Information on romance scams and scammers.
#234801 by Bryon Williams Mon Jan 19, 2015 2:05 am
These W. African Romance Scammers are the worse. They are lower than dog sh!t.

These scammers waits months prior to the money request. They make sure they have the victim fully engaged in the scam. They work your emotions with stolen poems and loving words. They use stolen pictures of nice looking men and a wonderful career.

Most of the time they will get you on their daily schedule. You are up late at night and not eating properly.

With all the above you are not thinking straight and he is emotionally abusing you. This is when he will do the money request.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
Advertisement

#234925 by Bryon Williams Tue Jan 20, 2015 12:02 am
Mod Note: Anyone wanting to report this scammer and do not wish to post it may forward the emails to me.
See my signature for my email address. Remove the spaces.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

#234927 by Bryon Williams Tue Jan 20, 2015 12:24 am
bryonwilliams. sw @ gmail. com << Remove the spaces.

#234928 by scamburster07 Tue Jan 20, 2015 12:25 am
Note: This post was made by the scammer himself, a pathetic worm who is a waste of oxygen. He joined in an attempt to intimidate one or more of his victims. We have left this post intact to show you just how low these scumbags will sink. He is also using the name Michael Babs and the email address [email protected] --dotti

thanks at all for heads up
#234932 by Bryon Williams Tue Jan 20, 2015 1:18 am
785-409-1073
1-785-409-1073

denreynaz

[email protected]

Chris Alfred Hernandez

morning,
well i can see you logged out on me and i would say kudos to that. come to think of it. i appreciate you sending the money but it wouldn't solve anything for me and i see no point wasting like over $10 on transport to go get the money. That means i have 40 left and what would that do for me? and i am so sure if you go get your money back with the sending fee which they gonna give you its still gonna be more useful for you than me. sit and think about this and i am so sure you would understand what i mean better. i am not trying to be rude has i appreciate you sending the money at first. The end point is just that i would go on an get the money and if you wouldn't get it back then it means you have given Western union that for Christmas celebration. if you do not reply this i understand your mad with me.
have a nice day and merry Christmas and happy new year in advance.

i am so sorry baby and i never mean to be like that, things where just a lil bit hard here for me and i decided to ask thinking if you gonna be able to hep but right now since you said you cant, i do understand baby. i never mean to get to hurt you love. i just asked thinking if you where gonna be able to help with anything but right now since you said you cant baby. i do understand that love. i love and miss you so much and i just cant wait to be home to be with you my sweet love

hello baby, well i was the chatting with you last night, its just a misunderstanding that occured last night. all i wanted to know was if you had money sent or not so i can inform richard and know how we gonna get it the next day and not to stress you or cause you anything. i never meant that for you baby. i just hope you understand what i mean now. i love you so much my sweet love and i look forward been home to be with you my love.

#308336 by Thedude64 Wed Oct 05, 2016 6:41 pm
He was also posing as Michael Hernandez on Uniform Dating ... Said his wife and son were killed in a car crash and both his parents were dead ... Kept trying to obtain my bank details from me and repeatedly asked for money for a supposed business that he had in Nigeria cutting logs and exporting ... Tried to say his account was blocked as someone had tried to fraudulently use his account .... The cheek !!!!! I then encountered a George Robles on the same site who used the same sob story and I smelt the same RAT !!!!

LADIES BEWARE !!!!!
#308393 by KRM1978 Thu Oct 06, 2016 7:15 am
Did the person use any new email, pictures or phone numbers? If so, please post them so they will come up if another victim thinks to google him. It's crazy that they're still using his information since we actually found the real person in the photos and helped him secure his Facebook information. Thanks for your post!