Information on romance scams and scammers.
#24776 by The Enchantress Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:29 am
OLESYA AFONASJEVA

Liar and romance scammer

User name used aholeska

Claims 22 or 23 or 24 years old, dob 10th October 1985, single, never married, no children, "student" or "manager" living in Tivriv, Vinnitsa region, Ukraine or Hrodna, Belarus

Mail addresses used [email protected] [email protected]

X-Mailer: The Bat! (v3.80.06) Professional

Message;

My name is Olesya Afanasjeva and my age is 22. First of all I want to say that I`m a calm person, but sometimes I need to have a great events, which can do my life more colorfull and interesting. I can compare my soul with a flower, which can't live without tender. I need a man who can take care of me and who can respect me. I think that I deserve it. So I told about every thing which I need in life and I can assure you that i'm here because I want to find my real love, but not to play games or to have short-term relations.

I`m looking for an interesting man, who wants to built strong family and maybe to have children. Because I think that children is the best what we have in our life. I think that two people is the power and in couple it`s rather easy to stand against any problems. If you think like me,please write

I look for a male
Looking for an age range 25 - 70
Last edited by The Enchantress on Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
Advertisement

#24777 by The Enchantress Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:30 am
Mails;

Hello dear xxxxx

Thank you for showing interest in me)As you know,my name is Olesya .I am 23 years old. I live in small town in the Western part of Ukraine. It's now very big, but rather beautiful.I n this town I spent all my life. I grow there, there I was going to school and now I am studying in the University.The name of it is TIVRIV. I think that I will have rather interesting profession in future .I am studying an interior design. From the childhood it was very interesting for me to design how furnute should stay in the house. I am sorry if i make some mistakes in my story, maybe my English is not perfect, but I studied it several years at school and I can write you and read everything, what you will answer me My English is also rather good to speak with you on the phone, if we will continue our correspondance. So I can also say that I am writing you from Internet caffe, because I don't have an opportunity to do it from home. But I am working on the part -time job, that's why I think very soon this can be possible for me. Now I want to say you something about my life. Firat of all I need to say that I live with my parents in flat, whom i love a lot and whom I respect much. I don't think that it's a new for you, because I think that every person should love and respect people, who gave them life. I am not along in my family, I also have my elder sister, but she doesn't live with us, because is get married and live with her new family. She is on 5 years elder then me. I really don't know what to write more? Or maybe about my hobbies. As for me, I like to go in to sport. When I have spare time, I like to visit swimming-pool. I always go there with my female friends Sometimes it can be very funny. Sometimes in the free evenings we go to the caffe and talking about evrything I hope you understand me So and what bout you? Do you have hobbies? Please tell me more about your lif It will be very interesting for me to know more about you. Also I want to add that I am looking for serious reltions there, so that's why I want to ask you if you don't looking for this one, please tell me about it and we can be just friends I don't want to bother you, xxxxx, that's why I think that it will be enough. Also send you my photo, hope you will like it. I understand that I am not model, but I think that I am rather smart Olesya

Hello from Ukraine

First of all I want to say how I was happy to get your letter. For me it's so interesting to read it, because I think that you are really interested in me and serious rlations. So I can't say this about Ukrainian men It's not very pleasant to say about it, but I think that it's very serious topic. First of all I want to say that I am there to build a strong family and I am there because in my native country I really don't see a man with whom I can build it. I have many thoughts about my IDEAL family, but about it later. Now i want to say why I am there, on this syte! I think that you heard a lot of informations about other Ukrainian women about our male part of Ukraine.Yes and all things are true.They can't appreciate what they have. And this is not only words. I had a boyfriend there and I understood that he want to be with several women Very sad And I desides to try this one. Maybe my IDEAL MAN is you Who knows Nowadays I have another plans, today I was in the University and I am studing now very hardly, because in two days I will have my last exam. All the day I was reading and writing.... And nobody can say who won't let me study all this previoust monthes HA HA hA But I hope that my knowledge will help me.What do you think? So I think it's time to finish my letter. Hope you will write me also something interesting about yourself How is your life now, for example? Yours Olesya

#24778 by The Enchantress Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:30 am
Hello my dear xxxxx!

Very nice to get a responce from you, because for me it's so nice to know you better. I want to share a good new with you. Yesterday I haven't written you because yesterday I was passing my exam. It was rather difficult, but I I could do it and I am proud of myself And what about you? How was your day? Today I am free from my study that's why I was helping my mom by the house! First of all I was cleaning my house. I always try to make my fortress comfortable and cosy! When it's hot season I bring different flowers there It's so pleasant to decorate it and to understand that all we have one house and as for me I think that our home is there where is our heart. Hope yu agree with me After that I began to do my favourite thing I began cooking! Can you cook? It's very interesting question. I can cook everything, especially ood from meat and mushrooms They are always delicious MMM I can do everything what I want from food I think that my future husband will be very pleased with this fact As our people say if you won't praise yourself, nobody will What do you like to eat? what is your national food

P.S.tomorrow I will have my telphone back and you can call me. Hope it's rather good new for you Yours Olesya

Hello dear xxxxx!

Thank you for your letter. For me so nice to read your letter and understand that step by step we begin to be closer and closer I am there to say you that I began to miss you and my time is not very long to be there. I need to go to the sport gym in halp an hour. I like to keep myself in fel What do you think about sport? As I promised I send you my phone. I am so happy that I have my phone back I was without it as without hands It's +380994787868. Hope to hear your voice! And call me after 7 hours in the evening my time I am very qurious to hear your voice and natter with you. Now I need to go Waiting for your call and for your letter tomorrow. Yours Olesya

#24779 by The Enchantress Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:31 am
Hello my dear xxxxx!

Thank you again for your letter. It's so pleasant for me to read it and I have noticed that we have much in common. What do you think about it? How was your day? Today is friday and it means that it's the end of working week Are you happy? I am very happy. because of it I have a wonderfull mood What are you planning to do on your weekend? As for me, I really don't know what I will do. I know only one thing that today I will meet with my friends and we will natter about our female secterts I will tell them about you if you are not against On sunday we have a big church holiday so on Saturday I will clean my flat and we will prepare for this holiday. Please tell me about your usual Sunday I have another good new for us I take my phone back. As I promised you I will give you my telephone number. It's +380994787868. I will be waiting for your call with impatince because I think that it's very important to hear each other. I also hope that you will like my voice! Yours Olesya

Hello dear xxxxx!

Nice to hear from you! I will be very happy to say to you that I am in the Internet caffe!!! I have found one which is working on Saturdays, so I am hear and I can talk to you. How are you today? Don't forget that you promised me to call me Today is very nice day and I really very happy now because I have awonderful mood!!! Today my day began from cleaning my house and it was very funny with my dog and cat After that I communicate with my mother and we spoke about yo )She is very happy about us and she asked me to say hello to you, dear! I am sorry but I am not very good in computers, hop you will forgive me all this! So this is all my news to you. Have a good weekend and don't forget about me, my dear!!! Yours Olesya

#24780 by The Enchantress Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:32 am
Hello dear xxxxx

Today is Tuesday! How are you? How was your weekend? Hope it was ok. Mine was very dull because I just was studying because I will have my exam tomorrow (Brrr. I am a little bit scared. Hope everything will be ok. I want to ask you to cross your fingers for me tomorrow. Today I have not many time to be in Internet because in hour I need to be in the University. Oh, forgot yesterday my sister came to our house with my little niece. I like her a lot! In future when I will have husband I want to have a daughter more than son, of course I will be also happy if I will have a boy, but I want a girl more She will be my princess and I will spoil her with beautiful dresses and I will bring up her as a good and honest person. And what about you? If you will get married do you want children from marriage?? Please tell me about your plans on this week So I think I will finish my letter because I don't want to be late to the University Have a good day and send you, xxxxx ,all my tender Hugs Yours Olesya

Hello dear xxxxx!

Thank you for your letter. I enjoy reading them. I am so sad that during summer holidays I haven't have good rest But maybe I will have one, who knows. I hope for you summer brings very magnificest colours!

Today is Saturday and I think that It's my last letter to you during this week, because tomorrow as you know Internet caffe doesn't work! It's not very pleasant for me because I am just always have a rule to come here to read and write you a letter. And what about you? I hope you will read it as soon as posible and answer it! During all morning I clean my house and was listenign to my mom She alays tell me that I need to find a good husband and get married!!!!Can you believe in it? If no ,listen to my mom Besides I have a little problem! My little cat is ill and I brang her today to her hospital, she was very nosy there. I hope everything will be ok with her. What do you think about it? How is your weekend? Hope everything is good and you will have an information what to tell me on Monday!!

So I will be waiting for it with impatience and I will write you on Monday for sure a letter to you.

Send you kisses and hugs!

Yours Olesya

#24781 by The Enchantress Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:33 am
Hello my dear xxxxx

Thank you for your letter. This letter put me in good mood I would like to tell you that the weather today is wonderful and my heart is singing now! I hope you can suffer some romantic Are you romantic person?

Today on Tuesdy from the morning I begin to clean my flat! It was not very difficult because it's not very big but I like when everything is perfect! After that as usual I cooked a very tasty food. I like to cook a lot! Please tell me something about your usual life! I will be waiitng or it. Maybe tomorrow I will meet my friends because I haven't seen them for ages Joke, but I begin to miss them

Also today my female friend called me and invite me to go to the seaside, but I can't go with her. I have a lot of deals there. So I am sorry that my letter wasn't very interesting today, but it's life

Hope to hear from you very soon, even tomorrow

Send you kisses and hope that one day we can meet and I would like to tell this in face as our people say

I am sorry but I don't have enough money for my coming to you

See you soon

Kisses and hugs

Olesya

Hello my dear xxxxx!

Thank you for your letter .I like it a lot and I want to tell you that I want to see you very much. I am on the 7 th heaven of happiness. I went to the tourist firm today and they told me that to come to you I need to have my passport, international passport, it will be readdy in 10 days and I need to pay for it 138$ and after it will be readdy I need to do my visa which will be readdy in 2-3 weeks and I can be in your country for 1 month!!!!! It cost 246 But I ned to pay for my passport and visa in one payment and it's nearly 400$.

So I ned your advise and your help!

Send you kisses and hugs.

Waiting for your letter with impatience!

Yours Olesya

#24782 by The Enchantress Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:34 am
Hello my dear xxxxx!

Thank you for your letter.

Today is Tuesday and besides this is a very good weather! I like such kind of weather because the sun is shining and the temperature is very high. Besides today is Independence day and it's a great holiday for Ukrainian people. Our town is not very big and all people from the town go to it centre and there we have a very glamour and big concert.

After this when it will be dark we can observe a very beautiful and colourful firework I enjoy watching it. And what about you? How this day passing in your country and town? It will be very very interesting for me to know everything about it.

I was in the tourist firm and people there told me that to pay for my passport and visa

I need nearly 400$ and they told me that you should use Western Union system or Money Gram system.

It's very comfortable.

To use it you should know my full name and my full adress.

So my full name is Olesya Afonasjeva.
My full adress is Ukraine, Vinnitsa region, Tivriv, Lenin Street, 2/10.

How is your day today? I am very happy now and I try to keep myself in hands, because I want to fly in the sky!

Waiting for your letter with impatience.

Yours Olesya

#24783 by The Enchantress Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:35 am
Additional stolen photographs used by this scammer;

#24784 by The Enchantress Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:35 am