Information on romance scams and scammers.
#24292 by The Enchantress Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:48 am
SANDRA DON

Liar and romance/refugee scammer

Claims 22 or 23 or 26 years old, living in England, UK or New York or Alabama, USA

Mail address used [email protected]

IP = 41.208.136.124 = Dakar in Senegal

Message;

Hello.

I am"miss Sandra single, how are you? hope you are fine and in perfect condition of health.I saw your contact in (website) today and took interest in it,if you don't mind i will like to know you much better,although i came online to look for a true and loving person that is ready for a true, honest and loving relationship, i believe you are the kind of person am talking about,if you don't mind send me a mail now on my private box

[email protected],so that i will tell you all about myself and a picture of myself.looking forward to hear from you.

Sandra

Mail;

My Dearest

How are you today?.
I believe that you are doing well.
I am more than happy to read your mail today.

My dear like i told you in my first mail, My name is Sandra Don from Sierra Leone in west africa,Presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in dakar senegal as a result of the civil war going on in my country.

I am 23years old girl 5'6" tall. My father Dr Wilson Don was the personal advicer to the former head of state(Late Dr Robert Guei) before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed him alondside with my mother It is only me that is alive now and i managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal where i am living now.

Please I will like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes and what you are doing presently.I have alot to tell you more about myself in my next mail.think about me i love you.

Attached here is my picture.
i will like you to send to me your own picture in your next mail.

Waiting for your reply.
Sandra

BRIEF SUMMARY OF THIS TYPE OF SCAM

This scam has a romance element - whereby a scammer is "pretending" to be a young girl - and will send stolen photographs in an attempt to appear legimate. The scammer will most likely "pretend" to be all alone, parentless (they died recently and tragically) and is in now in a refugee camp, where a "pastor figure" allows "her" to use a PC to mail the victim.

The scammer will mention a fortune (cocao/cash/diamonds) ect - and request you to mail "another person" - same scammer or scam partner - lawyer/banker/barrister - who will need some fee paid before the "imaginary" riches are transfered to the victim.

The scammer "pretend" girl - will fall in love with you and plan to travel to you - and live happily ever after with "her" knight in shining armour.

It is all lies - scammers always lie - all they care for is the money they hope you will wire to them.

Delete and do not reply to this and other scammers telling the same/similar lies

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
Advertisement