Information on romance scams and scammers.
#24145 by The Enchantress Sat Mar 13, 2010 5:07 pm
ERICA COLE

Liar and romance scammer

User names used ericacole ericacole123456

Claims 27 or 28 years old, dob 8th January 1982, single, never married, "accountant" living in Orange Park, Clay County, Florida, USA

Mail address used [email protected]

IP = 196.29.219.191 = Nigeria

Messages;

Hello,

How are you and how was your family and friends.I am new to this kind of things, am only giving try and see what is going to come out. I will like to know you more better, Maybe something great and lovely can come out of the friendship, This is my private email mail to::::::[email protected] dont have yahoo massager on the system pls mail me. I will like you to contact me there. Hope to hear from you in my mail box..

Hope to hear from you soon

Hello,

How you doing today I'm erica cole by name I'm New On here and I'm from Orange Park In Florida I hope you know where that is?I'm truly single and never been married I'm A Good Christian and I'm Looking for A man who I can spend my life time with,And I'm also looking for A serious relationship,I have been hurt so much in the past and that the reason why i come online Dating to Find my Soul mate i mean I have been so hurt in the past and A man that i have been with Always broke my heart,that why I come on here to find my Soul mate A man that will love me for who I'm Forever not A man that will use me and Drop me like my ex boy friends did,I think all man now are days are the same but I think they still some one out there for me A man of my Dream,Anyway I would love you to E-mail me to my personal E-mail address if you are truly serious and ready to get into A serious relationship you can write me back to ([email protected]) I promises to reply back with My Pics and I so you can see more of my pics and see how Cute I'm and and I'm just Looking for A man to settle down my life with,Anyway I will be waiting for your E-mail hope to hear from you in my E-mail Remember I promise to send you more of my pics if you write me to my personal E-mail just write me and tell me what on your mind and what you are Looking for In A woman.I will send you more of my pics and tell you more about my self,I'm A woman of my World.

ERICA.COLE18

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
Advertisement