sary..

Advertisement