Information on romance scams and scammers.
#23943 by The Enchantress Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:25 pm
ANITA SMITH

Liar and romance scammer

Aka Anita Cole

User name used anita121

Claims 27 or 30 years old, dob 19th August 1982, "nurse" living in Kittrell, Vance County, North Carolina, USA, but presently in Africa

Mail addresses used [email protected] [email protected]

IP = 41.219.211.17 = Nigeria

Message;

i am woman looking the love of my life.
Last edited by The Enchantress on Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
Advertisement

#23989 by The Enchantress Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:28 pm
Mail;

Thanks for the mail,

Immediately i got your email my feelings turn over on you and it seems you are the right man which i have been seacrhing for to bring back the smile which i use to smile when my father was still alive,For a good relationship to grow we need to trust each other and be honest with each other to acheive what we want to acheive well i am seeking for man which will be the flesh to my flesh and also the bone to my bone,

It's true I have never seen you and we have never met,Never shaken Hands or even truly hugged and yet!I know for sure you care for me by the kindness that you give.And our keyboards keep us together doesn't matter where we live.So I am emailing you to put a smile on your face and to let you know in my heart you have a special place.The sun is always shining just above the cloudy haze,as we share friendship across an online maze.We express love and kindness without a face.It comes from deep inside our hearts from a special place.

Within our lives we share special dreams, unusual and unique,and it is with our keyboards that we speak.You are a friend of mine from the emails we exchange,I wouldn't know you on the street and it doesn't even seem strange.You have brightened my life with the thoughtfulness you show.

Your words encourage me more than you could know.As people change and times keep changing too,one thing stays the same ~the way I feel for you.For this friendship we possesswe owe a world of gratitude and debt,because we would not know each other if it wasn't for the net,I will want you to tell me your feelings about me and what you think we can do to acheive our goal.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Anita

#24063 by The Enchantress Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:43 pm
Hello xxxxx,

Thanks for your wonderfull mail you send to me i really love it and you sound loving man thanks so much hope to recive another one meanwhile you have not told me were you are from coz i have to know more about you first,

wel..... my name is anita smith, 30year old, born in american growup in american but my mum from Africa i school in america as nures were i obtail my certificate as nures but am here in africa now with my mother coz i lost my daddy wen i was 15year she the only one take care of us we are two me and my brother.

attach is my pics thanks hoep to hear from you soon

Anita

#24269 by The Enchantress Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:07 am
Hello Dear,

How are you doing? thanks for you mail ssincslly i really enjoy what i read from you it like you are the real love am looking which is gona brig back the smill i use to smaill wen my father were still alive meanwhil you said in your mail maybe i can join you easter to me okay but i have to tell my mother first if she aproved it i will moreso babe you have to send me your direct celephone number for easy commincation why i said so is that am the only child of my parent but i will discouse it with my mother today and you have to talk to her on phone okay. attach is my picture hope you love it and you too send me pic of yours thanks Anita

#24287 by Ralph Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:09 am
Hello honey,

How are you today ?I received your wonderful and assuring email this morning and i am happy.

My mum will be glad to know you,as i have already talked with her into understanding that we are in practical love and she understood me and she always want my happiness.

Meanwhile,you are no more a stranger to her because of all i told her about you,i have to lie to make things work out well for us,so she believe you really love me and base on this honey,try to demostrate the love i have pre-empted to her,ok ??

She has agreed to talk with you and she gave me her email address,hence i urge you to urgently contact her,introduce yourself to her as my lover and that you are not for games,this is what she want's to hear,because she want's my happiness.Her email address is : [email protected]

Let me knowq when you contact her darling.I love you.

Your's Anita.
#24355 by Ralph Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:41 am
The scammer plays the part of her mother in this email;

Hello Mr.(first name removed),

To be candid,my daughter told me about you,i try to asked many questions about the relationship and she explained to me.She told me you invited her to meet you in your country.

Anita is 30,she no more a kid but you know she is my only child,i don't like her going to places i am not satisfied with.I am afraid because lots of things is happening today in the world.My husband is dead,anita is my husband,mother,son and daughter.She is everything to me.So,i am scared to allow her come to your country,and i still want her happiness too.

Mr. (First name removed),all i want you to assure me of her safety,that is all.Also i would want you to speak with my own uncle about it.Anita will come,because i cannot deny her happiness but assure me she will be safe.So,send your telephone number,so my uncle will have to speak with you and know you too.

Thanks,
joyce smith

Scammers love to hear their victim's voice, it allows them to seem more realistic when somebody can speak to you, in this case, the "Uncle" will undoubtedly be the person writing the emails from both Anita and the mother's email address

15 minutes after the above email came this from "Anita";
Hello removed,

My mum told me this morning she received your email and she has responded.Is it true ??

My mum seem to have problem of strong feelings for me.She told me she is not satisfied but she want's me to be happy.Although she did not tell me all she told you in her email but said she will be happy if you can discuss with her uncle,that can help her relax.What do you think,Removed ??

Expect to hear from you.I love you.

Anita.
#26315 by The Enchantress Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:27 pm
Hello my dear xxxxx,

thanks so much for you sweet poem i really apriciate it. yes i have meet a travel agent on how to get to you. he as told me the cost of flight from africa to your place which is going to cost us about $1,300 meanwhile you have to send me your closer airport to you but you have to pic me put from there as soon i get there.

honey i really cant wait to meet you coz i really love you.

Awaiting to hear from you soon

Anita

#26446 by The Enchantress Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:35 pm
Hello Darling,

I read through your mail this morning and it became obvious that your love for me has grown tremedously,the sweet words you used for me,is appreciated,i love you.

Darling,i don't think i will have direct flight to (your) airport from here,so please let me know how to connect (your) airport when i land in your international airport.

Darling it will be safer if you send the money through western union account officer and his informations are this :

ANTHONY.G.UZONNAH
LAGOS NIGERIA.

Darling,do not forget to forward the following western informations after sending it to enable the clearance of the money in the western union.

THE FULL NAMES YOU USE IN SENDING THE MONEY

ADDRESS YOU INCLUDE

THE QUESTION AND ANSWER

THE TEN SECURITY DIGIT NUMBERS.

Darling,it means i will be with you on sunday if i could get the ticket before friday.It is like i dream honey.So at last i am gonna be with you,feel you,hold your lips against mine,i am really happy darling.I hope you can make me happy sexually.

Darling,i wait to hear from you.LOVE YOU.

Your's anita.

#26897 by The Enchantress Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:43 pm
This scammer now changes mail address to [email protected]

Hello My xxxxx,

Thanks for your prompting email i received from you this morning and i want to appreciate your love for me,which is more important to me than any.

I am really looking to beign with you soon,as my love enthusiasm has arosed to a high degree,which i wouldn't deny myself.I wanna really have real love with you,xxxxx .I believe you gonna make me feel on top of the world when i am really having your arms around my irrestible waist and body,like yours,i guess.

I will wait today for your account officer to enable me book my ticket,i am really in mood to give you all you want from a woman.Darling,please remember to tell the sender to make sure he or she fill's the western union form properly and the informations for the cashing to also be accurate to avoid unnecessary delay in western union point here.

My love is as strong as the rock,i insist xxxxx.

Your's love,
Anita.

#27157 by The Enchantress Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:57 pm
Hello my love xxxxx,

babe now that things was like this we have to find solution to it meanwhile i have talk to my mother she has promise to give us $200.. my baby now that is like this what do you think is going to happen now.

i will be very happy if you can send the balance so that i can buy my ticket befor friday and get to you as soon as posible,

Honey if you wanna send the money pls do send the money on this bank officer

NAME: AYEGBOKAN . A. FASANMI
ADDRESS: LOGOS NIGERIA

Awaiting to read from you soon thanks
yours lover Anita

Hello my sweet hearth xxxxx,

how are you doing hope were things is doing well, i seem not hear from you pls i wanna hear from you soon coz my mind is not at rest since i do not hear from you honey hope to hear from you soon i love you

Anita

#27747 by Ralph Mon May 03, 2010 4:37 am
The emails continue,

My dear love Removed ,
how are you doing hope you enjoy this wonderful sunday if so glory be too God ,
honey i did not hear from you since i email you you dont care to reply my mail pls tell me what is happening.
i miss you .
your lover Anita

Hello love ,
your love have left a scar in my hear i cant erase a mark i cant clean off. sometime i try to forget the pain i feel of your absence , but deep down , soul know i miss you .moreso

i am not supposed to think about you or wonder where you have been but no matter how i fight it thought of you sneak in .
while i am sleeping tonight ,you can bet it i will be dreaming about you .Good night

i miss you Removed am waiting to hear from you soon
your lover Anita.

From this point there have been no replies from the intended victim;

Hello my love removed,
i really dont knoe where to star, you really put me stage of dilema but i have foregive you in my hearth love i have sower not to love someone else but you coz you really show me love.

honey i really love you from the buttom of me hearth which you knows that .
my love i have foregive you .
ples i can wait to be with you and take good care of you, and prepare to give you child becoz i you are the father of my on born baby pls love .
thanks
yours lover Anita babe.

Hello honey ,
where are you ?
waiting to hear from you soon i miss you
yours angel
Anita

Hello Removed,
this is the last time i will ever email you if i dont reply me okay
Removed what is really happening with you over there
thanks
Anita.

At this point, the scammer sees no way of getting any money from this victim, he may be back for another go at some stage later
#31018 by Ralph Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:37 pm
Scammers can be quite persistent and sometimes, even months after their victim ignores them they can come back and try again, here is an email received today from this scammer who decides to have one more go;

hello Removed,
i am here to tell you that God will pay you back all the pain you caused me because i have put all my hope and the love to you .
anita

The love is for the victims money and the hope is to be able to steal it , fortunately, as much as this scammer hopes, he will not be seeing any of it :)If you are in a situation with a scammer and want to break contact, the best way is always to completely ignore them, in time they will go away but if they do come back out of the blue, keep ignoring and they will leave you alone
#31503 by Ralph Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:49 pm
The scammer is hoping to get some of the money he was asking about all that time ago, this just in

Hello my lover removed,
it was nt my fault my love since i dont hear from your i thinks you have got another woman there even i was fall sick here because of you thanks God for my mother who take care of me. also the last time you said you are going to send me another money for my coming since them i dont hear you.
well i have forgive you all you have don to me also forgive me all i have don to you.
honey as i promises you that no one can take your love from me and it still remain there .
Honey now i want you to tell me what you up to and tell me wen to come over .
Awaiting your reply
Anita

Scammers love to make their victims feel bad and for them to feel responsible for their problems, thankfully in this case the "victim" will not be losing any money