Information on romance scams and scammers.
#24202 by Ryan Hains Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:59 pm
Faith Phillip

[email protected]
41.214.125.111 Senegal (Dakar)

Romance Scammer

Hi dearest,
My name is Miss Faith Phillip,an university student studying medicine.
Am a caring and decent young lady full of love and good to people.am single and
looking for friendship with an understanding and caring man.
I want you to reply me back with my email address
([email protected])

I shall be waiting for your favorite reply soonest.

Yours friend,
Miss Faith Phillip.

My Dearest In heart,
My heart is full of love after receiving your reply and i hope that you are doing fine .I appreciate you so much for giving me this opportunity to know you and the respect that you have given to me by your response to mine letter in this dating site where i have mate you and in everything i thank God so much for this privileged that he has offered to both us in this lovely and Divine meeting.

I am a simple kind of girl who believes in keeping a faithful and long lasting relationship only that i had been hunted me so much by man in the past years and has weaken mine stringent so much ,but i will never ever give up as long as i know that mine life desires is true love.I am honest,sincere,understanding,romantic,full of love and appreciate people with such a reciprocal qualities.I gives much value to education and i love learning new things that would get me exposed to cultural,economical,religious,social and other related factors that exists in living difference.Also i give much values in traveling.
I like to cook and mostly baking foods and snacks of good taste just as i have learned from my mother.

My name is Miss Faith Phillip ,I was born on 1st January 1985 and now 25years of age, ft 5/7. wt 59 .I am the only survival child and daughter of Late Patrick Phillip who died during the June/July 2004 civil war explosion in Sudan,been located in central part of Africa.

My late beloved father was the personal adviser in commerce and industrial developments to our formal Head of state. My late father is the owner of Macro Ventures before he was assassinated on that sad cold blood morning along side with my mother .when i have left for school and was in school when the sad shocking news came to me unbelievable.I managed to escape for my dear life and ran into a country, called (Senegal) presently am in the commercial city of Dakar as a result of this misfortune, residing in girl's hostel here as a refugee in the refugee camp.

At presently ,i am writing this letter to you now with the aid of the computer machine in Reverend father's office who is in charge of our camp.

I would like to know you better on what you do,your likes and your dislikes,hobbies and what you do for a leaven.Always bear i mind that i have no double minded in our relationship,because of how you attracted me and caught mine attention to have express interest on you on that site where i previously wrote to you.Here is one of my picture which i came in here with,and i would be free to give you more only when i have fully known you better and in your next reply.

I am very much grateful to you and would be glad that we try to keep this fire burning till we arrive to meet each other face to face without considering the distance and age differences in condition and situation that might exist between us but with love ,care and understanding,this dream must come to a reality.

I miss you so much and with much impatient waiting to receive your next reply soonest.

Yours only favorite,
Miss Faith.

Advertisement

#85355 by soldierfortune Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:10 am
Email is not the same and the photos belong to a different person. But the name and ISP (SONATEL) are same and the relevant parts (details/scenario) of a first email are 100% identical. It's very possible that this is the same scammer or at least same scammer group/gang.

Drama in brief:

Miss Faith Phillip, 25 years old woman from Sudan, parents died in the explosion in the tragedy of assassination as a result, during a civil war of Sudan. Manage to escape to the UN refugee camp in Dakar, Senegal. Late father (Dr. Phillip Patrick) left a inheritance $6.5 million US dollars, deposited in English bank and Miss. Faith is the only next of kin. Due a number of reasons don't have access of funds, needs of foreign assistant to prepare a claim for the Bank and act as the beneficiary on her behalf and to prepare traveling documents to meet assistant in their country. The funds will be transferred to an assistant's acount.

Contact on 4ppl site with user name "pphillip", no profile photo.

http://www.4ppl.com/pphillip (login not needed)

Site: 4ppl
Date: 2012.01.23
Subject: DEAREST ONE

MY NAME IS FAITH AM A YOUNG GIRL WITH GOOD MANNER LOOKING FOR A SERIOUS PERSON. PLEASE I WILL LIKE YOU TO CONTACT MY E-MAIL ADDRESS ([email protected]) I SHALL SEND YOU MY PICTURE.

ISP: Societe Nationale Des Telecommunications Du Senega (=SONATEL), emails was sent from Senegal.

X-Originating-IP: [41.208.169.54]
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2012 04:27:52 -0800
Subject: I miss you so much and with much impatient waiting to receive your next reply soonest

My Dearest One,

My heart is full of love after receiving your reply and i hope that you are doing fine.I appreciate you so much for giving me this opportunity to know you and the respect that you have given to me by your response to mine letter in where i have mate you and in everything i thank God so much for this privileged that he has offered to both us in this lovely and Divine meeting.

I am a simple kind of girl who believes in keeping a faithful and long lasting relationship only that i had been hunted me so much by man in the past years and has weaken mine stringent so much , but i will never ever give up as long as i know that mine life desires is true love. I am honest, sincere, understanding, romantic, full of love and appreciate people with such a reciprocal qualities. I gives much value to education and i love learning new things that would get me exposed to cultural, economical, religious, social and other related factors that exists in living difference. Also i give much values in traveling. I like to cook and mostly baking foods and snacks of good taste just as i have learned from my mother.

My name is Miss Faith Phillip, I was born on 1st January 1986 and now 25years of age, ft 5/7. wt 59. I am the only survival child and daughter of Late Patrick Phillip who died during the June/July 2004 civil war explosion in Sudan, been located in central part of Africa.

My late beloved father was the personal adviser in commerce and industrial developments to our formal Head of state. My late father is the owner of Macro Ventures before he was assassinated on that sad cold blood morning along side with my mother. when i have left for school and was in school when the sad shocking news came to me unbelievable. I managed to escape for my dear life and ran into a country, called (Senegal) presently am in the commercial city of Dakar as a result of this misfortune, residing in girl's hostel here as a refugee in the refugee camp.

At presently, i am writing this letter to you now with the aid of the computer machine in Reverend father's office who is in charge of our camp. I would like to know you better on what you do, your likes and your dislikes, hobbies and what you do for a leaven. Always bear i mind that i have no double minded in our relationship, because of how you attracted me and caught mine attention to have express interest on you on that site where i previously wrote to you. Here is one of my picture which i came in here with, and i would be free to give you more only when i have fully known you better and in your next reply.

I am very much grateful to you and would be glad that we try to keep this fire burning till we arrive to meet each other face to face without considering the distance and age differences in condition and situation that might exist between us but with love, care and understanding, this dream must come to a reality.

I miss you so much and with much impatient waiting to receive your next reply soonest.

Yours only favorite,
Faith

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

X-Originating-IP: [41.208.135.85]
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2012 03:42:48 -0800
Subject: Have a nice day and think about me always for i am real for you forever

My Dearest Beloved,

Thank you so much for this great opportunity you have given me once again. How are you doing, your health and also the situation of things over there. To God be glory for bring us together in one heart and one love.

Hope you are fine. thanks for your reply. I thank God for you. Your message was a bit relief for me. May God protect you for me. In this camp, we are only allowed to go out from the camp only on Mondays and Fridays of the weeks. Its just like one staying in the prison, I hope by God's grace with your help i will come out here soon. i don't have any relatives now whom i can go to. all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war.

The only person i have now is Rev Father Gabriel Kwame who is the Reverend Minister in charge of the church in this camp (UNITED CHURCH OF CHRIST). He has been very nice to me since I came here but I am not living with him rather I am living in the women's hostel. because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women. The Pastors Tel number is (+221 762 908 10) Feel free to call me through his number and if you want to contact the Rev his e-mail address is ([email protected]). So If you call tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel. As a refugee here I don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country. I want to go back to my studies because I only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

Please listen to this, I have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which I will send to you latter,because when he was alive he had deposited the sum amount of 6.5 Million dollars (Six million,and five hundred thousand dollars) money in a leading bank in which he used my name as the next of kin, there on the his will plan arrangement with the bank when he opened the account. So I will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it i can travel to your country and live with you. I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me. Beware that i have found so much love in you, and this is Why i am revealing you alone about this secret of mine life, and i hope that you will admit to assist me on these.

So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for I am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it. Remember I am giving you all this information due to the trust I have found on you.I like honest, understanding and God fearing people, truthful and a man of vision, and hardworking.

Meanwhile I will like you to call me like I said i have a lot to tell you. Have a nice day and think about me always for i am real for you forever. Awaiting to hear from you soonest. Thanks and remain blessed.

Yours in love
Faith

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

X-Originating-IP: [41.82.106.137]
Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2012 02:14:34 -0800
Subject: Information of the bank is as follow

Darling,

Thanks so much for your letter and how are you doing? please below here is the deposit details and the bank information and i will like you to contact the bank there in London for the immediate processing of the transfer. i have already inform them that you will be coming to stand as my foreign partner in this transaction, so once the money is been transfer i will come over there for my study and to complete my education OK.

Remember that i have already written to the bank of the whole thing concerning your coming to stand on my behalf and what you need is to address the bank on whom you are to me and send to the bank this deposit details i sent to you through there bank e-mail address and once the bank reply to you do not fail to let me know.

Information of the bank is as follow:

STANDARD CHARTERED BANK PLC UK.
Chief Executive Officer (CEO) is: Peter Sands
The name of the transfer Executive Director and Chief Executive Officer, Consumer Banking is Mr. Steve Bertamini

Telephone number: +447-031-824-758, +447-031-825-655
Fax number: +447-.31-899-191
E-mail: ([email protected]), ([email protected])

Information about the deposit code are as follows.

Name of depositor: Dr Phillip Patrick
Nationality: Republic of Sudan
Next of kin: Miss Faith Phillip
Amount deposited: $6.5 USD
Account Number: 90015041.000.826/USD/L

Contact them now on how to transfer the $6.5 Million, six million five hundred thousand dollars deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin. My dear i am glad that God has brought you to see me out from this situation and i promise to be kind and will equally need you in every area of my life plus investing this money since i am still too young to manage this amount of money.

As i told you before, this camp is just like a prison and my prayers is to move out from here as soon as possible. Please make sure that you contact the bank so that after the transfer you can send some money from that money for me to prepare my traveling documents to meet with you in your country. Awaiting to hear from you soonest! Please do not fail to bring to my notice what ever that might go on between you and the bank please.

Yours forever in love,
Faith

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

X-Originating-IP: [41.82.76.240]
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2012 05:03:18 -0800
Subject: sorry for my late reply darling, write to the bank

Darling,

Thanks for your letter, How are you and your health, i hope by his grace all is properly good, darling, i really understood your mail send to me, darling, i have all those papers, yes, i have choose you as my foreign partner, stand on my behalf from the bank to claim the money, darling, kindly, write to the bank in London, i will send you those papers, you have to send mail to the bank, then, those papers will be send to you. Darling, write to the bank, thanks i love you.