Information on romance scams and scammers.
#25028 by The Enchantress Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:32 am
NISAL JAMES

Liar and romance scammer

User name used nisal4love

Claims 28 or 29 years old, dob 1st February 1982, single, never married, living in Ohio or Florida, USA

Mail address used [email protected]

IP = 80.248.11.19 = Nigeria

Messages;

i am nisal james and here to looking for good relasionship,am very nice carry girl so very soon if they there goin to no better

Well am very greatfully for you to say hello to me,i congratulate because u are the first man who will firstly say me hello,and u are the first man that i will firstlly here on this dating site,hope you the type of person that i wish to know and meet in physical.........so if you are the type that is good because am single never been in love before because am just finished all about my study,but be for i finished i never have any one who i'm befriend but am now finished my study mean while i need the husband now who we be the father of my children,s babe if you are and if you want to know i am and if you want to know more about u may locate me via my this address at [email protected].......................hope to see u soon.....

yeah my name is nisal,am verry prity girl and love carying ,honesty,responsible respectifull,so that is reason why am looking for some one like me the one that we,we resenble our

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
Advertisement