Information on romance scams and scammers.
#24185 by The Enchantress Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:53 pm
JANE CROUFORD

Liar and romance scammer

User name used janecrouford

Claims 28 or 29 years old, dob 10th December 1981, single, no children, "sales representative" living in Kirkland, King County, Washington, USA

Mail address used [email protected]

IP = 41.189.0.24 = Lagos, Nigeria

Messages;

My name is jane crouford,I'm single 28 with no kids.I'm 173 cm 5' 8.1" ,I have a brown straight long,green-brown,I'm shy but funny when it times to make it sound funny.lol. I love all natures expecially Dogs and Cats.I love to walk around also love to have funs expecially at the beaches..I am looking for a partner for life,someone who has many interest...A man who is kind, determined, ambitious, responsive, educated, interesting, sociable, active, tender and warm..

I can say Im romantic and like nice candlelit dinners or long walks along the seashore. I have a very positive outlook in life, love this life and try to get everything it has to offer. I love children and wish to have my own some day. I know how to keep love alive and sometimes can be creative and spontaneous....Is just that am looking for the love of my life..A man who will cherish me with love,A man who will love me unconditionally also willing to share time with me in form of Joy and Happiness

Hello,

How are u doing today...

My name is jane crouford,I'm single 28 with no kids.I'm 173 cm 5' 8.1" ,I have a brown straight long,green-brown,I'm shy but funny when it times to make it sound funny..i will be so much happy to get to know more about you...Here is the address to write me back ...- [email protected]
-Waiting to learn more about you
[email protected]

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
Advertisement