Information on romance scams and scammers.
#23942 by The Enchantress Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:24 pm
SHERRY

Liar and romance scammer

User name used sherryluv4st

Claims 25 or 26 years old, dob 15th January 1984, single, never married, no children, living in Long Beach, Los Angeles County, California, USA

Mail address used [email protected]

IP = 77.220.15.135 = Kenya

Message;

hi,am sherry am 25years old single Not Married and no kids. I love to listen to music. I love children and believe they are like precious flowers of the world. I also like animals too and music. I like so much to list all.What I am seeking in long term is marriage based on Love, mutual respect, and understanding. That is how I see the future. My goal in life is to be married and have a happy family in a home filled with love. Also for you to be my best friend, to share everything with,as well as passionate lover. I know that not everything in life can be perfect all the time, but I am willing to always do my best for my future man.he will be always my first priority. I am very, very sincere in finding my partner in life. I need a man to spend the rest of my life with and who knows if it might be you.I'm a woman who has a very strong desire for a serious relationship. It's so great to be together and love and I hope, someday we'll meet and we will be happy in our souls and hearts! feel free to give me a hit or let chat and get to know each other better

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
Advertisement