Information on romance scams and scammers.
#24193 by The Enchantress Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:07 pm
SARAH WILLIAM

Liar and romance scammer

User name used sarah_william

Claims 35 or 54 years old, dob 8th October 1955, single, never married, no children, living in Albion, Marshall County, Iowa, USA

Mail address used [email protected]

IP = 41.204.224.16 = Bénin in Nigeria

Message;

Hi I am just taking this simple way to find the love of my life by using dating system.

My name is sarah william i am 35yrs single and never married. I am a very shy and simple lady. I love reading, listening to music, like action comedy movies, love meeting people far or near, i love being with friend and going out for camping and most of all been close to the nature . I am new to internet dating so i believe something good is gonna work out of it. I am single and never married and i don't have any children. I am 5.7ft tall and 120ibs. I am looking for serious relationship and may be as time goes by can culminate into something more serious or marriage. I like playing tennis game, going to the beach and watching movies with someone special.

I am looking for a lady who is easy going and down to earth as i am.

Am looking for man that can make me happy and be there for me through thick and thin and that can help me find the treasure that i have lost and will see me through all my ups and down, a man that is loving, caring, understanding, that will respect my oppinion. A man also honest and faithful in everything he is doing cos that i think is one of the most important thing a relationship needs to succeed. and will always make her lady laugh and happy. I am committed life to living to the fullest and in growing as a person. Having fun is very important to me and I am looking for someone with whom I can share life's experiences and grow together in faith and love with. [email protected]

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
Advertisement