Information on romance scams and scammers.
Advertisement

#280078 by malu53 Thu Dec 31, 2015 2:29 pm
resurfacing with the pics in this thread on flirtic.com
Lt. Larry Mikon
01. January 1960 (55), Marion, USA
Was online 29.12.2015

My name is Lt. Larry Mikon, I'm male and 55 Years old. I live in Marion, USA. On Flirtic.com I've been registered on 15.11.2015.
The aim of my registration on this site is friendship, flirt, relationship.
My education is masters degree (e.g. ma). I speak spanish. My mother tongue is english. I have no kids.
Interested in: girls aged from 47 to 73 Years
Height: 6 cm :lol:

About me:
i am average complexion. I'm very family oriented. I like traveling, reading, fitness. I don't smoke. I value morals. I am spiritual but not religious

I'm Larry Amon Mikon by name, I saw your profile picture,I got interested in knowing you better, I must said I like your smiling face, you can contact me via email: [email protected] Hope to hear from you soon.
uses different pics on droidmsg.com & matchmaker.com & zoosk
nearly identical messages

Larry Mikon
56 yr old Male
Maryland, USA (Nsawam <<< Nsawam is a town in south Ghana :laugh-s: )

My name is Larry Mikon,I'm looking for a woman that will be able to listen to me , communicate her feelings to me , make me laugh, hold and comfort me in need,stand by my side, respect me, passionate lover in every way, support me in every way, love me and only me,

larrymikon
Body Type: Average
Faith: Christian
Ethnicity: White
Job: Entrepreneur
from Clinton, Maryland

AM LOOKING FOR THE SPECIAL O - I'm average cute looking younger for my age I get a lot of attention. I'm very cool and interesting i'm also very happy with my self and don't relay on anyone else for my happiness and you should realize also that the only person responsible for your happiness is you!

these pics are documented here
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =3&t=93921

for yahoo avatar (scammer also uses yahoo)
check this link
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =3&t=93937

profile pic on picassa shows HongKong skyline :lol:
#315811 by malu53 Thu Dec 29, 2016 8:55 pm
new on zorpia
Dr. Emery Howard

53, Male, Manassas

Looking for a date or a relationship with a girl
aged 40‑99, in Georgia.

Ethnicity Caucasian (white)
Language English, Spanish, Italian, German
Currently Living With Alone

Hello, a friend is someone who understands your past, believes in your future, and accepts you just the way you are. i am Doctor Emery 53 a widower Please accept my warm hand of friendship. And lets get to know our self more. Please reply thanks.
thanks for coming back, will write you soon
profile pic already in thread
gallery pic

#320114 by malu53 Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:26 pm
Hello Dear,

How are you doing today? I am writing this message to you to introduce myself to you.

My name is Gibson wales. I live here in Michigan city USA and. I have been single after the divorce of my ex-wife and since then, I have been a wishful thinker, thinking that someday I will have a woman to call my wife again. Professionally, I am an international business man that supplies companies and corporate individuals with all types of gold upon their demand for them on contract basis.

Since the divorce of my ex-wife, It has been my wish to get someone that is easy going, understanding, honest, faithful and caring that I can call my wife again and spend the rest of my life. I am ready to love, care,respect and treat the woman the way she needs to be treated as a woman.

Please tell me more about yourself . What are your likes and dislikes in men? how do you want to be treated by your partner? What is your religion? what is your occupation? Just tell me anything you want me to know about yourself.

I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Take care of yourself for me.
Have a nice day.
Yours truly,
Gibson
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2017

#321025 by malu53 Thu Mar 02, 2017 8:35 pm
As the new month begins, Here are my wishes for you:
May this month keep you healthy, May you achieve all of your daily targets; May you remain happy and whole; May this month be better than all of the previous months of this year! Happy New Month to you
I am so worried i have not heard from you..
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2017