Information on romance scams and scammers.
#170090 by rococo Sat Jun 29, 2013 10:56 am
Profile-> http://pl.netlog.com/shadikhalifa529

shadikhalifa529
female - 23 years, Dakar, Senegal
About me
--------------------------------------------------
Name: shadi khalifa
Date of birth: 12/03/1990
Mother Tongue: Polish

GUEST BOOK,, Hi dear
How are you today, I hope all is well with you. I am sorry to worry you with my Proposal for a relationship with you, but I know that you will grant my request in good sense and understanding, My name is miss shady and saw your profile today in the internet friendship site ([email protected]) and Became interested in you, i will also like to know more about you .. I'm hoping to hear from you soon so that I can send you more details about my self Including my picture. I believe we can move from here. Bear in mind That friendship and Love has no colors barrier, no educational back ground barrier, no social-economic Barrier, religious, language, nationality or distance barrier, the only important Thing there is love.
Yours Sincerely
shady
PLEASE CONTACT ME WITH THIS MAIL; ([email protected])

:mwave:
Last edited by rococo on Sat Jun 29, 2013 12:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Advertisement

#170098 by rococo Sat Jun 29, 2013 12:32 pm
Assalaamu alaikum.
I know that this letter, which is required to be taken by surprise and I am writing this letter with tears.
I WISH I can not expect to read from me, because you just know recently in touch with you after reading the profile, I decided to explain every single thing about myself to you, because God Almighty is no reason for me to know you, and you can help me with my current state, MY NAME IS MISS SHADI KHALIFA, IM 23 years, the BAM-IRAN [ASIA]
And her daughter to end Saad Khalifa blessed memory who worked with the Iranian Embassy in Saudi Arabia for nine years.
I lost my family, father, mother during the earthquake that took place in the BAM-Iran on Friday, December 26, 2003.I AM ALIVE WRITING, I need your help
. I am a student in Senegal and is still in Senegal during the ground-break and massive explosions, I am writing to you now from Senegal, after the death of my
Father, I can not be able to pay for my school fees than I have no choice but to seek help in Senegal NOW were in a refugee camp in Senegal.
BEFORE my fathers sudden death, he deposited the sum of U.S. $ 2.7 million ($ 2.7 million) in cash in the bank in London, NOW it's late, I'm looking for a reliable, capable and trustworthy person who can help me claim receive and keep custody of the fund in your country,
And move me to GO IMMEDIATELY AFTER DUE uncertainty reservations Lief AND PROPERTIES here SENEGAL.PLEASE GIVE UP willingness to help me, so that all information about the fund will be transferred immediately, SEND TO ME BELOW information.
Your name and surname,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Home / Office addresses,,,,,,,,,
INTERNATIONAL IDENTITY,,,,,,,,,
Phone / fax,,,,,,,,
PROFESSION,,,,,,,,,,,,
Account details,,,,,,,,,
For easy communication, and assure me that you will not betray me at the end of the transaction KEEP THE ONLY if the transfer is done correctly, I'm willing to give you 20% of the total peasant's nice ASSIST, WE SHADI.
Received: from [41.82.160.12] by web172406.mail.ir2.yahoo.com via HTTP;/SENEGAL,DAKAR;
Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2013 16:44:01 +0100 (BST)
Subject: ASSALAAMU ALAIKUM.