Information on romance scams and scammers.
#24114 by Ryan Hains Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:03 pm
Ninal Godwill

[email protected]

IP 41.208.131.68 Senegal

Typical Romance Scammer

My name is miss Nina i saw your email today at http://www.vo2ov.com when i was searching for a good partnership to establish my love to so i get your email,and became intrested in you,i will also like to know more about you,and i want you to send an mail to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom l am.Here is my email address ([email protected]).I believe we can move from here.I am waiting for your mail to my email address above.miss Nina .(Remeber the distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life)

My Dearest

I am glad that you got the message i sent you in that site. How is everything around you? i guess that you are well. My name is Ninal gowill william, My age is 25 years and my height is 5.8 ft and my weight is 65. I am the only child of of Late Dr. godwill william . from Ivory Coast in west Africa, who died during the war in my country last two years (2007). My father was the personal adviser to our former head of state.
President Konan Bedie

My father is the owner of this cocoa farm in Kolabadougou village and personal assistant to former head of state, president Konan Bedie on Agricultural.

During the political conflict in our country the rebels attacked him and killed and burnt both him and my mother inside our home town in Kolabadougou. I was in my first year in the university studying nursing. I got the news and was afraid and one of a friend took me to a neighboring country Senegal in the same West Africa and told me declare myself a refugee because i was afraid and almost got mad. Some good samaritans took me to one orphanage and remind home This is were i am since 2007 as a refugee.

I thought that i will come out from here but i have find out that i need some documents to be freed from here which i cannot get for now.
. We are only allowed to freedom around the compound only twice a week, Its just like one staying in the prison, I do not have any other person but i believe that with you, i will live again.

The only person i have now is Rev.john whom is the Minister in charge of the orphanage Mission in this camp.(Home du Sanctuary believers). He has been very nice to me since I came here Ilive in the female apartment of dilapidated hostel, Rev's e-mail ID is ([email protected]) Phone (+221-76 75 96 094) It is the phone number that you can use to contact me with because here we don't have access to freedom of any kind.

As a refugee here I don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.I want to go back to my studies because I only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

Please listen to this,I have my late father's deposit certificate and death certificate here with me which I will send to you later, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank in senegal which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is $6.7 (six Million seven hundred thousand dollars) So I will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it i can travel to your country and live with you.

I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that know about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me. So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for I am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.

Remember I am giving you all this information due to the trust I deposed on you. I like honest, understanding and God fearing person, truthful and a man of vision,and hardworking.

My Favorite language is English but our language is French but I speak English very fluently because both my father and mother studied in Europe. Meanwhile I will like you to call me like I said i have a lot to tell you ok.

Dearest i will also like you to send your information to me so that i will use it to introduce you to the bank as my foreign partner.Send the following to me.

1, your full names
2, your telephone number with the country code.
3, your address and country.
Have a nice day and think about me.

waiting to hear from you soonest
Thanks Yours in love
Ninal

hello dearest please forwerd this to the bank for the transfer

honey how are you i hope that you and your family is in good condiction that is the most important thing in life honey what is the mather i did not hear from you since i hope that you are ok honey . honey please make me happy to hear from you honey as am here i am thinking that you are not okay over there in your country honey dont worry with God all things shall possible for you in jesus name honey please did you hear from the bank please reply and let me if you have conctact the bank i will be thinking to have freedom in my liife from now waiting for your reply today .please when you hear from the bank you let me know.with love and cear and trust cherish you my honey .thanks your
NINAL

Dearest,
How are you doing today with hope you are strong and fine for me.
I thank you ones again this day. I will also like to see you face to face and will use this opportunity to let you know that GOD has chosen you to help me amongst other men on earth its now left for you and God who directed you to me to help me out from this predicament i found myself. I know you are the man i am going to depend and trust my life. I am not going to give your love to any other man because i know you will satisfy me, so needless of looking for another man.

Please i have not told anyone except you and Rev.john about the existence of this money and i will like you to please keep it secret to other people because since it is (MONEY) all eyes will be on it. Remember i trust you that is why i am giving you all this information's!.

My love is for you and you alone, I have informed the bank about my plans to claim this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status and the laws of this country.

You will have 15% of the total money for helping me and the remaining money will be managed by you in any business of your choice while i will continue my studies.

In this regard i will like you to contact the bank immediately with this information, tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me in transferring the ($6.7 Million US Dollars) deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin to your account in your country.
The contact information's of the bank is as follows,

CREDIT LYONNAIS BANKING GROUP PLC.
EMAIL; [email protected]
Telephone; +221-76 38 55 885 Fax; +221-338947152
The Name of the transfer officer is Dr. Micheal Ego
My Father A/C Name; Dr. Godwill Williams.
Account Number; 0022112998884
Next of Kin; Miss Ninal Godwill Williams.

HONEY HAPPY TO HEAR FROM YOU MY LOVE GO AHEAD AND CONCTAT THE BANK HONEY

hello my dearest love
how are you i hope that you and your family is in good condiction that is the most important thing in life .am very now happy that i had from you again in my life may allmighty God be with you for the rest of your life .honey since am very happy to read your mail today i can not explain to you in my prviours mail i want to hear from you first befor i explain to you since a mouth ago am not okay over here in the camp remember that i told you befor here is like a prison no good water to drink no good food even there premisess is too bad for me every time in the camp here haveing fever honey is only the reverend father is the one that is awere of every thing in my life is the one that is helping me over here since is only yesterday i fell try to check my mail i see that you did not writ to me even i told the reverend father about you when i was in the hospital but i can not tell him to wrote you any thing because is only secret between three of us is awear of this money issue but trust only your love that is why i did not tell him to write you any thing honey .

honey write to the bank tell the bank you are my fureign partner of miss ninal godwill william that you want to transfer her late father money that him deposit with miss ninal with her name. to your account in your contry and you want to know the possibility of this money transfer . thanks hon ey when you write to the bank you let me know waiting for your reply to with love and cear with lots of trust
thank your
ninal

My Sweet heart

Thank so much for your understanding . i trust you and i trust God . But will have to be very carefull if it is come to the issue of money because people are so wicked and jealous nowdays here in Africa . So the devil you know is better than angel you have not meet before .that is why i preffer to choose lawyer from Revrend father here .Honey i will like you to call call me over Telephone just to had your voice . +221767596094. Tell Rev father that you wanted to speak with me Jessical

But your command is my choice i have to follow your instruction because i know you are my fiance . Once you have dicided to work with Lawyer Barrister Dabadau .the repesentative lawyer of chatolic church st paul here . and united nation human right activities lawyer . honey the next step now contact him .So you will ask him the necessary information that need and how much that the Documents will cost us ?. So now you have to send Email to him and via Phone .Moreover i had dream that my money was transfer to your account. Thank God that will are going to witness good things in life .

Here is the lawyer contact
BARRISTER COLO CHAMBER .
DIOP RUE 411 GRAND DAKAR
OFFICE +221 775443943
Email ([email protected])
FAX +221338558821
NAME Barrister Colo DABADU

Glory be to God

Wet kisssssssssss

Ninal

Advertisement