Information on romance scams and scammers.
#24046 by Breakwind Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:49 pm
From [email protected] Thu Mar 11 18:40:12 2010
X-Apparently-To: <snip> via 76.13.12.220; Thu, 11 Mar 2010 10:40:30 -0800
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
X-YahooFilteredBulk: 62.149.157.211
X-YMailISG: <snip>
X-Originating-IP: [62.149.157.211]
Authentication-Results: mta1176.mail.mud.yahoo.com from=; domainkeys=neutral (no sig); from=katamail.com; dkim=neutral (no sig)
Received: from 127.0.0.1 (HELO smtpnewsletter1-pc.aruba.it) (62.149.157.211) by mta1176.mail.mud.yahoo.com with SMTP; Thu, 11 Mar 2010 10:40:30 -0800
Received: (qmail 18885 invoked by uid 89); 11 Mar 2010 18:40:14 -0000
Received: by simscan 1.1.0 ppid: 18732, pid: 18778, t: 0.1215s scanners: clamav: 0.88.4/m:40/d:1722
Received: from unknown (HELO smtp1-pc.aruba.it) (62.149.157.188) by smtpnewsletter1-pc.ad.aruba.it with SMTP; 11 Mar 2010 18:40:13 -0000
Received: (qmail 2352 invoked by uid 89); 11 Mar 2010 18:40:13 -0000
X-Spam-Checker-Version: SpamAssassin 3.2.5 (2008-06-10) on smtp1-pc.ad.aruba.it
X-Spam-Level: **
X-Spam-Status: No, score=2.5 required=5.0 tests=BAYES_50,MIME_HTML_ONLY autolearn=no version=3.2.5
Received: from unknown (HELO localhost) (10.10.176.102) by smtp1-pc.ad.aruba.it with SMTP; 11 Mar 2010 18:40:13 -0000
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-Mailer: AtMail PHP 5.1
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
To: <[email protected]>
Reply-To: [email protected]
Content-Type: text/html; charset="utf-8"
X-Origin: 210.13.115.65
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2010 19:40:12 +0100
Subject: hello
"[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Add sender to Contacts
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
X-Spam-Rating: smtpnewsletter1-pc.ad.aruba.it 1.6.2 0/0/N
Content-Length: 578

Hello
my name is miss nomvuyo o was browsing and i saw your mail ,so i dicided to write you
if your mail is real ,i am loking for a ralationship that will take me to a
familly i dont know if you can take me to familly , but if you can,This is my
email adress ([email protected])please write me back so that i will give you
my photos ok.kisss
Advertisement

#24048 by The Enchantress Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:18 pm
Definite scam - delete and do not reply.

Return-Path: [email protected]

IP = 196.12.239.57 = Casablanca, Morocco

Note these messages;

nomvuyo_makana

what i am looking for is someone who is sweet caring and honest. someone who will speak his mind and not be affraid of the consequences but still take peoples feelings into account. family oriented and likes animals. other than that you will have to contact me to find out

baby4love - claiming to live in Argentina

Hello,
it give me a great pleassure to write you after viewing your profile which interest me to have communication with you, i really want to have a good relationship with you
i will be very happy if you can write me through my email for easiest communication. my email is([email protected] )
i am expecting your reply soonest bye.
have a blessed day

Mail;

Greeting to you,

How are you? i hope that all is well with you, My name is miss nomvuyo ,i know that you may be suprise how i get your email, i got your email today when i was browsing looking for honest partner at then i feel to drop this few line to you , and i will like you to contact me through my email so that we can know each other and exchange our pictures, and we may become partner.

Remember the distance does not matter what matters is the love, truth, honest and understading we share with each other.

i am waiting to hear from you soon.please you can contact me through my email adress ([email protected])

kiss regards Miss nomvuyo

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
#24127 by Ryan Hains Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:01 pm
Same script as first reported

But this time from 41.208.137.70 Senegal

Plus Photos

Hello,

Thanks for your response and given me your time today.How was your day?,Mine is a little bit hot over here in Dakar.How about your family not forgeting friends and work alltogether?hopefully all are okay.please bear with me.I Really like to have a
good relation-hip with you,and i have a special reason why i decided to contact you.

My name is Miss Nomvuyo John Garang.I am 24 years old from Wanglei village in Bor, Sudan, i am 5.6ft tall, black in complexion,single.Presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in darka Senegal as a result of the Political/religoius crisis that have been causing problems in my country.

My late father Dr John Garang de Mabior .He was Vice President of Sudan and former leader of the rebel Sudan People's Liberation Army.one of the most sucessful enterpreneur then in my country Dinka ethnic group, (Ltd) and my mother was a senior accountant at the City Bank Of my country then ,before In late July 2005, my father died in helicopte crashed

the tragic war which claim my mothers life and now living me as an orphan now and I managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal where i am leaving now.I would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently.

Please listen to this,i have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which i will send to you later,because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is $6.5M (Six Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars).

So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my travelling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you.I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me.

regarding to the above i will like you to be confidential and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it. Remember i am giving you all this information due to confident I confide on you. I like sincere, kind, respectful, honest and understanding people,truthful and a man of vision, truth and hardworking.I love English language but I would like to know many other if God give me the opportunity but i speak English very good .However I will like you to call me because we still have allot to discuss.with the rev pastor s Dominic s number 00221.701069436or+221.701069436 please tell him that you want to speack to Nomvuyo he will sent for me ok .

Thanks and God bless you, Looking forward to your urgent response & have a nice day. Patiently waiting to read from you soonest. My Pic is bellow.