Information on romance scams and scammers.
#24390 by The Enchantress Wed Mar 17, 2010 3:55 pm
DASHA

Liar and romance scammer

User name used Knyaginya1533

Claims 28 or 29 years old, dob 4th April 1981, single, no children, living in Cheboksary, Republic of Chuvashia, Russia

Mail address used [email protected]

X-Mailer: Voyager (v4.0.18.4) Professional

IP = 188.187.175.228 = Yoshkar-ola in Russian Federation

Message;

i whant to find my love. My name is Dasha. I am 29. I am very nice girl.

My e-mail is [email protected]. I love baby. But i have not baby. I am from Russia

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
Advertisement

#28677 by The Enchantress Sun May 16, 2010 2:28 pm
Mails;

Hello my new friend!

I am glad that you responded to my call! I hope that our aims coincide. And we will achieve, to what both want! I just tell you about your goals.
I'm trying to find my second half. If your goal more like just find a new friend or just play with me and throw it, we can not go along and then you can not spend your and my time. And if you want the same thing, that I we can try and can from this that we get! I'll try to make sure that you are not disappointed in me and know more about me. But I just want to know you better. I beg you to write about myself more. After all, "First Sight" allows you to see only what is obvious. I hope that you're a good man and we will soon get to know each other better. Now I will tell you a little about yourself, because all at once to say not interested. We must learn about each other as our correspondence.

As you probably already know my name is Dasha.

I live in Russia. In the beautiful city cheboksary. My age - 28 years. My height - 169 cm, my weight - 49kg. I want to say straight away that I already have experience of correspondence on the Internet. About 2 years ago my friend offered me a dating service over the Internet. I thought that I could try. I asked in agency of acquaintances "Tourist Love". Eventually, I met a young man from Germany, we had a long correspondence. He liked me very much. And he invited us to meet, but said that he could not attend because his work and offered to meet with him. He also said that I paid for itself and that he would give me money when I shall arrive. I took a friend's money, all paid for itself and came to him. When I arrived he said he would give the money a few days, because the bank is closed. I spent 3 exciting days. And on the fourth day in the morning rang the bell, I went to open the door. When I opened the door, then stood on the threshold of a girl. As it turned out later that it was his wife. About that, he told me or what did not. It just arrived earlier than was supposed to arrive. I was very surprised that he has a wife, because when we corresponded with him, he said that he was alone and he or anyone there.

In the end, I put over the threshold and said that I reach as wanted. Money I had, because I spend them for those 3 days. Again I phoned a friend, and she sent me money and I flew home. Here is such a bad experience I have had correspondence. So was another experience. I corresponded with one man. It seemed to me as likable. We also copied a long time. Then he suggested we meet. I agreed and again paid for everything myself. But when it came time to fly to him. He told me simply stopped writing. I am very much worried and wondered why he did not write. I thought that with it could that have happened. And then, after some time he wrote me, I'm sorry I played with you do not come to me. Again I stayed in the bay. So I had a bad experience and not once. But I do not despair and believe that there are still good people. And I hope that with you we would not be such if it comes before the meeting, yes? I am writing to you and the agency of acquaintances "Tourist Love", because I do not have a computer at home. Previously, I had a computer, but not so long ago, our apartment was robbed and stole almost everything of value. So, now I do not have a computer. Perhaps you think about why she is alone and does not want to find a husband here in Russia.

The answer, simply do not want. I will not say that all our men are bad, because it is not, in Russia there are many good men. But I need more. For this reason I asked in agency acquaintances. They said they are cooperating with many dating sites. I sent my request to my photography for many people. Some of these people you also hit. So you are not one and the choice I have. I will choose the best! I want to tell you immediately that I was not going to write to for a long time since I pay for each letter that I get. I just do not want to experience again the feelings that are experienced when I was deceived. It seems to me that the letter is already becoming very large, and to myself I told you so or anything, and almost did not say.

About me, I'm gay, cheerful, sociable and well, it seems to me beautiful. "If it's not something you tell me say. Well, hope you're not disappointed in me and I'll just liked even more. In the next letter, of course if you want to get it, I'll write you more about yourself. What are you doing? "Occupation and tell me about his family ? Why are you looking for a girl on the Internet? How you were a child? What are your earliest memories?

Well I will wait for your answer! And send me your photos. And please write more, and carefully read my letter, because we must know each other better! And please answer all my questions.

Dasha!!!

#28678 by The Enchantress Sun May 16, 2010 2:29 pm
Hello

I'm glad that you decided to continue his correspondence? I hope you liked my last letter. And photos, too! " How are you? Today I'm not very good mood. All of the fact that someone stole my bag, which were my papers, money and phone. Money and the phone is not very important, most important, there were all the documents. So, now, after I append a letter to you I'm going to recover documents. Today's weather is good. In the last letter, I promised me tell you more about myself. I'll try to write you all about myself as much as possible. I want you to study me the best way possible and was not mistaken in their choice. I would really like to find you the right person who I was looking for. I have always valued in men nobleness and skill to stand up for his lady. I was born on April 4, 1981. In the 3 years gave me to do gymnastics. I trained in gymnastics up to 3 class. In school I studied well. I finished school, 11 classes with honors! Then I went to university. On crisis management, I attended 5 courses is still 5 years. Received higher education, I graduated in 1921. But I do not work for the profession, although I know his job very well. I have very few people knew of the profession. We went to study in order to obtain higher education. And yet little work on the profession because you are doing to be the most popular profession at this time, but after 5 years will pass that thou shalt learn, this profession would be less in demand. Although my profession is very popular. Crisis management - this is where a company is close to bankruptcy, then send such people, like me, if I worked at his trade, that this man has saved the company from bankruptcy. By itself, I am calm girl. I do not like swearing. But as I stand up for themselves. I am sociable girl. I'm hard-working people and always try to make their own. If I put in front of what that goal, then try to make it happen. I am also caring person. Passions I have not much. My hobbies are knitting, or reading books. I also love to watch movies. Movies I like different. For me, not very important genre of film, the main thing that the movie was very interesting. Also I am the music. I have no particular favorite genre of music. Above all, the music was good. For example, this morning I can listen to energetic music, and in the evening I can listen to classical music. And what music you like? Which films are you looking at? Of the sports I like: water sports, volleyball, gymnastics, figure skating, football and sometimes basketball and boxing. What sports do you like? Let me tell you about their past relationship. I have only had 4 young people. The first young man I got in 16 years. We met with him for 4 years. But then I found out that he cheated me with my girlfriend. I could not forgive him. I do not like and do not understand people who are changing. Also I do not like people cheating. I was always raised me to always told the truth. Second, my young man I got when I was 21 years old. I met him in a disco. We met with him for 2 years. But he very much played slot machines and eventually began to lose all the money. I tried to help him, but he did not want. And we parted. The third young man I had in 24 years. We met 3 months. He drank a lot, but I can not meet with an alcoholic. I need a man to whom I can rely on in difficult times. A fourth young man was already in 25 years. And we met a month. He hit me and I left him. Well I think that's enough for today. I have to you just have questions. Who are the relatives you prefer? What do you remember about your first day of school? Do you like school? Why yes or why not? In what class do you like more, who were your favorite teachers? What do you remember most from your home life?
I hope that this letter to you like it. Well I will wait for your letter.

Dasha!

#28679 by The Enchantress Sun May 16, 2010 2:30 pm
Additional stolen photographs used by this scammer;