Information on romance scams and scammers.
#24801 by The Enchantress Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:12 am
SVETLANA DOLYATOVA

Liar and romance scammer

Claims 26 years old, dob 12th July 1983, living in Novocheboksarsk (???????????????), Republic of Chuvashia, Russia

Mail address used [email protected]

Mail;

Hello my dear xxxxx!!!

I am glad to receive your letter my dear!!! My dear I yesterday weigh day I think of you very much. I thought, that we can become good pair my dear!!! I as am thought our meetings with you xxxxx!!!

My dear I thought, that this meeting will help to understand our feelings up to the end. My dear this meeting important for us c you I think that we should see each other face to face. You think as xxxxx? My dear I would prepare us for a celebratory supper. I love, and I in a condition to be prepared well. I would make it, that you have asked. What does you love? xxxxx I think, that is necessary for us, will meet you.

My dear I has learned concerning my travel agency. My dear for me have told, that following documents will be necessary for travel for you my dear for me. The passport for travel abroad, visas, also will be necessary for me. The my dear passport will prepare approximately
2-3 days and will cost 210 $.

My visa will be 2-6 days, prepare approximately and will cost 320 $.

My dear yes I understand that this sum not greater. But actually this money are necessary for our happiness. They are necessary, that I could visit you.

I have learned that you can transfer this money me through system the Western union.

It is very convenient. And they do all quickly, and it is very good.

xxxxx understand, that this money are necessary for me for the order documents.

My dear you should write to me full data. I write to you:

Svetlana Dolyatova
Russia
Novocheboksarsk
Podoliskih midshipman
The world 45, apartments 102

My dear we should not strain with it. My dear you can already transfer me of money this week.

I shall order at once documents and tickets.

My dear xxxxx I hope you me, will understand. My dear I look forward to hearing from you. And I'm thinking about you.

Kiss you.
Yours for ever, Svetlana

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
Advertisement