Information on romance scams and scammers.
#24004 by The Enchantress Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:49 pm
MARY JAMES

Liar and romance scammer

User name used maryjames211

Claims 26 or 27 or 28 years old, dob 3rd December 1983, single, no children, "accountant" living in Miami, Florida, USA

Mail addresses used [email protected] [email protected]

IP = 41.155.18.244 = Nigeria

Messages;

I am a kind and fun-loving person who wishes to meet someone with those same qualities. I would like someone who is passionate about life and wants to take it to it's fullest, someone who cares about other people, someone who enjoys spending time with and showing affection to their partner add me maryjames22270 at ya dot com

Hello...........I go thru your profile and i found it lovely and interesting as well My name is MARY,i was born in the year1981 but my mother is from UK....... am a sexy, loyal, and devoted woman who's looking for a man to please me. Someone to share personal moments with, enjoy life and to firmly hold the blessings of a lasting and undying happiness. I amone woman born to please to not tease. if you are interested do get back.......you can add me to your messenger on maryjames211@yahoo. comso that we can chat Hope to hear from you soon...........mary
looking for true love
Miami, Florida, United State

I amone woman born to please to not tease. if you are interested do get back.... ...you can add me to your messenger on [email protected]

maryjames22270, am looking for a soulmste. 27 year old Woman miami, FL, United States. Seeking: Man

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
Advertisement