Information on romance scams and scammers.
#25040 by The Enchantress Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:53 am
REGINA LOVE

Liar and romance scammer

Claims 29 years old, dob 1st January 1981, living in Nizhnevartovsk (??????????????), Khantia-Mansia, Russia

Mail address used [email protected]

Mail;

Hello my sweetheart xxxxx!

xxxxx, in your letters I see a lot of your love to me. I appreciate it so much. But you should know how it is difficult for me to write you this letter. Today I could get in touch with my aunt's friend, who works in embassy in Moscow and have learned how I can get the visa and arrive to you. She has told me that the best variant and more available for me will be the registration of the tourist visa, its validity is 90 days from the date of arrival to your country, but I was very frustrated when I heard its price, it costs 125 euro.

When I heard this price, tears flowed on my cheeks. I have explained her that xxxxx is man, without whom I can not live and I wanted so much her to see and understand how I love you so much. But she answered me that she understands everything but she can do nothing because rules are rules and other any way is impossible. Also I'll need to go to Moscow.

Ticket to Moscow cost 90 euro.

I think xxxxx, that our meeting in person is impossible. It is very much money for me. I got accustomed to make money with right way. I can not thieve, defraud, lie and trade my body. I make approximately 150 dollars per month. This money is a little, but I never make money with bad way.

I love you, xxxxx and do not want to lose you! I miss you so much!

Your Regina!
Last edited by The Enchantress on Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
Advertisement

#25041 by The Enchantress Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:53 am
Additional stolen photographs used by this scammer;

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.