Information on romance scams and scammers.
#25128 by The Enchantress Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:18 pm
Natalia Borodina

Liar and translation/romance scammer

Claims 29 or 30 years old, dob 1st November 1979, single, never married, no children, "social worker" living in Lubny (?????), Poltava Oblast, Ukraine

Mail address used [email protected]

Translation company mail address used [email protected]

X-Mailer: The Bat! (v3.99.24) Professional

IP = 195.222.127.5 = Lugansk, Ukraine

Messages;

I’m a young beautiful Ukrainian lady Natalia. I hope I'll be able to find a man of my life here, I just want you to know my heart, my mind and soul is open for new relations and I am ready for a long-term relationship full of love, happiness, understanding and harmony. As for my character, I am faithful, loving, tender, caring and optimistic person and I can say that I try to enjoy every moment of this life. Of course, I'd be happier to enjoy this life with a beloved man. I have never been married and don’t have children, but I had long time serious relations and at the moment I am single. If you are interested, please write me back and I will tell you more about me in our correspondence. Here is my e-mail where you can contact me [email protected] . Looking forward to hear from you, Natalia.

I’m girl from Ukraine. I like sports a lot and prefer healthy and active way of life. I am quite romantic person and I see beauty everywhere: clouds on the sky, rainy day, beautiful pictures and smiles on the children faces... I’m optimistic person, my friends say that they can always rely on me. What else? I think that we are builders of our happiness and everything depends on ourselves!

Write me here [email protected]

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
Advertisement

#25129 by The Enchantress Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:19 pm
Mails;

Hello xxxxx!

It was a great pleasure to get acquainted with you and I liked your photo. I am so glad you wrote to me! I am Natalia, a young lonely beautiful Ukrainian woman. I am cheerful, witty, optimistic, romantic, sensual, understanding, and sincere lady, but I am a woman of strong principles and good moral ethics. I have respect for the emotions and feelings of others. I do not play mindgames, nor do I toy with the emotions. I'm very open minded and honest. I heard that most of the men in Internet are not honest and either married or simultaneously play games with several women, but I hope, you are not such a man and please, don't play games with me and don't hurt me if you are not serious. I have also disappointed in our men and searching for my future husband abroad. I believe it is possible to find romance and true love on the Internet, and I have friends in Ukraine who have successfully accomplished this. The Internet gives a great opportunity to meet people all over the world. It can bring two people together from totally different parts of the world and from different cultures and I decided to try it. I am only interested in a serious relationship. I will be happy to tell you about what kind of man I am looking for. I want a honest, intelligent and mature man to be with me and be a total equal partner with me. I believe that love can be found everywhere and it doesn't matter what skin color, origin, nationality, background or age difference you have. Age is just a number and it is the inner youth and beauty that makes one young as it can make one old and ugly as a person. For me, the key to a successful relationship between a man and woman is open and honest communication where all thoughts, feelings, emotions, hopes, fears and dreams are shared and an effort is made by both the man and the woman to understand, help and be there for each other. I am not interested in material wealth as I believe that happiness is not in money and material things, but it is more important for me to be at peace with myself and content with my life; to experience a real love; to love and be loved. So I would like to find someone who wants the same things and who wants to be an equal partner with me. I really believe that when there is open and honest communication and sharing of emotions, that it is only natural that the other aspects of a relationship such as physical intimacy can be sustained for a lifetime. I think many people would agree with these ideas, but they do not seem to be practiced in reality. Due to the hard economical situation in Ukraine our men are afraid of serious relations and creating families and they are interested only in relations for several days or just try to forget about all the problems drinking vodka. So this is the reason that I look at the possibility of marrying someone from your country. I have friends who have been successful in finding their love, and hope to have the same luck as them. I will try to tell you as much as I can about me and show you what kind of person I am.

I am 29 y.o., 172 cm tall and weigh about 54 kg. I have natural blond hair and hazel eyes. My body measures are 90;62;91 cm. I live in Ukraine, in the little town Lubny not far from Poltava. My date of birth is November, 1; 1979. My birth sigh is Scorpio. I work as a social worker at the social center which protects the rights of disabled people, old people, orphans, single mothers and other deprived people who are in need. This profession demands having such qualities, as sympathy, responsiveness and kindness because people who need our help are usually unhappy and suffer. I like to be among people and I am very communicative person; I guess you have already noticed it. I have so much things which I would like to tell you about me and which I would like to learn about you. I hope, you will give me such a chance in our further correspondence. I'm waiting for a long informative letter about yourself with your photos.

Sincerely yours, Natalia.

Hello again dear xxxxx!

I am very glad to get your reply as it means that you are interested in me and want to learn more about me! I liked your pictures and I am very interested in knowing more about you and I appreciate a lot all the things about yourself which you shared with me. I’ve got much more interested in you and I am very glad that we got acquainted. My biggest dream is to find my love. I am looking for a simple, loving, caring and honest man who is able to give me love and happiness, I'll give the same to him. I believe if love exists between two people it will exist forever and loving people always understand each other from the first sight, from the first word. I enjoy many things. But I really like things connected with nature and water: swimming, sailing, canoeing, scuba diving, hiking in the mountains and taking long walks in nature. I like to dance, listen to music and read books. I also enjoy ice skating and skiing in the winter. I like animals very much. I have a parrot and aquarium with fishes at home. Do you have any pets? I will tell you more about my family. I live together with mom, stepfather and a younger brother Andrey, who is 14 years old. I also have an older brother Kyril, who is two years older than me. Kyril has his own family, a little daughter, wife and lives separately. We live in the apartment in Lubny. My own father perished in a car crash when I was 5 years old. Several years later my mother remarried. My mother is from Russia and father was Ukrainian. So, I am half Russian and half Ukrainian. I have never been married and don't have children, but I had serious relations and I had a boyfriend and we lived together for three years. We separated 10 months ago because he physically abused me and was unfaithful to me. At first we were both poor and once my ex started a business and became to earn good money. This ruined our relations as he started abusing alcohol, having parties and betrayed me. The last drop after which I decided to stop our relations was that he started fighting with me when he was drunk. I think, I deserve love and happiness; I deserve a good loving and caring husband who would love me. So, I think I have reasons to find my love abroad and move to another country. It would be such a great experience to try all the new things and start my new life there with my man. I am ready to overcome obstacles which may be on my way; learn a foreign language and get used to new culture. I hope, it won't scare you that I don't speak English so far and use a help of translator for translating our correspondence, but I have a great desire to learn English as soon as possible and have one common language with you. I like to get dressed in a feminine and sexy clothes, but I don't look like vulgar. I like beatiful sexy undrewear and high heel shoes. Yes, sometimes I make make up. Yes, I am romantic and like my man that serves me breakfast in bed. Yes, I like love the tenderness of love, shopping, buy shoes, black boots. I hope to hear from you soon. Please tell me what things a woman can do to bring a smile to your face and tell me about your dreams. I am interested in everything about you! With warm regards, Natalia.

#25130 by The Enchantress Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:20 pm
Hello my dearest xxxxx,

It is incredible the affect your letters have upon me. I have never felt such wonderful emotions nor had such exciting daydreams. You are truly an inspiration for me and my intentions are serious towards you. It seems to me, that with each letter between us there is something bigger than friendship. We start to trust more each other, we become more frank. Do you agree with me? I think, that our souls approach. I want to continue with you this dialogue, and I believe that things could work for us. I found one photo of myself where I am in long black boots and I hope, you will enjoy it. Here are several questions I want to ask you. Do you have fails? What are your weak poins on your opinion? As for me, sometimes I can be shy when talking to a person, who is new for me; sometimes I am not desisive and can't defend myself and find the right words to prove my point of view in arguing with somebody. What are yours? What is one thing (material or not material) without which you could not live? What is your greatest fear? It would be nice spending days together doing things together and spending the rainy days inside enjoying each others company. I hope you will like going camping with me at least occasionally. I like being out in the countryside on a warm, dark night in summer. I lie down on a blanket and look up at the stars which literally fill the sky. Some nights you can see meteorites as they burn their way across the blackness. And every time I see the star falling, I guess the only one and the same wish to find my love and a god man, with whom we would love each other and be happy together. I think it will be really great to share the experience with you and then when it gets late we can cuddle together by the fire and tell each other about our dreams, wishes and desires. How do you suppose we should end this beautiful evening together??? I wish to go to bed every night with my man next to me and lie in his arms, feeling his heat, caress his skin and hair and gently kiss him and I wish to wake every morning with him beside me to start my day with that same love and tenderness. This only happens with mutual respect, understanding and loyalty to one another. This is how a true strong family is built. It is not what someone says that matter, it is what you do, your actions to one another that shows the love and happiness. I hope our relations continue and I will have the opportunity to make you the happiest man in the world. I wish you good mood!!! I will be looking forward to your letter, and will miss you!

Natalia.

Dearest xxxxx,

I hope you missed me too and that everything is fine in your life. You know, I was thinking and wondering about you. I think about seeing you, hugging you, and kissing you... wondering if you think of me too.

xxxxx, I was happy to know that you dreamed about me and about family with me. I also dream about family with you and if we both want it, I think that things can work for us. Dear, I would be happy to continue our relations in reality. I cannot wait till we are together so I can kiss you all over and hug you so tight to never let you go. Every romantic song reminds me of you and every time I see a happy couple I wish they were you and me. I imagine how great our lives together would be... sometimes when I think about you I tremble... I hope that one day you will be able to come to Ukraine and explore it with me. There are many pretty places here that I want us to see together and show you. I've told my mother about you, and she likes you and wishes us all the best in the development of our relations. I met with my best friend today and explained her how much I feel for you.. but the words stalled on my tongue... I would be very glad to introduce you to my relatives, friends and close people and show you the place where I live and grew up. What do you think? I believe, our meeting is going to be wonderful and unforgettable for us! I am looking forward to all the time that we will have in the lifetime ahead of us. I think about you all the time now honey and how it will be when we finally get to see each other. I want to feel you next to me. I want us to be as one. We will probably not be able to take our eyes off each other. I am so glad we took a chance and wrote each other. Today when I was taking a shower in the morning, I thought about you... I wanted your tender hands to take care of me, lightly wipe water from my hot and susceptible body. I really want to enjoy your company, talk to you, smile and touch, touch your hands and shoulders, look into your eyes and see a true love in them.. Love, Passion and Desire!

My dear xxxxx, it is very easy for me to talk to you. I feel like we have known each other for many years already, that is how you are close and understandable to me. For the recent time since our acquaintance you have changed the way I think and my life expectations. It is impossible to describe all the feelings and emotions in a letter, but I am sure that very soon we can see and feel each other. Well my dear, I feel I'd better stop here. But I'll be anxiously waiting for your next letter.

Hugs and kisses, Natalia.

P.S. I think that whatever I dress, my man should like me. Do you agree with me? How would you seduce me?

#25131 by The Enchantress Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:21 pm
The following mails are from the same scammer "pretending" to be a translation service;

Dear Sir,

We thank you for using our translation and the Internet services for your communication with our client Natalia Borodina. Unfortunately she has exhausted all her resources at our firm and cannot continue the correspondence with you. This is the message which Natalia left for you, where she explains you everything in her words.

"Hello my sweetheart,

You know, I just don't know how to tell this... You became so close to me for these time... ok you will say that we wrote only some letters to each other but still I feel very close to you and now it hurts me when I have to tell you that I won't be able to write you my reply. I just want to ask you not to blame me for anything but I can't afford it paying for translation of our correspondence:

(I'm so disappointed and lost. I'm the first time in such a situation but I have to ask you for help. I just want to ask you to believe me and not to think something bad about me. I won't continue writing this to you but I'll tell you that if you really interested in me then you have an opportunity to help me, you can write to the address ([email protected]) - to the translation firm and ask them any questions you want and they will tell you how you can help me and renew the correspondence with me"

Dear Sir,

Thank You for the letter.

We are very glad that you want to continue the correspondence with our client Natalia Borodina. In order to fill up your account you should know the following information:

Money can be transferred with the use of the international systems of wire transfers such as: Western Union, MoneyGram.

Using these services will save up your time and let your Lady restore communication with you in a faster way. To make this transaction You should go to the nearest office of Western Union and fill in the form using the necessary information:

Receiver: Natalia Borodina
Address: Repina street, 3/45, Lubny, 37500, Ukraine.

After making the transfer you are to send the letter with the following information:

Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN) consisting of 10 digits if Western Union is used and 8 digits if MoneyGram is; the exact amount of the funds sent to the lady; full name of the sender and the country where the funds are sent from.

You can also make transfers on-line following this link (link)

Here is the price list of our services.You can choose letter by letter service paying for every letter separately. - translation and printing one letter - 5 USD; - one photo from your lady - 2 USD;- one photo of You - 3 USD;

We propose you also to use our 'unlimited service' which is a good way to save money while you are corresponding with your lady. Our option 'Unlimited correspondence' includes both printing letters and scanning and printing photos: one month 'unlimited correspondence' costs - 200 USD; two month 'unlimited correspondence' costs - 350 USD

Our option 'Unlimited translation' includes only translating letters without scanning or printing photos: one month 'unlimited translation'- 150 USD; two month 'unlimited translation' - 300 USD; When your account is over you will get an e-mail from our service informing you about the state of your account in our service. We will be glad to have you as our client. We will be waiting for you to contact us.

With best regards,

Principle of translation company "OK" Oksana Korobkina.

#25132 by The Enchantress Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:22 pm
Additional stolen photographs use by this scammer;

#25133 by The Enchantress Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:23 pm

#25134 by The Enchantress Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:23 pm

#25135 by The Enchantress Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:24 pm