Information on romance scams and scammers.
#25050 by The Enchantress Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:02 am
ANNA KOLESNIKOVA

Liar and romance scammer

Claims 24 or 25 or 26 years old, dob 12th March 1984, single, never married, no children, "tutor" living in Dashev, Vinnytsya (???????) Ukraine

Mail address used [email protected]

Mails;

Hi, dear friend!

I’m Anna!!! How are you??? Nice to meet you! What are you doing here??? I’m looking for boyfriend… even not for simple boyfriend, but for future husband… I want find my soul mate, my second half… and I’m very serious in my intentions… well, I opened for my biggest secret!

ok, a little bit about myself:

I’m 24 years old, but soon I will become 25, my birthday is 12 of March… I’m child of spring!

And my essence is in it… even in cold winter and in rainy autumn I don’t lose courage!!! I’m working as a tutor of a kindergarten, I love the children very, very much and it’s other “thing” what I’m dreaming about… I want to be mother! It’s really important for me… By the way, I didn’t write you yet where I’m living – I’m from town Dashev of Vinitsa region, have you ever been in Ukraine? You know I like my country, but from childhood me and my sister we dreamed to have small boat and travel on it around the world, it should be very interesting… but she got married and now I’m dreaming to make similar trip but together with my beloved man…

what is your tastes in music? I like pop and classic music! And also I like very much film “Gone with the wind” it’s something like melodrama and historical film in the same time… so, I like both kinds of movies! And you, do you like it? We, my sister and me, liked to bring a lot of ice-cream and watching the movies! What about my family in general, I live here with my father, our mother died… and sister got married and relocated to other town in Ukraine, so, we are two here… I don’t know what add more, if you want to know something more about me I will be waiting for your letter and questions, and of course I hope you will write more about yourself… I will be waiting!

Kisses from Anna
Last edited by The Enchantress on Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
Advertisement

#25051 by The Enchantress Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:03 am
Hello, it’s me again, dear xxxxx!!!

Thank you very much for your answer! You sent me very nice photo, I like you! Will you send me more? what about your questions - on all of them i can answer you yes! i think woman should have good look, that is why this is necessary to make sometimes even "small" make up and of course the dresses! also i think that without to be romantic the relations are not possible... this is like food without salt... don't you agree with me???

Relocating? I thought about it already… I think if I will find my beloved man in other country I will want to live together with him of course and in this case, it will be natural that I will relocate!

How was your day??? I hope everything is fine… I’m also ok! So, what about me, I spend this day at work, I think I wrote you already that I like what I do, what is more I’m thinking that we, every person should try to don’t live our lives in vain, every day, every hour… we should try to make something good… and in my case, it’s education of the children… I like to play with them, I like to teach them read and write, draw… and can you imagine which wonderful questions they ask, from usual: why the sky is blue? and till a little bit difficult: who was the first man and woman? I’m orthodox Christian, but in our group the are the different children, and they parents have the different points of view about the religion… some of them are atheists, there is even one Chinese girl, and of course I haven’t any right to tell them about Adam and Eva, or about Darwin theory... so, I have to find some unique solution for all such questions, and sometimes it’s not very simple… they have their own childish problems also… for example love, the children also can fall in love… can you imagine, dear xxxxx??? And I can tell, that my duty it’s also to help them to go through that… it’s wonderful to feel that I take a part in lives of the children, they just start their lives… and it’s very important to help them in this beginning, and what is more not harm… I think the last is even more important… well, almost every day I return home so exited that is why I all this letter wrote you about my work and the children… I hope you don’t mind and I didn’t scare you, dear xxxxx… maybe you will write me also your opinion about it… by the way, I think in my next letter I will be ready to introduce you my family, dear xxxxx

kisses from Anna

Hello, dear xxxxx, you know you are really very interesting person, for me and I think in general, you really should be easy going in communication… I’m right??? Also I think that we have with you something common in our characters and maybe something in our futures… we will see!!!

Well, how was your day, dear xxxxx??? Mine very nice, I wrote you that communication with the children is very pleasant for me that is why my every day is like holiday!!! so, in this my letter, as I promised to you, I will write you about my family, I noticed already that I live together with my father, I have also sister, but she lives enough far from us and as usual we meet only on some holidays or during the vacations! The name of my father is Vasiliy, it’s old Russian name and he is working as a joiner in one local furniture retailer, all people talk that he has “gold hands” and he is master of this field, but unfortunately more often and more often the people prefer to buy the furniture made on the factories, and his skills are not so necessary as it was before… My sister’s name is Alla, she is older than me, she is 26 years old and she is working as a librarian, the reading was also our common hobby… Alla is married and the name of her husband is Aleksey, they are together about 4 years, they want very much to have the children and I think soon they will have them! you know they will have so wonderful relations… fullof respect, understanding, support and of course love… you know I also would like to have such relations with my future husband… So, it’s my family, dear xxxxx… maybe soon, I will have opportunity to meet you with them… I will be waiting for your answer!

Anna

#25052 by The Enchantress Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:04 am
Hello, my dearest xxxxx!!! How are you??? How is your mood???

You know every time when I see your letter it makes me so happy… and even if I had some troubles… I forget about it everything… I can just think about you and what did you write me about… your letter it’s like small holiday for me… what is your favorite holiday, dear xxxx???

Mine is New Year and Christmas… you know, I’m Orthodox Christian and we are celebrating the Christmas 7 of January, after New Year, but it does not mean that we are celebrating it less solemnly… for me and for all my family it’s real fairy tale… you know we have a tradition to decorate together the New year tree, in my childhood father even made the fur-tree toys by himself, it was so beautiful and very fragile, that is why once I even cried when broke one of them… now we buy the fur-tree toys, but in spite of that the process of decoration didn’t become less interesting!!! Of course we are cooking the holiday’s dinner, and preparing the gifts for each other… Do you have the same tradition in your family or with your friends, honey xxxxx??? For me it will be very interesting to know about something special… but you know New Year’s tree, gifts and dinner it’s of course not the end of the holiday, because at midnight we went outside and we make the wishes, father told us that New Year time it’s very special moment, because then our Earth makes the new turn and gets a lot of energy from space… frankly speaking, neither the daddy, nor we don’t believe in it completely, but it’s so pleasant to hope that everything what about we thought during fight of a chiming clock will become the reality… do you make the wish on New Year??? Do you believe if you want something very, very much, it will come true??? Are you dreamer, my sweet xxxxx??? I will be waiting for your answer!

Your Anna

Hello, my sweet xxxxx!!! How are you???

Baby, you know I’m so exited now!!! And you know why??? Today we show our performance… which performance??? Oh, I think I didn’t write you yet, you know sometimes me and other tutors we play the performances for our children in kindergarten… you know the childhood is just one time in life and we are trying to make it for them like real fairy tale, they is why we are organize a lot of holidays for kids, we call it “untrennik” and of course sometimes we are preparing the fairy tale’s plays for them, like small surprise!

Today it was the play by Arab fairy tale – “One thousand and one nights”, did you heard about it, dear xxxxx??? Ithink so, but I will remind a plot for you just in case… So, a lot of time ago, one caliph lived in his country, he had wife, he loved her very much, but she cheated on him, and after that caliph married everyday and in the morning of the next day he executed this wife and married with next one… but there was one girl who loved him with all her heart, she knew about the destiny of all wives, but of course she didn’t want the same for herself… she wanted love him, be loved by him and live together in happiness… that is why, when he married with her, every night she told him one fairy tale, but she didn’t finish it and by this way she has avoided speed up to be executed, because her fairy tales were so interesting that caliph wanted to know the end of the story so much, that postponed and postponed it… by this way Shaherisada, this is the name of this girl, spent one thousand and one nights… and in this time caliph understood that he loves her and doesn’t want leave her… so, as you understood it’s story about wise girl, who by her patience and love and mind deserved trust and love her beloved man… well, let’s return to our performance, I was this girl Shaherisada and leader of all play in the same time and our other tutors has the roles of the different heroes, this time we showed three fairy tales, I’m not sure that we will master all, but the most interesting for sure!!! The children were so happy!!! You know as usual they make a lot of noise, but today they kept silence like a mice in from of cat, but not because they were scared, but because they we really made everything perfectly… a lot of decoration and very beautiful dresses… by the way, I send you two photos, one it’s me with other tutors before performance and other, it’s me already in my dress… I hope you will like it, I will be waiting for your answer, sweetheart xxxxx!!!

Kisses and take care!!!

Your Anna

#25053 by The Enchantress Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:05 am
Hello, my dearest xxxxx!!!!!! How are you? I’m very good!!!!

I read your letter, and now my mood is wonderful!!!! I want very much to see you, what is your character in real life, not in letters, because I think we can write anything, of course, it’s truth, but the real person, it’s his gestures, facial expression, and sometimes… his likes and dislikes in food! I read that it's possible to know more about person by food which he or she prefer... Can you believe? For example, if somebody likes very much seafood it’s mean that this person is very easy and free in communication; who likes the meat, is very passionate in love (I don’t believe in it?); and who like only vegetables is very reserved! I think, it’s not possible to divide people according to cuisine, which this person likes, but I think it’s very interesting opinion!

How do you think, honey xxxxx? I like very much Ukrainian cuisine and Japanese cuisine, but unfortunately I can’t to cook it at home! But my national dishes….!!! I like it very much!!!!! And I like to cook it!!!! Do you know some Ukrainian dishes: “borsh”, “vareniki”? Maybe one day I can to prepare it special for you!!!! And continuing this topic, I would like to tell you about my friend, she is from Kazakhstan. Do you know this country? So, one of the traditional dishes of her country is “plov”, it’s rice with meat, raisins and a lot of spices, but you know it’s not only food for them, it’s real tradition! When you come to them, anyway you must taste a little bit, but anyway, it’s like “bread-salt” in Ukraine or in Russia; and if you refuse you hurt the host and the hostess!!! It’s very important!!!!! Are there some food traditions in your country, dear xxxxx????? You know it’s very interesting to know something new about place where you live, because in this time I feel myself the part of your world, the world usual for you!!!! And it’s very important and pleasure for me!!! I need it and I feel that I need you in my life! And you, dear xxxxx? What do you think about it? It’s very important for me, tell me please the truth! So, I wait your letter, dear and sweet!

Your Anna

Hello, my sweet xxxxx!

You know every your letter as a sweet pastryf or me… so sweet, that I’m not able to refuse run to Internet cafe and write you again and again!

Miss you very much… even if I will get your letters every day, anyway I will miss you… nice and strange feeling in the same time… it’s difficult to describe, but I like it very much… I want ask you one thing… do you believe in eternal love? Maybe it’s strange question, I would like that it will be like that… Do you know the story about swans, dear xxxxx… when one finds his second half, he will not leave her never… in spite of everything, and if even one will die - other will get high into the sky and then he furls the wings and falls down as a stone… so strong is his life that he is not able to live without other… of course I don’t want the end of our love story was like this, but I think sometimes such examples can teach us what is to be devoted and sincere and what is love in general… I think for understand what we are able for, for to know something exact about it, for me and for you it’s necessary to meet…. don’t you think so?

I hope you are agree with me, dear xxxxx… you know I will have my holidays very soon, in the second half of (month), and I will be very happy to spend this days with you… Would you like to meet? I will be happy to come to you and spend this time together… it would be very interesting for me and “advisable” too, because if we will decide to be together with you, it would be more simple to adapt for me on new place, if I would see the atmosphere around you and meet with your family and friends in advance… do you agree with me??? How you imagine it? For me it’s very important to know your idea about it…. I will be waiting for your answer with great impatience, my sweet xxxxx!!!

Your Anna

#25054 by The Enchantress Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:06 am
Hello, my sweet baby xxxxx!!!

Nice to get your new letter… I miss you very much…. Dear, I’m so happy that you agreed to meet with me; don't you mind I will go to travel agency and I will find out what is necessary for me for come to you, ok?

my sweet sunshine, you know I met today with one my friend, we went to cinema… as usual we spoke about everything, all topics between girls… but it’s me who thought like that, because in twenty minutes she told me smiling: “he caught you”, it turned out that almost in every sentence I mentioned about you, my dear xxxxx!! Frankly speaking, she is not first who told me something similar… my colleagues ask what I’m thinking about when I’m looking to somewhere far… and at last this my friend…. you see: you make it with me… so, we watched“Phantom”, do you like horror films, my honey xxxxx? I’m not great fan, but sometimes I can watch it, especially if it’s not stupid bloodshed… Did you hear the legend about the souls which by some reasons, they can’t leave the place or person which was important for their life or death… the same happened in this film, the story pass in Japan, young couple came there, he is photograph and during his work, almost every day he found the spoilt photos, with a lot of white spots… trying to find the truth his wife, and she found out that a few years ago he had girl friend, it was strong feeling, but after sometime he stopped loving her…and by this his behavior he leaded her till suicide… of course it was crush of their marriage… but it was not finish of the “relations” between hero and his Japanese girlfriend… I’m not sure that in my interpretation it was frightfully, but it was really very interesting…. you know I would like to watch it with you in the darkness… and keep your hand and hide face in your shoulder, when I will be scared… would you like it? Or we can go to cinema, but watch something romantic??? Do you like my idea?

Kisses, my baby xxxxx!!!

Your Anna

My sweet, my tender baby xxxxx!!!

You can’t imagine how I want to meet with you, I live this hope and this thought… I spoke about this trip to all my family, to my friend, they are so happy that I will meet with such man as you are….. but baby, i think this is not enough just to think well, if i want to be your wife - but we need to meet in real life and just after this you can ask me such question... i think it would be totally irresponsible from your and my part to make such decision knowing each other just by letters, of course i don't hide anything from you, and i'm who i'm in reality everything is like i wrote you... but anyway, i hope you will agree with me!

You know I went to travel agency for to know what I need for to come to you. So, there they told me that I need international passport and visa for to go abroad, but it wasn’t news for me, but the prices were for me really big news, but no good!!! As for visa, it costs 128euros, and about passport: if I want to have my passport in 1-2 week, I must pay 504 euros, if I want to have it 3-4 weeks it will be about 357 euros, and if I can wait 2-3 months I must pay 217 euros, my dear you can’t imagine how I’m sad, because really I never had travel and I never could imagine that the prices will be so high!!!

Dear xxxxx, they told that if we will make my documents in this travel agency, they will make for us big discount for tickets, but I didn’t ask them all the details, because I haven’t now even international passport for book it! I never complained on my life, but my salary doesn’t allow me to pay for this documents! And I never could to suppose that I need your help in it, but I haven’t other way out in this situation!

Please don’t think that I need your money, I need you and only you, and I want to see you as soon as possible!!!

You know for me it’s very difficult to ask you about it…. but tell me, please can you help me in this problem, if not; I will wait your coming for me!!! I love you my honey, and I want to see you so much!!! Tell me, please, what you think about it, my sweetheart xxxxx!!!!

I kiss you many times!!!!

Your Anna

#25055 by The Enchantress Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:08 am
Hello, my beloved baby xxxxx!!

How are you doing? Miss you honey and hope to see you soon!!! Thank you very much for your support and understanding, this is really wonderful to feel myself supported!!! you know i went to bank, and i found out how it's possible to send the money from abroad, they told me that we have way out - we can use Western Union, they added that this is very reliable and comfortable way to send the money and for this you will need this my data:

My full name: Kolesnikova Anna;
My full address: Partizanskaya street, 12/54;
town Dashev; Vinitza region; Ukraine.

baby, you know you describe so tenderly and sweet our first meeting, our relationship... really i can't wait till this moment when i will hug you and kiss you in airport!!! How is the weather? Oh, in Ukraine summer is wonderful, very warm and sunny… and you, do you like, my sweet baby xxxxx?? I think all seasons are wonderful in winter we could walk with you, play at snowballs, make snow man, skate!!! In autumn is also very nice, I like listen to music of rain… if imagine some melody in mind, it seams that rain play this music…. if I’m alone, its nice to stay at home, drink hot chocolate or tea and look at the window …to get wet alone - it’s not interesting, but if I will be with you, everything will be pleasant for me, even get wet!!!

Of course not on purpose, we will walk… hand in hand… talking about everything, make the photos, we will take a cup of tea in some nice and cozy café… and after we will decide don’t take the taxi and go at home on foot… the weather is warm, but suddenly started the rain, we haven’t umbrella, but it’s indifferent for us because we are together… all people try to hide themselves from the rain, they look at us as we are crazy, but it does not matter… because we are together… do you like it, my honey xxxxx? Do you want kiss each other, without pay attention for anything and anybody… we are happy… because we are together…. I love you, my sweet xxxxx… simple three words… which I want to tell you… your Anna

Good morning my love xxxxx!

How are you, my sweet darling???

Miss you very much… and i hope to meet with you as soon as possible!!!! you know it’s so cold in my city today, and you are so far and you can’t warm me… by your hot hands, but your sweet words, by your heart… I got cold because of you are not with me… I’m like this kitten which I found today during my way to work, he was so sweet and poor in the same time… you know I passed through one building, and I heard from the porch: miu, miu, miu…he was here…small, gray, dirty and unhappy… I don’t know if the animals can cry, but I had impression that he is crying, he had so sad eyes… my baby, I took him and tried to warm by hands, I thought about what I will doing with him when I will need go to work, who will feed him, care about him… you know I live together with my father, we are working almost all day long and we return just later evening, it would be very sad for kitten to stay at home alone… so, during this time when I tried to warm him and thought what to do with him, I remembered that I have a sandwich with sausage, as usual I made it for myself, for eat during lunch time, I gave it to Bony (I decided in my mind that it will be the name of kitten)… you can’t imagine how he was happy, dear xxxxx!!! He was purring, and even growling like a real tiger!!! And after, it sunly dawned upon me: our director wants have a kitten, her children already during almost one year asked her to buy one for them, but because of work she has not opportunity to go to pet market and find a small friend to her children… so, after this small breakfast, I took and Bony and we wen tto work. Arina was so happy and thankful for me, but the most important that kitten has a home now… of course it’s good that the children will have pet-friend, I think it will teach them how be more kind and tolerant, but the home for kitten it’s much more important… for sure, this and next winters he will spend not under the porch… I’m like this kitten, I need that you warm me and care about me, and I will give you the same, my beloved xxxxx …your baby Anna

#25056 by The Enchantress Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:08 am
Additional stolen photographs used by this scammer;

#25057 by The Enchantress Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:09 am

#25058 by The Enchantress Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:10 am